What? No warning? No second chances?

>What? No warning? No second chances?

Attached: 1649796447900.jpg (480x360, 9.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kj_8E3FOU4s
youtube.com/watch?v=BS0-aNXObmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Metallica sucks

I know these are reddit containment threads but are they actually about Television & Film or is it just some off-topic Yea Forums garbage?

Documentary about Metallica

Stick around for a bit and you'll figure it out by yourself newfriend

rent free

someone post the youtube link to where the guy leaves the band or gets fired or whatever. i'm not gonna watch the whole documentary just to see that one scene.

We need Lee Goldson thread, 1 thread/general.

He actually was given a second chance after he got into a fight with James and their first bassist before Cliff joined.

>HE FUCKING LEFT THE BAND
youtube.com/watch?v=kj_8E3FOU4s

Thoughts?
youtube.com/watch?v=BS0-aNXObmc

>no dave, YOU have a drinking problem

How much of a drunk do you have to be to get kicked out of a band who at one point was jokingly called alcoholica

The Metallica doc made me see all musicians as children. It was astounding watching arrested development being instilled and reinforced in grown men by other grown men around them. You get to see their managers gaslight them and they believe it.
It gets hard to watch at times. These niggas are sub-60 IQ special needs level dumb.

Didn’t he cause their original bass player to quit because he poured beer in his amp or something? I think they kicked him out not long after that. Good thing though, because Cliff rocked

Dave is the only guy from Metallica who ended up being cool well into his old age. Everyone else is dead or a faggot

watching them cry put me off of most of their music
they still have a few kino tracks, but i have to be drunk/nostalgic to fire them up

Will Smith's last 4 years has been like a drawn out version of the Metallica intervention sessions from that doc. Its so fucked up.

I'm convinced that Red Table show of his LITERALLY is therapy that he agreed to have recorded in some new age 'this will help you' idea.
They want to help him alright, to kill himself a la Crowley.

Lars was a massive faggot:
>Kicks out Dave Mustaine instead of helping him out
>Runs away from Vince Neil after yelling "FUCK YOU!" at him
>Was a multi-millionaire and still bitched in front of Congress for not having enough money from people streaming music
Because of him I don't even listen to Metallica any more. MegaDeth is superior.

its sad bc dude was a king for so long

YOU TAKE A MORTAL MAN

Oh i forgot he also turned down the bass super low on the mix of "And Justice for All" so no one could hear Jason Newsted's bass playing.

Symphony of Destruction mogs every Metallica track

It's a little stock

ONE GUY?
NO CONTINUES?

You're thinking about Primus.

Most metal bands are drunks, the difference is that they don't let drinking impact their performance, especially when they're starting to make it big.

HEY EVERYONE THERE'S A KILLSCREEN COMING UP

Mustaine was too chad for Ulrich and Hetfield. They couldnt take being mogged.

Lars Ulrich should've been kicked out, he's worthless

He's business savvy.

This, hate the guy all you want, but he knows what he's doing on that end.

calm it with the antisemitism

HELLO ME, MEET THE REAL ME

Mustane is a huge fucking pussy. I would have beaten the shit out of that danish dwarf the second he opened his mouth.

ONE GUY?
A TWO LEMON?

Hire a fucking manager then instead of a drummer that can't drum

>bring nigger pitbull to practice
>frontman kicks pitbull because it deserves it
>sucker punch frontman
>get fired
It's a shame Dave never met his match and got his teeth knocked out, but cowards choose their victims carefully.

>that music video
what the fuck he was thinking

Attached: 1583797074098.jpg (398x376, 37.07K)

>Dave is the only guy from Metallica who ended up being cool well into his old age.
He's a born again christcuck who refused to play at a festival with Rotting Christ because he considered their name blasphemy.

Anyone who listens to their music after they shit out death magnetic deserves misery. Everyone says St Anger but at least that album was mixed competently

What's more embarrassing, that or the fact that there is a band called Rotting Christ?

that

mustaine had more second chances than jason. the dude was constantly drunk, had terrible work ethic and was a black hole for creativity. he's lucky they gave him a bus ticket.

I meant the latter if that wasn't clear.

It's pure kino.

No, a 45 year old man pulling a primadonna on a Metal Festival because of a Metal band's name is embarrassing.

People paid with their time and money to see him perform for an hour, he decided his bullshit little jewish religion is more important. That's incomparably more embarrassing than the other band's name.

kek'd

I'll always respect and appreciate Mustaine for his antics and the songs he's made, but the guy is an absolutely insufferable cunt and severely overrates his own wit and intelligence. Still, some great songs to his name

three happy drunks and one angry drunk. it was never going to work

Not really, they had already decided to replace him by then, they were just keeping him around to play at gigs while they listened to audition tapes of new guitarists

I'm so glad they kicked him out, lads
A life without Peace Sells... but Who's Buying? isn't worth living

mustaine is well known to be a mean drunk, he doesn't just party dude gets violent

Pretty sure you meant Rust in Peace but yeah.

Nah, RIP is good, but I much prefer PSBWB
More edges, less polished
Though the title track on RIP is one of my absolute favourites
Fucking hilarious lyrics

>People paid with their time and money to see him perform for an hour, he decided his bullshit little jewish religion is more important.
Well next time they shouldnt go to concerts with blasphemous bands like a bunch of idiots then

Rust in Peace is the highest artistic achievement ever accomplished by man and I’m tired of pretending it’s not.

It wasn't just because of the drinking.
It was because James and Lars wanted complete creative control of the band. They didn't want an ambitious guitarist who wrote things. They wanted Hammett who would just show up and play what they wrote for him.

Right, because Metal festivals are known to be a sanctuary for pure christians

but they still used his shit anyway lol

>mfw kirk flat out says he isn't an artist and will play whatever you want if you pay him

Attached: 1619134211594.png (267x273, 85.13K)

>people actually listen to metallica

hey No Life til Leather is pretty good

dave was out of control with his drunken behaviour and it started to affect the band. in james own words: "he was on a path to possibly killing all of us"