How the FUCK is this possible?

How the FUCK is this possible?

Attached: 50B257F5-6CC7-4F14-B4DA-59C8E256CC81.jpg (1242x1026, 354.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LX1oYSNPV5k
youtube.com/watch?v=X9uVj7wF8qM
youtu.be/dHBbo9XC3Jc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only thing in surprising is that PIC season 2 was able to score an audience score of 33%
Ideologically driven critics are not reviewing the show on its creative merits, they are endorsing the heavy handed political message that this abomination of a show rams down viewers’ throats at every opportunity with the subtly of sledgehammer. Fuck nu-trek. Rewatching some DS9 right now, damn thats some good television

Attached: B607597D-0AA6-41BB-B007-6775C8D0579D.png (700x674, 158.79K)

>Las Angelas 2024
>"This society is so close to collapse"

Awesome they are gonna bring up World War 3, the Eugenics wars, and Khan from the previously established canon?

>"Because they aren't taking in enough immigrants"

Attached: 1622977322249.png (886x886, 49.96K)

I thought LA is majority non-white since a long time, how are they going to spin that

hispanics are white now in the U.S. as long as you have very little native blood

It's simple, no life chuds spend their time review bombing it.

Attached: image_2022-04-29_152214058.png (1109x305, 49.04K)

There's a scene where they stop a ICE deportation bus and let everyone off because deporting illegals bad.

Bought reviews.

Patrick Stewart needs a lot of money for a new prostate

The chain of South Americans moving from low carbon footprint lifestyles in their home countries to higher carbon footprint lifestyles on the US is the only thing keeping the environment from totally collapsing

this is the best argument against immigration to use against leftists btw
t. liberal

The woke shit is not even the least of the show’s problems. Logic is thrown out the window constantly. It’s actually hilarious how badly acted, written, paced and shot the whole thing is. It is literally the worst show I have ever seen in my life.

Attached: 2FA77E1D-641D-4AFF-A903-F7A57BEB070C.png (830x1024, 622.22K)

>chudski's still seething over the word chud

Attached: A33EBC5E-5DBA-47A8-A340-8E86712BD52C.png (314x278, 103.32K)

>angry activist Guinan spouting Occupy Democrats-tier political takes and crying
>92% critic score
when is it going to stop

Attached: 82336802_2439118519530298_1962838279480934400_n.jpg (613x531, 39.28K)

>Make a show only die hard fans would care about
>make the whole show intentionally shit on fans
How could this happen?!

>Season 1 is an evil subversion of Star Trek
>Season 2 is barely Star Trek, or even space sci-fi, at all

It's a terrible show, even before you get to the cringe inducing politics watching the decaying corpse of Patrick Stewart amble around is uncomfortable and ghoulish. He should be in a home instead of on a set.

when you guys start ignoring (((critics))), so never.

>how are they going to spin that
by lying and pretending to be stupid
same as always

The only "Critics" that rate the show are the kind of critics they like the show
No other critic gives a shit and wastes thier time to watch that garbage

>t-they're doing it to get obscure underwater basket weaving board enjoyers MAD
>not to fit in with the groupthink to get jobs and maybe one day hopefully get money get paid
imagine thinking you're always the center of the world. I guess it must be comforting, in a way.

Attached: oop5PYzl.jpg (640x487, 60.55K)

Attached: bills.gif (498x280, 1.06M)

the best part of the insult is chuds are inner city dark skins

Attached: 1622504414580.jpg (251x227, 15.55K)

we're not even to the end of the beginning yet

It’s fake paid reviews
And real upset humans on the lower number
Everything is fake and gay now, nothing is real
Show is for money laundering/propaganda purposes, nothing else

Because they’re not journalists, they’re activists.

>they're doing it to get obscure underwater basket weaving board enjoyers MAD
they literally admit to that.
dont know why what I said would make you mad other than you personally being a "critic", so cope, I guess...

jew media shilling a jew production

give 15 examples

To be honest, if you're whiter than a Castizo you're basically white anyway. You're at least, like, in the same catagory as italians or slavs

Sorry chuds.
youtu.be/LX1oYSNPV5k

Attached: 037AFB3D-9957-4FDE-9242-CC44CB90FD47.jpg (1280x720, 141.47K)

Critis are paid off, what else is new.

Jesus fuck, just how many of his wife's boyfriends are named Jamal or Tyrone?

Nerds are racist and sexiet

>based Steve Shives
KING
youtube.com/watch?v=X9uVj7wF8qM

It's not possible. There is no way that 478 people watched this.

