Don't be rude to people on the internet. You never know if a cute trans gf is reading your posts...

Don't be rude to people on the internet. You never know if a cute trans gf is reading your posts. She might get sad and cry.

Attached: 1645977644906.webm (576x1024, 2.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/qa/thread/5368163/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THIS! based transsister

>tattoos
Yuck.

How come you gags act like it /pol/ always bringing up trannies when you fuckers post threads like this all day every day, just a constant stream of faggotry.
Insufferable.

Being rude to people is a grand old time. If someone gets genuinely upset or agitated by my posts I feel warm and fuzzy on the inside.

Attached: 1648658307714.jpg (1170x1146, 115.3K)

I love tranny buttholes

^fags

they smell like disgusting vile man poop, reeking male poop hole, man hole stench of shit and male fecal matter

They smell and taste lik strawberries

What is her username?

41% ACK tranny

How do I find a trann to date?

Shit is one of the few things which is not gender-specific.

pixi_dixx you illiterate retard

No, that's real woman poop

>hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr what does injecting estrogen for a decade do? Idk nothin I guess

The only good thing about trans people is the suicide rates.

Tranny asshole smells and tastes like strawberry and raspberry

better to speed up the eventual hanging that's coming.

>Yes, this is what will finally convince the chuds that we're not disgusting freaks.

Are you saying girls are soft, crying bitches, shitlord? Check your assumptions.

i only have sex with guys that admit theyre men

Trannies smell like men, and will always smell like men

Attached: 1651059792182.gif (600x600, 2.56M)

They don't. You're missing out.

>swordfights
?
You can do that with a woman too

Yes it does nothing but make a mockery of real women with the trannies disgusting manly body

Kill yourself faggot

I didn't get the swordfight part.

I only have sex with guys that think they're men but become women after I'm done with them

She wants to rub her penis against yours

touching erect penises together

I've attempted to fuck a tranny before and the smell is what deterred me from it. Once they start sweating is when the mannish odor becomes more noticeable, it's repulsive.

>her
Women can't have penises that's a male only appendage

That's a bit gay.

Estrogen makes their sweat smell like women sweat

Groomer thread, a staple of /leftv/ at this point.
Classic.

you have to be careful though, i smacked my gf so hard i gave her diabetes.

gender dysphoria is a symptom of schizophrenia.
but hey, Dr goldberg needs a new mansion, so lets operate.

Attached: 1628125942835.jpg (1087x858, 274.94K)

god I wish I had a cute trans gf but they all want the same thing regular women want, chads and mostly tyrones

Nigga thats shit

Sounds like you fucked a man in a wig. Good trannies know to compensate for any mannish features they may have.

You were lied to, sorry bro.

>Very low effort "ywnbaw" post absolutely destroys any tranny that happens to stumble into it
>no effect on anyone else
That's the point OP

It's actually only really associated with autism and histrionic personality disorder

yuck

preach brother

As a gay man it's disheartening seeing all these cute, effeminate twinks give themselves misaligned chop shop tits and putrid mockeries of female anatomy. If you're going to take it up the ass regardless why ruin yourself like this.

none of them look like that you jackass. they’re all mentally ill balding men in dresses

Not at all, they were on HRT from what I can tell.
>man in a wig.
That's all trannies though

It'll fix some things, but it'll never take away the stench of man ass. That sticks with you for life.

HEY FAGGOT MODS, DO YOUR JOB

thats just shit on a pad probs from some troll account

The only good tranny is a dead tranny. Fortunately that's one of the only things they excel at.

>tfw I will never "swordfight" with a trans gf

Correct

>what are pheromones

Damn bro how can trannies be so fuxked in the head to see all these tranny holes gone wrong and still decide to do it? Looks like dude got his poop chute wall punctured or something that's 100% shit

Nigger throat slasher's posts get deleted almost instantly, but this gets to stay? Jannies really are trannies.

Only if the balls touch

Yes, male pheromones because you are still man. Estrogen isn't some kind of magic you perverted freak.

>dudes dont take showers
maybe you dont

Yes jannies are based

>Jannies really are trannies.

desuarchive.org/qa/thread/5368163/

I came in a tranny's ass once, it was pretty kino

Yep, it makes sense when you realize that they spend more time online then anyone.

Well I'm sorry you're blind, but decent trannies aren't hard to pick out. Again, they know they're not women and never will be so they compensate hard to cover up any of their mannishness. You picked the wrong kind of tranny.
>that's all trannies
If he doesn't have naturally long hair, stay away

That dude is either talking about being the gf of another girl or he's describing the type of dude he'd never date (bad at videogames and nerdy enough to like swordfights).

I'll allow it since it dunks on namefags

Cope

It's a sissy fag in a wig addicted to social media praise. Be down with sissy fags in dresses if you want, but just don't delude that this is a woman.

No they smell like men not like women which trannies also don't smell like
We've known this for a while

This one is the worst, he just mimics what he considers to be feminine body language. Absolute charlatan.

Does girl poop smell better? Also how do you know so much about tranny butthole user?

"she" has a man's belly, not good, not good.

Nothing based about supporting the death cult that is transgenderism.

It kind of is. Especially if they started taking it before puberty.

Yea thats wht his movement is so stunted because he has to think how would a woman move lmao
He's also fat

>Again, they know they're not women and never will be so they compensate hard to cover up any of their mannishness.
99% of trannies hardly cover up their mannishness
>If he doesn't have naturally long hair, stay away
Whether the hair is natural or not, trannies will always just be crossdressing men

Guys I wanna play with tranny cock, jerk them off, frot, suck, suck suck suck suck