Harry Potter

>you're on an 8 hour train ride to school
>some rich new kid buys the entire supply of candy that the train has to offer
>none of the other students can have any, including the upper classmen

No fucking wonder nobody liked Harry when he got there except Ron

Attached: harrycandy.jpg (943x530, 94.14K)

>be wizard
>summon more candies to restock
It's not rocket science

>first second of entering school
>latch unto the first kid who says hi as your best friend for life
Why?

they got one of each kind.....

this is how it usually works

they can just magic more candy

Ron realized he was loaded with cash and was a Wizard celebrity

Arguably, after the sorting hat placed Ron in Gryffindor, Harry only asked the hat not to place himself in Slytherin. Harry wasn't that attached to Ron at that point.

he clearly doesn't buy everything though.
why do smooth brains believe this?

Attached: 1651144671602.jpg (540x897, 343.36K)

yes he does, rewatch the scene

how long was the train ride to hogwarts? why dont they just have a room that 'connects' to hogwarts. in other words you walk into a room or hall and the door 'out' opens into hogwarts.

>SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP STOP RUINING MY IMMERSION REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: funnipepe.jpg (495x362, 29.93K)

>buy entire snack trolley
>push it off the train without eating a bite
Amazing flex

>i'll buy the lot
usually means i'll buy everything in british english

>buy entire snack trolley
>throw chocolate frogs out the window
>only give it to the ginger and make hermoine watch
>throw the rest away

Attached: batemanuhhhyeah.gif (500x209, 1.09M)

Harry was such a bitch

Based. Establish dominance before you even get to school. That Potter kid is planning five steps ahead of everybody else.

The baller move would have been to throw it out the window.

>the entire supply of candy that the train has to offer
how do you know that single trolley had all the candy on the train?

>I WILL buy all the candy so other kids cant eat any
>I WILL crash a car into a very precious tree
>I WILL cast spells outside of school infront of muggles
>I WILL take part in a tournament that isnt for people my age
>I WILL wander around the school at night
>I WILL almost kill Malfoy with a bootleg wound inflicting spell
>And Dumbledore wont do shit and give me points because I am Harry fucking Potter :)

Harry was severely neglected as a child
he is immediately loyal to Hagrid which translates to Dumbledore despite not knowing them at all
he latches onto the weasleys in much the same way

he actually does lmao

Attached: chocolatefrog.gif (360x202, 1.45M)

>Harry's kid is getting on the train for his first year
>"Here son, buy the whole fucking candy cart and show em who's boss on day one"

>I WILL scam an anthropomorphic jew out of his family's treasured ancient sword and then act all pissed when he betrays me

>"Here son, buy the whole fucking candy cart and show em who's boss on day one"

Attached: 1625476726922.png (1280x720, 106.7K)

holy fucking lol im wheezing

Attached: topkek.jpg (399x385, 29.35K)

Why didn’t Voldemort just have some muggle crackhead break into Harry’s house and murder him with acid and gun (euro combo)

Ron is the first person that ever treats him like a person. He just immediately becomes friends with him with no strings attached, so much so he never once asks Harry to even consider using his infinite wealth to fix shit like his busted wand or buy him some shoes that don’t come from his brother. No shit he’d become brothers with him.

>the scene
That's your problem

>Yea Forums - Television and Film

>>I WILL almost kill Malfoy with a bootleg wound inflicting spell
Okay, serious question, how the fuck are spells created? Why are bootleg spells a thing? How does one make a bootleg spell?

wouldnt that make escaping or getting into the school way too easy? I think that would be dangerous to do.

>hey kid wanna buy some bootleg spells?
>you're that potter kid with all that money right?

Attached: alcapone.jpg (1419x800, 90.66K)

>how the fuck are spells created?
magic

Afaik the only mention of spellcrafting is Luna's mother, who fucking exploded herself in the process
As best I can tell, it's essentially just a process of studying existing spells, breaking them down into their elements, figuring out which parts of the spell do what, and then combining those with new sounds until they achieve the desired result
Only problem is you're liable to explode yourself

>Establish dominance
Being hated by everyone just establishes that you're a retard. The correct move for a rich kid is to buy a few of each and share them with anyone who shows you respect. Draco is rich enough to buy the whole trolly too, but he doesn't because he's not a retard.
Notice how Sirius only bought a broom for Harry, but the Malfoys bought brooms for everyone in Slytherin? Sure, Draco got the position he wanted on the quiddich team, but everyone else benefited as well. Moves like that pay dividends later in life when the old boy network remembers what you did for them. That's how smart people leverage money.