I literally hadn't thought about steve shives in like 7 years. His dumb face brought it all back in an instant

>using a word literally taken from the commie subreddit equivalent of this site is BASED
anything to pwn those cuckservatives though, amirite?

What the fuck is this dogshit

I prefer to just call them subhumans and cattle. Way more straightforward, no need for eloquence anyway.

atheistmtube

used to be a big deal

It's the weakness in his voice that gets to me. He sounds like he's on his deathbed. I quit the show after 2 episodes of season 2. I couldn't stand the quippy dialog. Joss Whedon should have his fingers cut off for the damage he's done to popular culture.

same thing happened when they made dr who a woman

When the audience give overtly negative reviews it's called review bombing.

Why isn't the same said when paid shills do the same?

The series is damn near unwatchable.
Each episode takes me a week to finish because I keep pausing and stopping when I can't stand it anymore.

Thing is, if each season was condensed into a movie it would actually be good, because there are some good ideas in the overall plots that is reminiscent of old Trek, but they pumped and padded it with so much filler it's damn near unwatchable. Q is the only thing not dull with the new show but even he can't carry it.

Star Trek is LIBERAL. Modern trek is CRITICAL. The two viewpoints are night and day.

Liberalism:
>moral universalism and equality
>optimistic
>thinks people and society can improve and change
>democratic system to resolve disputes
>science and rationalism
>enlightenment philosophy

Critical
>moral value is determined by level of oppression (ie some people are more valued than others)
cynical
>doesn't think anyone can change
>vague or lacks means to resolve disputes outside of outright revolution
>does not believe anyone can objectively know anything
>post-modern philosophy

Attached: Critical Theories simplified.png (599x865, 142.63K)

S2 is some weird panic button where they string together a bunch of Star Trek plots while rejecting Star Trek core messaging. It's rememberberries. There's like 8 plots going on and they can never figure out which one to focus on. Each one of them could be great if they just focused on them. Time travel to 2024? Evil Federation? Old Soong family scientist? Picard ancestor going to space? etc.

Did these two hack frauds give up on reviewing it? If so I don't blame them.

Attached: i absolutely fucking hate myself.jpg (1280x720, 91.39K)

I hope not, I'm enjoying the shit out of their Picard videos.

Severely autistic TNG fans whose only purpose in life is to down vote any Trek made after 2005. Stop by /trek/ if you'd like to see them in action.

>it’s not unwatchable woke faggotry written by women and jews
>it’s those darn star trek fans

Attached: C7615472-FFF9-465B-91C6-F774CCAF6821.jpg (328x500, 32.6K)

youtu.be/dHBbo9XC3Jc

go rian johnson tier go broke

woke isnt the reason its so bad

Yes it is. Woke is every kind of cancer at once. It doesn't just affect parts of the story.

Attached: zed85.jpg (396x382, 40.92K)

seems like you've been programmed with chud propaganda

They are the reason I started watching this dumpster fire and while I would like to see more from them, I think I can enjoy the show’s ridiculous plot and writing all on my own.

They get 1 million views per video for what amounts to just sitting on a chair and bitching. Why wouldn't they make these? Rich has better business sense than Mike I guess, unless he was feigning the "I don't want to do S2, but Rich convinced me" story.

>Angry Jose Ramirez is even getting in on the action

Also, those guys are all latino (despite Jose claiming he's "more american than apple pie"). Wonder how they thought about the ICE shit?

You could be the most woke person in the world and this show would still be quite possibly the worst show ever filmed.
It makes season 5 expanse look like a masterpiece.

I like how the only time anyone tries to explain why equity is correct is in formats that block all discourse

Flabbergasted Fernandos friend on the left reminds me of shit pushed in guy from Training day.

>It makes season 5 expanse look like a masterpiece.
I'm just starting Season 3 and I've been enjoying it a lot. Does it get bad?

They didn't really give a shit (since they're not illegal immigrants). They thought it was humorous how all the ICE guys are just comically evil and without nuances.

Thanks for reminding me to check for the new Irate Ira video. The only good part of Picard is watching people dunk on it.

If you value your time stop after 3.
4 is not kill yourself bad but it's very slow and dreary compared to season 3.
Season 5 is just a new paradigm of boredom.
Season 6 steps it up slightly to be more on par with season 4, but the show goes out with a whimper.

Paid shills vs Trekkies

Only trannies use that word

Only shills use this image