Wheel of Time General /WOT/

>Ayoola Smart, who has featured in Killing Eve, is joining the cast of Amazon’s The Wheel of Time.
>Smart, who played Audrey in season three of the BBC America series, will play Aviendha, a Wise One of the Nine Valleys sept of the Taardad Aiel and one of the three lovers of Rand al’Thor.
>She is the latest actor to join the series’ second season in a recurring role following the casting of Guy Roberts, Arnas Fedaravicius and Gregg Chillingirian.
Here's your Aviendha, bros.

Attached: Untitled.png (1450x1199, 1.95M)

A great choice for Egwene's harem

eww

Outfit on the right makes no sense. Its not the cadin'sor and not the dress the wise ones typically wear.

0/10

looks irish to me, CHUD

Well, thankfully the show has demonstrated that they don't pay attention to the books with respect to costumes so we know Blaviendha will be wearing some kind of abomination. That means that fanart, even if Aviendha is in a sling bikini, will be more canonical than the show.

Unironically though lmao, with how things are going there.

Attached: 1651253564218.png (720x960, 712.16K)

What about BBC?

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they cast Omar Epps to play Rhuarc.

>group of people who are literally Irish but in the desert now
>cast an ugly nigger
Its just an insult at this point.

They did it because the actress is irish and now they can say
>she's irish and redheaded just like you wanted. what's the problem chud?

This.

>Redhead character played by a nigger
WOW!!! This is so surprising, I really didn't expect this.

I dont see a problem

>the actress is irish
But she isn't?

She is. Irish/Nigerian or some other hellish mix like that

First thing that came to mind seeing left is some Loathsome Dungeater looking ass.

It's on amazon.

Good morning I hate the modern world.

wheel of time has the worst fan art

Good evening, I hate Zarine.

Attached: 1631509818236.jpg (1920x1080, 227.86K)

I literally can't even tell if this is shopped or not.

no u

Attached: Berelain.jpg (680x850, 154.25K)

Randall Thor sure has a jungle fever haha

Attached: validation is in order.jpg (447x629, 24.42K)

>wheel of time has the worst fan art
It really does. The only hope wot fanart had was an animated adaptation. And now it's gone...

N

Will this ever stop bros? Are people tired of it yet?

Attached: castingchoice.jpg (1379x1073, 281.39K)

They are. But you can't speak up about it or you get called some variation of bigot and have your social life destroyed.

the story would be perfect for a long anime adaptation but it's not to be. the amazon series will be its grave

Did anyone even watch the first season of that garbage ass show? I'm surprised it didn't get cancelled.

dalle2 is given me hope that in the not too far future fans and indy groups will be able harness deep learning AI tools to just generate non pozzed adaptions of their favorite stories. This way fans don't have to depend on shitty diversity hired female writers and woke showrunners for media.

She was born in Nigeria and moved to Ireland

Her mom is irish.

copyright holders would rather hire people to murder the fans than let that go on. i also find the very idea of ai generated book adaptations pretty depressing

I just assumed they'd cancel the show quietly after the first season being such a disaster

Attached: 1625852640916.jpg (1129x871, 238.06K)

Can't wait for pitch black rhuarc to be another agelmar tier jackass

Rhuarc will be white but he'll be bitchmade and browbeaten by his two black wives

they already filmed s2 before s1 aired. The entire point is to launch a streaming platform and build up hype using big name IPs and LOTR and WoT are the ideal candidates.

>i also find the very idea of ai generated book adaptations pretty depressing
I would pick AI generated stories, comics, games, and etc over current day western media in a FUCKING heartbeat. If you want to continue to consume pozz than that's your fucking choice, but let the ppl who want to leave, leave. Don't be a fag and try to get this sort of technology banned because of some misplaced religious-like belief about human made art. Cut the romanticization out, what's really fucking depressing is when women are allowed in the writer's room and given the power to run roughshod over the source material so they can push their politics.

>but let the ppl who want to leave, leave. Don't be a fag and try to get this sort of technology banned because of some misplaced religious-like belief about human made art
lmao who do you think I or you are? you're not allowed to leave, neither is anyone else and I couldn't ban things even if I wanted to. when big corporations take it to congress, they'll get their way

fair point, but art is all about the "soul". WoT and LOTR are good, because they inspire and they achieve this thanks to the sheer autism of their creators. AI doesn't posses the capacity for this yet. Furthermore, women are a crucial part of WoT and if Jordan didn't love women, the books wouldn't be nearly as good. Reading these books make me say "shit women are great I fucking love women now wtf". The real issue is kikes.

>White man COLONISING a bunch of brown women
What did Amazon mean by this?

Rafe already stated they're changing Rand's romance plots so I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

>hopes
Lol

Kek. It's a shit test so simple yet no conservative will have the balls to pass it

Attached: 1644879349386.png (1280x1012, 1.08M)

Right, so Black, not Irish, who are White

>AYO FAR DAREIS MAI WHERE THE OOSQUAI AT?!

>Irish / Nigerian
>Her mom is Irish.
Of course.

Isn't the actor playing Rand a White-presenting quadroon or something? His face looks slightly Niggerish

>ayoola smart
how the fuck do niggers come up with this shit

Attached: ja.gif (220x218, 910.97K)

I've been defending Elon's acquisition of Twitter by praising the fact it's the first social media company owned by an African-American. I either get laughs or seething. I'll leave it to you to figure out who responds how.

that's all you get. she'll be cut from the show

>implying the show will run long enough to get to her

they didn't come up with their last name you dumb cunt thats the point of slavery

He's dutch. That's just what they look like

White women really love bestiality

>hmmm what should i name my daughter
>ah yes, an ancient and beautiful name of my peoples culture
>AYOOLA

Never made sense for an Irish woman to be a native of a fucking desert people.

The conservatives laugh because they're "owning the libs" by affirming liberal premises like absolute retards. The liberals seethe because they're self hating Whites and go into fits when any group of White people, but especially conservatives, do anything

Reminder Berelain is best girl

Also fuck Rafe for making this. What are the chances we get an animated series instead?

>irish people can't move to the desert

It has the worst novels and fanbase too.

Not unless they want to die from skin cancer within twenty years.

Personally, I'd give my slaves names like "liftsalot", "workshard" and "picksalottacotton"

>What are the chances we get an animated series instead?
We will all die in a nuclear fire created by Joe "C'mon Fat" Biden before this gets an animated adaptation.

t. speedreader
>Berelain
weird way to spell Elayne