Ana De Armas as Marilyn Monroe

Will it be good?

Attached: marilyn5.jpg (1080x1787, 370.21K)

No bitch cant act for shit

It'll probably be shit but full of great fap-fodder.

Maybe if she gets naked

>Netflix
No, it won't be good.

This has really been in development hell, huh? Feels like i've been hearing about it from coomers for years but the release keeps getting pushed back. Reminds me of My Days of Mercy, kek.

>Set up modern coom bait to play classic coom bait from several decades ago
kino

Attached: 1643710836401.jpg (225x225, 10.66K)

>Ana de Armas says new Marilyn Monroe biopic Blonde is 'the most intense work I've ever done'

Attached: 677.jpg (598x574, 26.26K)

NC-17 rating is setting up coomers for disappointment. I doubt the sex and nudity will even be that explicit

this

Attached: 18548026-7470501-Look_alike_Ana_looked_right_in_her_element_as_she_slipped_on_a_b-a-120_1568698271328.jpg (634x1080, 99.99K)

Yes!

Attached: Ana de Armas collage.webm (1080x1320, 2.81M)

What phenotype is this

ever since i saw her disgusting dark brown nips i lost all interest

Yeah, usually an NC-17 cut is nearly indistinguishable from the final edit. Films usually cut 5 arbitrary seconds of something stupid like a sound effect that's too wet sounding to get to please the MPAA and get an r-rating.

A biopic about an average looking woman and awful actress

I am Audrey pilled

Attached: images.jpg (1920x1200, 186.83K)

will they address her private blowjob film she did with some high roller millionaire?

Going to need footage of this, is this Monroe or ana? I'll accept either or

Look at that booty.

up on emule and various other high seas.

Pure sex

Attached: 18548022-7470501-Action_Ana_De_Armas_31_was_on_set_with_castmate_Adrien_Brody_46_-m-48_1568667204711.jpg (634x1042, 112.39K)

Will it have her taking the dog pill?

Attached: img_1_1651056611730.jpg (1070x1416, 144.75K)

we gonna see her butthole or what?

My wife

So she’ll be perfect for Marilyn Monroe.

What about all the men she was with before you

Ever been to a go-kart track? Shit was fun wasn't it? You know how many asses were in that seat before you? Know how much maintenance those karts take? Doesn't matter. You get to show up, enjoy your laps and leave. Nice.

Attached: nice.png (600x595, 559.59K)

Honestly if I got Ana de Armas as my wife, I think I could live with the fact I'd be eskimo brothers with fat drunk Ben Affleck

>"pilled" into liking an even uglier looking bitch
No, having a faulty waifu does not make you cool or unique, kid.

i slap my cock on the coffee table in anticipation of this cum kino

use a food analogy next time, its more your level

>Andrew Dominik
It will be kino of the highest order.

My testicles are going to fucking explode.

No, but Yea Forums will still watch it

He’s probably the only celebrity that wouldn’t bother me. He really is just like me.

sexy rabbit face (see also Felicity Jones)

nobody under 50 cares about Marilyn Monroe. It will bomb

>Cuck is also a retard

You're only a cuck if you buy a used go-kart from the track as your permanent go-kart.

She's a very underrated actress, like Marylin.

Netflix going straight to "adult only" content after shitting their company down the drain with retarded nigger tranny ESG shit.

i'd disagree with you, but for some retarded reason, ben dropped the ball and decided to get back together with old hag spic, so overall, go for it

Yup

It'll be NC-17. Yes it'll be good.

Is NC 17 good or bad

Ben Affleck was a retard for not giving her a baby like she wanted. He deserved to lose her.

They're just going to demolish another white icon aren't they?

>small titty south american playing big titty white girl
Why not just cast a white girl with big tits wtf

>small titty

Ana has perfect sized tits you shut the fuck up. She may not be perfect like Christina Hendricks nut they are gorgeous just like she is.

>bloody menstrual oral sex
no thanks

>Netflix
The fuck?
I suddenly lost all interest.

THIS IS WHITE GENOCIIIIIIIIIIDE!!!

>some whore
>White Icon

it won’t be sexy because men like sexy
it will have cold, dry, sterile rape scenes that showcase male gaze toxicity and systemic abuse of female agency

>ugly whore starring in a picture about an ugly whore
It'll be shit.
She just can't speak English. She just learns her lines like a parrot.

There is no chance in hell Netflix won't try and hook her up with a black guy. History be damned they have propaganda to create instead.

Yes.
This is America where anyone can be an idol.
That's the American dream, third worlder.

I worked a night shoot on this and went straight into Young Sheldon the next morning on the same studio lot

>implying you're not worshipping the current popular whores like Anya Taylor Joy or Sydney Sweeney

This

What you see in both

You are aware that Ana de Armas is white, right? Her grandparents are from Spain and her parents are both white. Or did you naively think that Cuban = mixed shitskin?

Spain... white

>Netflix's first adult only film
What? I'm fairly certain they've made R rated originals before.

I'm not talking about the actress I'm talking about the movie

Adrien Brody is playing Arthur Miller. The director is the same guy who did the assassination of Jesse James by the coward Robert Ford. Monroe and Miller were driving up to one of her movie premieres but the public opinion of her had soured at the time so everyone outside was booing her. There was one scene that was meant to evoke how overwhelmed Marilyn was by the mob of people hating her. It could be a very surreal film.
The guy from the Princess Bride was playing a teacher on Young Sheldon. Wallace Shawn? That was pretty cool

Inter-racial, bi-sexual threesome with Kennedy and a BBC in the Lincoln Bedroom. Calling it now.

Yes, Spain is populated with white people. If they aren't white, then please tell us what race they are