Barbie starring Margot Robbie

Will it be kino?

Attached: margot-robbie-como-barbie-1651051641.jpg (480x600, 40.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/voshG5q6SIc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks, user.

It has Margot Robbie in it, of course it'll be based.

Ummm no ad stop posting this please mr viral marketer

What do you think sistas?

>A Barbie doll living in Barbieland is expelled from the world for not being perfect enough, too eccentric and not fitting the usual mold. She goes on an adventure in the real world and by the time she returns to Barbieland to save it, she has gained the realization that perfection comes on the inside, not the outside, and that the key to happiness is belief in oneself.

How are they gonna make Margot Robbie flawed? CGI?

Gosling is all I care, screw this roastie.

Guys am I gay? She is hot face wise atleast in most things [not this particular image] but she has the body of a fourth grader she has no tits or ass lmao

Is she purposely trying to destroy what little career she has left?

No but you may be black and/or american

She is a good looking girl, she can probably get roles for the next 10 years. If shes smart with her money, she can retire at 45

Margot and Goose
Sitting in a tree
K I S S I N G !!!!!!!

Attached: based goose.jpg (638x714, 120.1K)

This movie will come out in 2 ways or like Dora the Explorer that'll be kino and based a little or really really shitty and with a lot of backlash after they show it.

I think it might be fun I dont know, the cast is good and. Will pirate.

Is Barbie still a thing? It feels like this movie is 20 years too late.

Imagine how perfect their children would be

Yeah Barbie is still based.

>tfw Yea Forums will shit on it but watch silently anyway and then repost Gosling pics

>Guys am I gay
nah prob just a femcel

I'm there for Margot

This is what is going to happen.

>implying I'd shit on a film that has both Margot and Goose in it

No, Margot Robbie is terrible.

She reminds me of my Norwegian cousin i used to have sex with as a minor.

What a weird synopsis. Seems massively counter intuitive to promoting the brand. It doesnt seem like the plots resolution will want to make anyone go buy a barbie doll. Will there be a line of Margot robie dolls that are slightly lower quality than regular barbies?

why?

Why is she a bad actress? Because she's not a good actress. I don't know what answer you're looking for if you're asking "why."

i love her so much

Im loving all this Bimbo and DDLG kino recently, girls have become sluttier and more feminine every year as they revert back away from third wave feminism

Attached: FlawedEnchantedGibbon.webm (720x1142, 2.12M)

Julian?

I would love to see how smug this cunt is when I find her and slice her tits off then cut her womb from her stomach

I love women so much bros

>tfw no film starring both Margot and Sydney where Margot's perfect face makes Sydney seethe, while Sydney's boobs make Margot mad with titlet jealousy

i will brag that i watched it
based

Attached: margot.jpg (2680x3072, 1.77M)

COME ON BOBBY LET'S GO PARTY
AH
AH
ACK

You'll be wacking off in the theater with your margot cutout

That’s just rude.

why are you people spamming this picture every single day? who's paying you?

i remember you lol i still love user, ill never judge you. now suckle on mummy's thick veiny cock

So Pleasantville but in reverse

barbie pits!

Wait why is ryan godling in this shit?

they already sell barbies in wheelchairs and barbies with vitiligo

There's only one picture from the movie out

The Jacob personality needed an update.

Money, retard

Barbie has pivoted to strong independent woman figures since at least the mid 2000s

Why aren't we allowed to post webms of her? I just got warned for posting a webm of her. Guess i am lucky it usually is a ban. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with posting webms of her ?

I got the same Margotbro
Jannies are just jealous of her, because she reminds them of what they'll never be

She's gonna fuck black Ken, isn't she?

>a fridge playing Barbie

No it'll be shit.

Apparently she’s still too pretty for the tjrannies

marketing companies are the worst

>Current year
>White Barbie
Seriously this needs to be fixed right now, Barbie needs to be a Nubian Qween.

I don't think she's going to fuck anyone, probably will stand up Ken for her own adventures or something

he’s just like me

She's a fridge, so the trannies should love her no hips body.

It will be mild like everything she does.

Barbie: the movie will be the black panther of whites

They'll never make Barbie a dumb bimbo, so it'll just be a Legally Blonde remake.

She cucks Ken for G.I. Joe?

This must be the premise.

Think there's any chance the Barbie Girl parody song - Ugly Girl, shows up in the movie? I think it'd be pretty funny. Like she has a moment she thinks she's not perfect, and then this song plays

youtu.be/voshG5q6SIc

based.