This character sucks

this character sucks

Attached: diane-nguyen.jpg (2560x1440, 171.67K)

this show sucks

basedjack horseman

Is that Lindsey?

you suck

Attached: 1286345222757.jpg (400x400, 27.88K)

She was fine.

pretty racist for a jewish white woman to voice a bipoc character

Literally the only character whose arc I despise.

>Lmao, just give up and stop taking care of yourself
>Healthy at sny size, yas queen

>asian
>fucks dogs
Inaccurate

They made her fat in the last few seasons?

this show was insufferable to me. I didn't like any of the characters, I get they're kind of meant to be unlikable but in those type of shows they're supposed to have charm or some kind of redeeming qualities. Did not see that in any of them, the wacky mooch character was especially annoying to me.
Only seen the first 2 seasons

You got your stereotypes crossed.

Attached: 1642583357688.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

browncel meme

>UGH my husband is an always positive millionaire and performs grand gestures to make me happy... it's just so TIRING! i need to go find myself in nicaragua
What was her problem?

>write a white women
>call her asian
why are they like this?

actually it makes browncels seethe knowing that white women would rather fuck dogs than a poo.

She’s a retard

true

Mr.peanutbutter was too good for Diane he was a good boy

I hated that they mixed shitty humor with Bojack doing shitty things and then later acted like you were supposed to take it seriously. Half the plotlines start because of some terrible joke and then you're somehow supposed to get invested in them and upset when they don't work out?

actually now it's mostly mexicans and slavs that're fucking dogs

/pol/cel cope

fpbp

Agreed. Such a hypocritical SJW cunt. She also brings any issues on herself and tried to blame others. Kind of pissed me off she never realizes how much a shit person she is.

Todd just got worse as the show went on also the whole asexual shit was so forced and stupid.

Yeah, she gained weight from taking SSRIs and then decides she'd rather be fat and happy than healthy and depressed.

Depression pills are such a scam
>lower libido and can cause Erectile disfunction
>make you get fat
>can actually INCREASE suicidal tendencies

But yeah nah these doctors being funded by big pharma totally know what they're doing jus take the pill lol don't think about the fact that 90% of opiod addicts started because their doctors kept pushing shit because big pharma told them to.

Princess Carolyn was the only character I liked.

Yea she was really annoying and her entire arc made very little sense.
Also how the fuck do you find a bison attractive???

i mean yeah. that's kind of the whole point of her, dude. do you have any other input?

filtered

Attached: horse.png (600x673, 332.05K)

Asian western women are just white women with slits

Sounds like that baldhead jada

>now

I liked it but i havent watched any of the recent series just seemed like more of the same

Not season one and the first half of season 2

So do all women

NORMAL WORDS

Attached: 1603997254150.png (1339x361, 370.64K)

This is California

Asians aren't bipoc, that term literally only exists to exclude them

annoying bitchy manipulative and all in all a terrible person

Do actual adults watch these cartoons about being depressed? Why wouldn't you just watch a live action show about depression, or read a book, like a fucking adult?

Attached: jacknicholson-departed.gif (498x280, 1.91M)

>Amazing! On the same day, I decide to run for governor, and you get a job writing for a blog!

I wanna fuck a horse girl. Anyone else?

>Allison Brie tried to preemptively self flagellate for being "white" and voicing a POC, and nobody cared

Hate that dumb cunt

>I am sad and self-destructive
>I have hope to turn my life around
>Hope is destroyed
>I am sad and self-destructive
Every single season

>Why wouldn't you just watch a live action show about depression
Such as?

I liked Todd up until he became a Looney Tunes character + made him some trendy bay area sexuality that's referred to as mental illness in the real world.

It's fairly evident she was supposed to be the 'relatable' everyman voice of reason character, but people ended up empathising more with Bojack. She was pretty much written out of the last seasons.

Flaked

>its drawn therefore bad
literal reddit midwit take

Basically the same show isnt it?

This is how hollywood people are though

fpbp

Flaked is less zany cartoon but yeah, both have Arnett playing a self-destructive alkie. I watched the entire first season while binge drinking whiskey.

Because they cant pinpoint the depression. Each pill does something slightly different but they all just coat the brain in a chemical, and not only put it where it needs to go. The big thing now is SNRI for "anxiety" but anyone i talk to on them theres just blankness behind the eyes. It just removed their ability to think of the future enough to worry about it

...yeah user you got me there. Not really any good shows about depression that I know of but I don't watch tv. Television's for losers anyway, watch Diary of a Country Priest by Robert Bresson. Or Bringing Out the Dead starring Nic Cage by Scorcese/Schrader. Von Trier's edgelord depression trilogy. Seventh Seal if you haven't yet.

sounds great, maybe i should get on them
my libido's already dying off i don't even need to cum when i jack off anymore

You're a grown ass man. This show's fanbase is made up of millennial women who took a liberal arts major and crashed back at their parents.

>its not mature film for mature adults such as myself!
shut up you pretentious cunt, you wont admit it because you need le epic 4chin internet fight wins, but I'd bet my left testicle you watch random shits where the fanbase are made up of other shitty groups you'd call demeaning, yet you post shit like this
I don't give a shit what the fanbase are for anything I do, like, watch
Why would anyone
>muh fanbase theyre teens/zoomers/womyn/incels/etc!

You could just take it on the chin and have a sense of humor about yourself but you're obviously insecure about the fact that you watch cartoons. Totally mouth agape at the profundity of "what if a horse was rich and sad" lmao

Sure, I know why they did it. I just don't care to watch it for 6 seasons or whatever

Imagine

Horse girl? No. Girl horse? Mmm..maybe.

>emphatising more with Bojack
Every well adjusted person I know hates Bojack and every retard whore with daddy issues I ever dated related to him

I always assumed she was someones self-insert from the writing staff. Bojack is more relatable because he just makes mistakes and wants to be good. Diane is just a cunt.

touch grass you shutin dweeb

i pretty much only kept watching to see what would happen to her