Sam Gamgee Actor Got 'Chills' From Watching Rings Of Power

>I for one am excited,” he said. “I saw the preview for it, and it gave me chills. It looked like they got it. I've been saying the whole time, they're gonna do it right. There's no way Amazon is gonna pay almost a billion dollars for a franchise just to screw it up
>You just think, how long before it will be fresh? For an entire, at least one or two generations, it'll be brand new. They'll end up discovering our version of The Lord of the Rings as a consequence of seeing what will be new to them. It will bring new awareness to what we did, so it's all good,
Based Samwise is hyped for Rings of Power

Attached: 4542434234.jpg (399x399, 22.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E4DkFSo48WI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Got shills more like, paid hack.

This guy seems like such an annoying douche. Actor from lotr I would least like to meet.

That's the new tactic then.
The marketing campaign with those zoomer mutt 'megafans' talking about diversity and shit was so bad they de-listed the video from Youtube, so now it's time to pay the aging out-of-work stars of Jackson's trilogy to shill for it.

I shouted, I fist-pumped the air, I cried, I stood and cheered

>There's no way Amazon is gonna pay almost a billion dollars for a franchise just to screw it up

normally they wouldnt pay so much, but money stopped existing in 1933, so we get "corporations" spending pretty much non-existent imaginary "money" to do whatever the fuck they want with 0 risk of going bankrupt.
if they run out of imaginary made-up "money" on their bank login screen, they just call a jew who presses a button and more imaginary "money" show up on the corporations account.

America is existing like that for almost 90 years.

Attached: 8ujhkljwkljbldsjkl4.jpg (819x1024, 63.35K)

Everyone else in the cast thinks he's a bossy cunt.

Amazing he found time to watch it between his Cher-tier “DRUMPF!” Posting on twitter…

Attached: B7EE6996-FCFA-4BEC-B3E0-407ABEAD79DC.jpg (224x224, 4.92K)

Never listen to the commentary tracks then

>now it's time to pay the aging out-of-work stars
I mean you are not wrong, they just aired a promo in Brazil during the ad break of the biggest tv show of the year.
Included some of the most highly respected actors and musicians in the country reading Tolkien lines.

youtube.com/watch?v=E4DkFSo48WI

Attached: FRUlO8eXwAAEymf.jpg (738x1167, 137.94K)

Rudy has always been a dumb faggot

And then after it’s revealed to be steaming hot garbage and lasts 2 (just to prove the quartering wrong) seasons, the actors that shilled it will say “the INTENTION was there, but it didn’t find the fans, because they are just stuck in their old, non-progressive ways…”

>pay me and i'll say anyhting you want, jeff

they are going to do something like this for the Champions League final, mark my words
watch them drag out Ian Mckellen/Paul McCartney and people like that

I remember he got real pissy when Tarantino made Django

ugh. Well there goes his reputation forever.

>There's no way Amazon is gonna pay almost a billion dollars for a franchise just to screw it up

he doesn't know

he probably got buttfucked by Charlie Sheen. Let that sink in... like Charlie Sheen did to his anus.

It'll be at least 5 more years until you won't be labeled a schizo for saying shit like this.

He is trying to get good boy points

You realize these guys get paid to say this right?

Also he beats women

>FUCKING (group 1)! this is (group 2)s series now!
>NOOOOOOOOO (group 1) why didnt you watch it and give us your money and time now its cancelled
sad! many, many such cases

Attached: 1636906813058.png (640x1138, 561.39K)

>please let me be relevant again

Fuck yeah let's get hyped bros! Woo!

What a boss. He gets paid for his opinion and enforces it with his fists.

What does any of this have to do with your text message?

sounds like they turned up his headband.

I cummed... I shitted... My nose ran and my hair fell out.. It was thremblo....

hahaha
you scotch cunt

How many $100m season shows do they make every year that are absolute dogshit? Their current flagship fantasy show is one of the worst I've ever seen.

>AYO SARULON BE LIKE

This guy is such a prick. On the Goonies bonus material they have a commentary where they brought all the kids together as adults, and he had already done at least some of the LotR movies so he had a huge head. Everyone else is there the whole time shooting the shit, and he shows up late and hangs out for 5 minutes of silence and then leaves. I get that most of the others didn't do anything else of significance, but that just makes him a prick in a sea of losers really.

>$100m season
s1 costs $450m

That mentality of "our leaders have a lot of money, they know what they are doing with this other thing that doesn't relate at all to make money!!" lead us to the current era.

>Samwise is hyped to watch Galadriel get EDAINED
based based based

Attached: 1645096022211.webm (1920x800, 1.04M)

Poor guy, hasn't had much work since that one hit wonder back in 2000. Now he has to take sheckles to shill a direct to streaming series. SAD!

Yeah, some washed-up actor isn't going to come out and say, "It looked like shit. Total garbage."

They know to suck the teat to hopefully get more work.

Hi jeremy

Wow Sean Austin posts on Yea Forums now?

Are those "megafan" interviews still online? I thought Amazon deleted them after everyone laughed at their gay mulattos.

He’s always been a gay retard, this is just confirmation it’s going to be absolute dogshit. His career is so fucking dead (((Amazon))) probably simply paid him to say it in a transparent attempt to sway fans of the trilogy to watch this nigger-filled garbage.

>Here's 10 000 dollars, say something nice about our show.
>Ok Mr Shekelstein

hey whats going on, quarterling? grab some merch and buy a chunk of the moon or scotland. see you in the next video in 20 minutes where i'll be reacting to this post...

Things like lawd of dem rangs will keep happening until the responsible party is confronted in the parking lot by someone based

He was always the most soi of the original cast. Not that I don’t love his character but it’s obvious from interviews he’s very much #curentthing

When I saw the trailer, I honestly thought it was for a cell phone game. CGI looked terrible and the whole thing just seemed soulless.

>Yea Forums is cancelling Sean Austin because he said non-negative things about Rings of Power
what a bunch of absolute faggots lol

Attached: 55423234.png (634x650, 236.28K)

>I honestly thought it was for a cell phone game
yeah of course you did, i bet you didn't just see somebody else say the same and then copy/paste this totally organic '''opinion'''
fucking npcs

he cancelled himself by being a triggered woke faggot. deal.

>watch behind the scenes commentary of lotr trilogy
>no one ever has anything nice to say about sam
>all they do is tease him for being overly annoying and bossy
>all the reunion photos are without him
>all the podcasts the guys do together, he never is invited and never mentioned

Its almost like hes an annoying fag irl

It's called propaganda, Sam.

People get paid to say things like this, you know that right?

Trump lost

no he didn't get paid, hes just hyped to watch some more LOTR content with his loving wife and kids because he isn't a directionless no fun chud

cring

Cara que merda é essa, maria bethania? Wtf

Sadly you’re not wrong.

As all Men should.

How much did they pay to fuck up WOT? Will they be breaking their own record when they fuck this one up?

WOT costs ~$80m and it was actually a Sony production (they hired the production crew) so they are not very comparable shows