Kidnapping foreigners from sovereign countries for extrajudicial justice is good

>kidnapping foreigners from sovereign countries for extrajudicial justice is good
>torturing suspects is good
>mass surveillance and spying is good because we will just turn it off when the immediate threat has passed

This film aged poorly

Attached: CD7EB493-1108-4ABA-A64D-7E8F7BB65490.jpg (1317x1998, 454.61K)

>Vigilantism is bad
>Except when we do it

>This film aged poorly
this is what everyone at the USA supports. No matter if they're "left" or "right" wing. They are all on the american exceptionalism team.

Yes. Is there an issue?

God

Hadn't thought about it like that really

>kidnapping foreigners from sovereign countries for extrajudicial justice is good
Yes
Yes
>mass surveillance and spying is good because we will just turn it off when the immediate threat has passed
Yes

Attached: based_0.jpg (241x158, 32.74K)

There’s an immediate threat from nazis trying to overthrow the government though

>at the USA
learn some English, Vova

I know some English, that's the reason why I could write a full sentence with few errors. Now, perfect English, no can't do.

Yes but you don't need mass surveillance for those morons, as they literally post videos of themselves in action.

Did MSNBC tell you that, user?
Are the Nazis in the room with you right now?

Yeah, they tried that not that long ago. January 6. I suppose it was just a test for when it happens for real when democrats win the next election and they do this shit again to put Ron DeSantis as their new "freedom dictator".

The bad guys don't have any principles in the first place, so I see nothing wrong with the good guys relaxing their own.

THANK YOU CRISTOPHER NOLAN

I don’t care because it’s a superhero movie. All that stuff was cool.

>aged poorly
Are you implying muttshartia stopped doing those things? If anything it's much worse now.
>but muh evil bush

chile, what the fuck is the joker's shirt pattern supposed to be?
it's giving snakeskin basketball
i-------

Noooo the mass surveillance is actually bad since Morgan Freeman said he'll resign if it was still there

>wish fulfillment for teenagers is thoughtless and unburdened by realistic consequences
Paint me black and call me a nigger, I think OP is on to something.

Mass surveillance is unironically great though, only pedos and other nazu subhumans are afraid of being under a watchlist, if you've done nothing wrong there's nothing to worry about.
Has anyone been put under surveillance for just living a normal life free from political extremism and evil urges like wanting to fuck kids? That's what I thought.

But the current muttican system is wrong and pure evil, and dissenters from it are right.

It’s a necessary evil. You don’t have to like it obviously.

How are they good guys if they don’t have principles though. That’s literally what makes them good

>Has anyone been put under surveillance for just living a normal life
That's what mass surveillance is your fucking retarded euro. Did the state censor board review this post before you posted it?

The ends justify the means.

Because you're not a good guy anymore once you do so, you dumbass.

Normies unironically support all that

That's exactly how your government justifies spying on you

>if you dont like to be mass surveiled you're a nazi pedo subhuman
Go live in North Korea then retard.

YES I bit the bait.

can't tell if stroke or ai malfunction

Because normies are well adjusted human beings, they know they've done no harm and are simply living humble lives free from ill intent.
It's always the people with dubious politics and sexual deviants who complain about surveillance

TDKR is even worse
>CIA good, they wouldn't actually shoot someone
>cops good and courageous, they need more guns
>walls street protesters = commie terrorists

I don't like the government spying on me, but if I were in charge I would spy on everyone.
That's just how shit works.

So is Nolan some neo conservative director or something?

>if you've done nothing wrong there's nothing to worry about
"Wrong" becomes a very dangerous anti-democratic concept when the ones who dictate what is or isn't "wrong" gain the power to ensure that nobody can stand up against their definition of what is or isn't "wrong," especially if that "wrong" is not even written into the public law and is instead guarded in secrecy by people who can't be held accountable for their actions.

>Psychopath terrorist goes on mass murder sprees
>But the guy fighting him broke some laws, so he's just as bad

There's nothing you can do to prevent this. You can only game the system to your advantage.

He's just a Pentagon stooge.
People need to protect themselves against maniacs, but they also need to protect themselves against tyranny. Defending against one NEVER requires you to stop protecting yourself against the other.

Chud speak

You just want to say the n word

Thinking about it was Baneposting really organic or just an unironic USA government campaign to make anons think CIA good?

Batman is a vigilante with questionable actions and morals, that is the entire point you dumb dumb faggot fuck retarded gorilla boot-lipped niggermonkey.

NIGGER.

Which n word? I'm not sure what you mean.

>Nolan's capeshit was very conservative
>Snyder's shit was limp-dick macho trash
>This new crap is emo-tier woke slop for zoomies

kneel to Burton's original vision
camp, atmosphere and cool contemplation in perfect balance without all the gay garbage Schumacher brought to the table

Attached: 61b145bb90d9c84cb024bec65a2c2e3b.jpg (432x432, 38.93K)

Extradition is not a new thing. And fuck China.
But Batman gets bad information after doing it? Information the guy was going to give him anyway? It's definitely shown as a mistake.
He didn't just turn it off, he burned it after it solved the one-time, next-level threat
Did you even watch the movie? What am I saying, of course you didn't, it's Yea Forums.

Snyder movies are outirght GAY. All the men are half naked and look like gogo dancers, women are muscular, overdressed and have bigger dicks. Truly disgusting.

Attached: E1U7akfXMAIAlE5.jpg (680x382, 35.43K)

>women are muscular, overdressed and have bigger dicks
Damn... time to watch some Snyderkino.

it's a very fascist movie

surely you have nothing to hide user

I knew I liked this movie for a reason

The difference is joker represents Islamic terrorists and Batman essentially represents American security authorities

Which works until it gets to Batman GIVING UP HIS POWERS

Attached: Army.of.the.Dead.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264-RARBG.mp4_snapshot_01.30.31.939.jpg (1920x1080, 120.97K)

>women are muscular

Gal Gadot was a stick

>he burned it

What’s the difference between this and turning it off? He still had the tech to just do it again

And Batman uses torture twice, the Joker and also throw Eric Roberts from 2 floors. That's okay because it didn't kill him...

Yeah, the idea is that they look like men, deprived of femininety. They either look like a surfoboard or a bodybuilder. And they all have aggressive attitude.

every poopoo is peepee time
but not every peepee is poopoo time

It's okay because it's Eric Roberts.

And it works both times

shut the fuck up.

>it works both times

What are you talking about? He broke Eric Roberts legs and got no info whatsoever from him because he didn’t know anything. He just told him he should give in to the joker and unmask himself

Don't worry, the secret number agencies will all give up their powers once the last terrorist on the planet is dead.