Attached: penn.jpg (1280x720, 121.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RJhQKw2xZIM
youtube.com/watch?v=QG_tkxZZMkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

was it aids?

>your brain on athiesm

Is living really worth it?

When he lost weight he simultaneously went hyper left.

>into the tra-

He never had a soul. He did some documentary once where he shows you round his house in Vegas and he showed off his sex dungeon. He is sailing a ship on the degeneracy

jews don't have souls

>his sex dungeon
prove it

100lbs? Into the trash it goes

>tfw you have to put a resume into the "interview" pile

Kino bolo tie tho

some people legitimately look better fat

wypipo are BULLSHIT

Your skin stretches when you're fat so if you rapidly lose weight like he did you end up with soft loose skin.

His sex dungeon with his wife of 18 years?

>their gimmick ia explaining tricks and humor
>watch their shows
>never explain tricks

How long until his daughters suicide?

What's wrong with having a sex dungeon?

youtu.be/RJhQKw2xZIM
It's somewhere in there

Their show was the "Adam ruins everything" of Gen X

teller is the smarter one and better magician

When all the trash has finally been disposed of trashmen lay down to die.

No… :(

Kek

im talking more about magic, like on fool us.

but bullshit was still 100x better than reddit soiboy ruins nothing

He is different now. Used to be a libertarian firebrand. Now not so much. Eating nothing but plants fucks with your head.

David Foster Wallace wrote his magnum opus and became a celebrated writer, then hung himself

Anthony Bourdain had the best job in the world, then killed himself.

No.

Depression is real. I live in a shit hole but I still have a pretty good time. Yeah I'd rather live in a mansion but after enough time it wouldn't be that different to my roach infested apartment.
Have to make your own happiness bros, and medicate if that doesn't work.

anthony bourdain died?

i didnt even know he was sick

yeah when i think about being rich and what i could do, and want to, that i cant with my average salary job, it boils down a big nice house/furniture, super fancy clothes, nice cars, and maybe flying first class and hotel suites. most ways of earning enough money to enjoy those is basically working all day everyday of your life. is it really worth working 7 days a week, 12 hours a day, for a house and other shit youll barely see/use?

i can travel, fuck sexy women, play video games, watch movies, and anything else i want and not have to be rich.

No. It's just propaganda spread by Guy Feiri.

Yeah but if it seems impossible where you are you have to pack your bags and move, preferably to a different country. This completely cured me of any of those kinds of thoughts. You need to take risks and adventure.

>but bullshit was still 100x better than reddit soiboy ruins nothing

They both have their major biases, one being libertarian and the other SJW. Both have their uses though. Penn's show revealed how most recycling is stupid bullshit, especially plastic recycling. I dismissed it at first as libertarian nonsense, but they turned out right. Adam Conover's show showed how Elec cars are horrendously over-hyped and kinda stupid, and not as good for the environment as you'd think. I scoffed at this at first, because a few years ago I really bought into that. But turns out he's totally right.

His tour starts at 22 mins and his sex dungeon is at 29

Most people who have those things did not work anywhere near as hard as you think. They made businesses. And that requires a large initial time investment, after which it just rolls in.

Am I turtlely enough for the turtle club?

bullshit was flawed, relying on strawmen, insults, not giving a chance to retort, and "countering" claims with a very specific anecdotal sob story about one case.

but every word out of soiboys mouth is so caked in utter retardation its like they actively sought out the least intelligent man in the world. its so completely stupid that its not even worth bringing up logical fallacies and the like. its like listening to a 4 year old

Yea Forums is a shitboard, into the trash it goes, I'm a big guy for you

youre describing one subset of those people, those that made a business.
>large initial time investment
ie your youth, when you actually care about time.

>hooray my business plan paid off and now money is rolling in and i dont have to work 24/7
>btw im 46 now

>half of the posts are children whos only point of reference is some stupid forced Yea Forums meme

youtube.com/watch?v=QG_tkxZZMkk

It's degenerate and Jesus disapproves

Yeah well maybe DFW knew he was a hack and killed himself because he couldn't live with the shame

His kid’s names are Zolten and Moxie CrimeFighter. I think they are both trannies

>nooooo you'll make le heckin magic sky man mad!!!

>Lets himself get bound and flogged
Jesus would approve of sex dungeons.

It's alright Penn, God still loves you even if you're an unrepentant degenerate

Attached: 1641687180501.png (633x748, 889.18K)

HOW DID THE PHONE GET INSIDE THE FISH

Im convenienced some people are just meant to be fat.

AIDS?

nah jesus told me its ok and i pray to him every day

Brah!!! Jesus told me he doesnt approve, and he is annoyed by your prayers... Oh shit nigga you're fucked.

bro. i literally just gott off the phone with jesus. he says its ok and he doesnt even know you

Jesus just sent me a fax and said ur a faget.

the nigga hit me up on Telex and said you dont have a fax

his body was used as a double for jeffery epstein's (((suicide)))

Attached: atheistjak2.png (1377x837, 533.66K)

He looks like some weird tree growing mushroom.

Is it really so shocking that people who don't believe in punishment for suicide might kill themselves more often? Can't say I am surprised Christians aren't offing themselves when they think it will land them in a lake of fire for all eternity. Meanwhile Bhuddists have a higher total because they believe in a reset. Their calendar is insane. Imagine how many times you can reincarnate in a single kalpa. We are talking billions of years worth of reincarnation. Surely you will reach enlightenment in one of those lives eventually. Might as well just an hero and start again.

Yeah, it's easier to kill yourself, when you don't believe that a fucking supernatural creature will be mad at you for it, or that you'll come back as something. Where is the punchline?

Both would've given that shit up in an instant to get their youth back.

Who cares if the trash man is getting old? Isn't he like, some early internet boomer meme? No one cares. Go back to your deathbed, grandpa.