ITT films you watched in school. I still don't know why they showed this to us...

ITT films you watched in school. I still don't know why they showed this to us, but we made fun of Radio for the rest of highschool.

Attached: radio.jpg (1400x2100, 379.97K)

Pic related. We would recreate the scene where Christy starts slamming his head against a table making retard noises and the teacher would just start screaming at us to go to the office.

Attached: 1632830621336.jpg (253x395, 28.28K)

My high-school played sports against the high school in the movie and Radio still goes to all their game. Honestly I never saw the appeal of a more retarded Rudy

Schindler's list, it was the only time I thought blacks were right about something.
>ayo miss why we gotta watch dis? nobody care about dem
Pretty funny how these same blacks spoke normally until about 9th or 10th grade, then just transformed into niggers.

Holes
I always remember it, mostly cause it's one of the rare good live action kids films, but also because pic related became a meme round my school

Attached: 496a3e2a476ef80863dde411f8818ed6.jpg (500x379, 20.26K)

movies have no legitimate place in school. there are only two reasons they are used: for the teacher to waste time because they don't have a lesson planned, or as indoctrination into a political view

i always thought the idea of a tard just freely tampering with electrical devices would lead to him killing himself in some hilarious way. like you see a bright blue glow coming from his room and you come in and hes fried

Attached: 5124YP8MB8L._SY445_.jpg (308x445, 34.21K)

Attached: 8176425.jpg (1400x2100, 259.83K)

I had a black friend who got niggerfied. Feels bad

What was the justification for showing this?

Power of One. Shit movie

>his school never had that comfy last week of term before the Christmas and summer holidays where all you do in class is watch movies vaguely related to the subject or play games/quizzes
You missed out, user

Attached: 1649258268408.png (600x485, 158.68K)

>Radio still goes to all their game
Some say you can still hear him in the changerooms late at night, breaking into the lockers and eating all of the deoderant.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-29 092241.png (431x27, 3.37K)

>Its another music teacher came into work hungover so now we're watching Stomp Out Loud for the third time class
Good times.

Attached: MV5BMTUyMzU0NTEzM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTgwMTcyMQ@@._V1_.jpg (328x475, 35.66K)

Pretty crazy how you can spend your entire youth together no problem and then everything goes out the window for shit that happened a century before you were born. Ultimately, I think it was a formative event that lead me to the logical conclusion that the extermination of non-whites is the most beneficial plan of action to prevent climate change.

>okay kids, I know you think Romeo and Juliet is lame
>so what about Romeo and Juliet... WITH GUNS?

Attached: romeo plus juliet.jpg (1080x1600, 504.47K)

This movie gave me a fetish for engraved 1911s.

Damn that was almost 10 years ago, no idea that he kicked the bucket

You definitely just said some racist shit to the kid or something. Which made him stop liking you.

Not him but I lost my black friend because I acted like a pussy one time and he started bullying me. THEN I became racist

John Leguizamo confirmed using best optic

I didn't become racially aware until much later. It's one of those things that you don't turn off once you become aware of it.

Hostel. No joke.But it wasn't shown instead of a normal class or something.

>I acted like a pussy one time
Well there you go. You def said some insensitive shit and he bullied you for it. Simple as. If you’re friend being mean to you “made” you racist, you were racist to begin with.

Attached: images.jpg (960x1440, 485.77K)

lol what insensitive shit? I was crying about a breakup. Your "blacks can do no wrong" perspective is delusional, it was just teenager shit. The incident didn't actually make me racist.

We watched The Pianist in history class and absolutely everyone cracked the fuck up when the nazis threw grandpa off the balcony. It was just so absurd that we as kids snapped.

>blacks can do no wrong
Blacks can definitely do wrong. I never said they were perfect innocent angels. I’m just not blind to the fact that sometimes whitey can instigate things. That’s all.

