Not quite my tempo

>Not quite my tempo.

How do you respond without sounding mad?

Attached: file.png (531x422, 138.09K)

>You saying that made me quite upset, I'd rather you let me finish my set before interrupting. Though I do also respect the fact you are trying to correct and improve me.
>AGOO GOO GAGA

slap his bald head like a drum.

>aren't you the guy who's tsundere for Spiderman?

>without a metronome to at least start off the tempo will be slightly off because it’s impossible to accurately count time measures from the top of your head, surely you have a metronome lying around in this music room for us to use, right?

Nothing, just try to improve.
The second that bald fuck gets on my face he's getting decked.

Honestly ill go for a rusty trombone

you're a frustrated boomer who wants to vent a life of failures on easy targets, your young students. you try to hide this under the excuse that you're looking for the next jazz genius, but you know perfectly that it is bullshit.

said calmly with a plain face

I'd respond with more drumming because I know he wants to push my limits and turn me into a professional musician

doesn't the drummer determine the tempo
I thought the rest of the band follows him

Hows this for tempo.
>smacks hands down on drums a bunch of times
Hows that fuckface?

this movie is an anime

>At this point, I think I'm hitting your tempo just fine. And I think you're being performatively mad, stubborn and demanding to try and get at me. But I'm not flustered by this shit test. I can hold this tempo all day. Can you yell and bawl at me all day? I doubt it. So let's cut the bullshit and move forward.

Ding ding ding!

"Ey yo teach, gimmie a sec. I'll pop the metronome app on my phone."

Fuck his bitch and set his house on fire

My drum teacher was very patient. I'm cowardly so I would probably cry or storm off if I experienced this

>Sorry no ablo ingles

Attached: animal dog very nice.png (600x594, 299.31K)

Why are jazz people so autistic about perfect musicianship?

It's funny because jazz is just meaningless shit called "improvising".

>it’s impossible to accurately count time measures from the top of your head

the point is the drummer is supposed to be the metronome for the rest of the band. "conducting" a jazz orchestra is utter nonsense, but that's the point of the movie.

To keep up the facade that they're an accomplished set of great musicians, rather than just playing shit

>did I ask?
Then I call him a nigger and keep playing

You're all very tough, impressive, masculine sigma males who have definitely had sex. I bet conductor man is shitting himself

>Drives off

Thanks.

This but unironically.

What's a tempo?

Being able to improvise is good, especially if you want to actually make music, and not just be an orchestra monkey. The real sat shit are the people who just play what's on a sheet, and freeze up at the idea of expressing any form of creativity.

There's plenty of wanky improv though, don't get me wrong.

YWNBAW

Sue the school to get like 2 million in settlement.

>WDYM HURRRR. JUST LET THE BOOMER THROW CHAIRS AT YOUR HEAD SO HE CAN MOLD YOU INTO HIS IMAGE OF WHAT A GREAT MUSICIAN IS.

lol nty

Attached: 1641769957920.png (516x470, 167.44K)

This would make you sound like a fag. But being direct assertive and polite will literally make you win any and all altercations you may have. Being a polite chad is a superpower and will make you more magnetic, social and pleasant to be around thus making you more successful. Take the polite pill

Teachers trying to intimidate you doesn't work once you hit university. Like, dude. I'm paying you to attend. If you're being a pointless asshole to me, I will take my money elsewhere, lol.

Absolutely mulling

>be white
>spend decades studying music
>can read sheet music and literally hear what it would sound like in your head
>a bunch of niggers walk up and start improvising variations on a theme
>your mind is utterly blown how can niggers do this they're writing dozens of notes a second on the fly this is amazing this is beyond anything you can even comprehend you can barely identify the notes before the next note starts they're musical geniuses omg omg omfg
>die of a stroke trying to keep up
epic twist
>the niggers don't even know what sheet music is they're just copying what they've heard and sounds good and performing minor variations on it as fast as the other members can keep up with

AGOO GOO GAGA

so you've just confessed you've never studied anywhere beyond public school and community college. how do you feel?

I dont listen to what jeff bezos said

"lol who cares?" and I just keep playing

just say he misgendered you and get him fired LMAO

Give him a reality check.

Attached: download (4).jpg (275x183, 7.62K)

>how do you respond without sounding mad
>news room level comeback you’d artistically stutter over

I could never get into fucking Jazz and it's not for lack of trying. I don't think it's bad music, but to me it lacks real substance. Improvisation during a jazz track may seem interesting at first, but planned out tracks like Pink Floyd had makes for a better listening experience imo.

>What's your tempo then? Where's the metronome you bald fuck?

why do you retards think these long responses would work

because their concept of reality comes from movies where the camera would lock on a character and slowly zoom in as they deliver their epic monologues before switching back to the target to show them burst into treats.

Drum harder to shut him off

>At this point, I think I'm hitting your tempo just fine. And I think you're being performatively ma-
>NOT MY TEMPO, DO IT AGAIN

it's more like a dialogue than improvising.

I'm the guy shitting on jazz, yeah I was just bullshitting. I've yet again left music studies after covid and feeling shit.

its x fags improvising off each other, trying to one up everyone else.

This already happens in the movie basically

I want to see that

Attached: Mike quite enjoys what he is looking at.jpg (600x673, 23.63K)

I get my ass back to my cell before he takes me as his prag

so Yea Forums with instruments?

you should get off Yea Forums before you do more damage to your already damaged mind

Tell him he's lucky I promised my sensei I was going to be a good boy.

I start speaking Dutch to him

I wouldn't. I would keep trying until either I got it or he left me alone. Then I would silently plan to ruin his life.

I walk out. It’s not like I’m being paid and the chances of me getting through the session without tremendous levels of violence are low.
Probably get a real job.

Tell him an artist respects the silence that serves as the foundation of creativity

Well, I'm a quarter Jewish so it's my tempo or you get cancelled