Happened to me that way. Only friend I still hang around with is the first kid that greeted me after moving to a new school 17 years ago.

i figured it was because portkeys and floo powder are relatively dangerous, just having the kids taken there by train is simpler and safer. like how Harry fucked up in S2 he wound up in the wizard ghetto, he could have been raped and murdered.

>never once asks Harry to even consider using his infinite wealth to fix shit like his busted wand or buy him some shoes
Someone remind me what Harry bought Ron for Christmas each year. I haven't read the books in years so don't remember, but you'd think he could give him something practical like a new wand or shoes.

yep this is literally what i did
remember my first day of kindergarten and walking up to some lil dude and being like "WANT TO BE FRIENDS?"

Why didnt the weasleys just make their house bigger with that room enhancening spell?

this shit literally prevents school shooters

Nope, and Ron never asks. Ron is based as fuck in the books, he’s even a better sports player than Harry and scores more goals and wins more games. He never asks anyone for help, he just rolls with shit.

It's established that living beings can be transfigured into other things, like cups.
What if I transfigure a person into a block of ice, melt the ice, and then boil the water into steam?
Is that person dead?
What happens when the transfiguration reverses?

Attached: ba50e3ee767bce0f4f084c23e581628c.jpg (504x800, 83.06K)

>he’s even a better sports player than Harry
Ron was a jobber in the books, it was actually painful to read the chapters where he'd get stagefright and just get blown out as a keeper. Which is also the case, neither were 'scorers.' Ron was keeper, or goalie, and Harry was a seeker. Kind of crazy to meet a literal Ron fanboy but here you are.

>he’s even a better sports player than Harry and scores more goals and wins more games.
>he just rolls with shit.
you did not read the books

>he’s even a better sports player than Harry and scores more goals and wins more games
Neither of them even played a position that scored goals what the fuck are you talking about

Sometimes spells are done without words, which would point to it being an open ended psychic ability that only requires words to help focus your intent. For some reason all the spells are in Latin however, even though no one actually speaks it day to day. That would point to the actual vibration of the words having some kind of innate power separate from the placebo effect on the mind.
I'm thinking it's probably something like morphic resonance. The inventor of the spell has to get it to work by force of will alone. Then they give the spell a name and every time the name is used it binds the words to the spell. Eventually the words will become so powerful even a child can cast the spell by saying them.

There was actually a deleted scene that shows the trolley lady going into some kind of storeroom to restock the trolley, and then Harry angrily bursts into the room and shouts that he demanded the lot. They probably cut the scene since the actor didn't look big enough to convincing choke the trolley lady out, so when they show that scene the shots of a 6'2" man in a bad Harry Potter wig rabbit punching the old lady before locking in a guillotine chokehold until she goes limp are pretty jarring.

This would be incredibly interesting to find out in a movie
Maybe some Romans made it to the heart of magic or something and rewrote the system so that it works when people speak latin
Yeah wands themselves, wand movements and correct pronunciation are important for spells
Remember the wingardium leviosa stuff?
But then Harry casts the Sectumsempra without knowing what it does and without knowing what wand movements to do, just by guessing the pronunciation and by knowing it's some kind of offensive spell
It's all so fucking weird

lmfao

>Kind of crazy to meet a literal Ron fanboy but here you are.
Ron was a favorite of most people before the movies. Jkr thought he was the most popular

source?

Nothing. That rat was a person, you answered your own question.

The wand movements probably work the same way. The spell inventor initially does it because it just feels right and helps them concentrate. Then the movement itself gets bound to the magic such that anyone can cast the spell by moving the wand correctly.

Read that post again and work on your comprehension skills

would you please just look at the stats?

schizomoment

He tried, but he got raped by a gang of pakis and they let him live

Stop making this thread they have unlimited candy and snacks.

Top fucking kek