Clearly by crying about my girlfriend I activated my racism field

Attached: racism field.jpg (390x590, 48.5K)

see:
>for the teacher to waste time because they don't have a lesson planned

I assumed that it was because of something else. I simply didn’t know the full story, so I concede. With that being said…
you became racist cuz he teased you?

Got to watch this warkino. We spent almost 3 weeks on this and only had to write a half page report on it. Military history was the shit.

Attached: MV5BMTI3ODc2ODc0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjgzNjc3._V1_.jpg (485x744, 70.15K)

No, it just fit a nice joke structure

Damn I should have stuck with history

We watched one episode in high school, the holohoax episode ofc.

Were you in my biology class?

We watched 12th night instead. The very first scene has a bunch of naked ladies runbing around with their tits out. Best 9th grade English class ever. Thanks Ms. HILL

N

Yes.

We watched Hamburger Hill

We watched Ferris Buellers day off in year 4/5. Teacher forgot about Jeffrey Jones' rant at the end.

>Teacher forgot about Jeffrey Jones' rant at the end
I forget that bit, does he drop a lot of n-bombs or something?

Fuck, I am 32 and still scared like a pussy of doing drugs after watching this shit at 14

Attached: requiem.jpg (1280x1920, 300.37K)

pussy, drugs are awesome.

You're killing your father, user.

Watched this like 3 times in school
Liked it each time

Attached: October_sky_poster.jpg (260x389, 14.81K)

Got to watch this movie and read the novel. We took turns reading certain parts out loud, and I would yell out the curse words when they came up.

Attached: americagetsblacked.jpg (1920x2560, 719.23K)

>films you watched in school
12 Angry Men
The Trial (1962)
Barry Lyndon
La Haine
Armageddon
And a bunch of other stuff I can't remember atm.

I would always volunteer to read Romeo during Romeo and Juliet. I figured I could attract some bookish girl with my good reading skills and intelligence, considering I could read better than any of the other dyslexic retards in my class.
Unfortunately I did not get pussy from Shakespeare.

9th grade anatomy/health class

Attached: 1611333272141.jpg (1000x1477, 213.77K)

They can be used effectively to teach media analysis or as help to teach languages. They don't belong in math class or PE is all.

everyone in the class loved it

Attached: apples.png (318x500, 271.73K)

I have seen the first 55 minutes of this movie about 30 times. It gets you up to the tsunami where they're in the library.

Attached: 1629932555390.jpg (1000x1481, 228.08K)

>considering I could read better than any of the other dyslexic retards in my class.
I still don't know how kids are allowed to be so illiterate. I'd have snapped of I was a teacher dealing with older children reading at preschool levels.

>tfw you can't wait for your turn so you can mog the fuck out of everyone else with your superior reading and oration abilities

I had no friends and I understand why

That, Schindler's List in history class kek, We're Back in intro to Physics and Chemistry, Milo and Otis (birth scene included) in third grade, and so many fucking more. Yet I cannot really remember them all. I had a class in high school called Wildlife Recreation. It was the very first year they added the class.
It had no curriculum set up or anything. No texts books. Nothing. We watched Mythbusters and Dirty Jobs 95% of the time. Sometimes movies or documentaries and we'd have to write down ten things we saw in them. That was it. The room even had a computer that all the niggers would gather around to listen to rap. You could not ask for an easier 100.

Ah right I remember watching this. And that one dance movie that started the huge trend for a while. I believe we also watched that movie about the inner city yoofs that had the white teacher or something. My memory is shot.

The average American's reading level is 9. I was reading college level books in grade school and I don't even consider myself intelligent. People are really fucking dumb.

Why did we watch this movie in school? I don't get it. Why were random movies like this chosen as school curriculum filler?

throughout my school life
Fern Gully
Jurassic Park
Bambi
TMNT (1990)
The Lion King
Aladdin
Gone in 60 Seconds
The Matrix
The Mummy (1999)
Jesus of Nazareth (the series)
The Ten Commandments