Finally got around to watching this. It's insufferably woke. How the fuck was this shilled so hard here?

Finally got around to watching this. It's insufferably woke. How the fuck was this shilled so hard here?

Attached: image.jpg (1333x2000, 164.65K)

>What if superman was... le evil?
When will this cape-shit sub-genre die?

Because much like the street shitter express Yea Forums is filled to bursting with Mumbaicels

Attached: 1550084393265.png (1108x615, 356.79K)

>How the fuck was this shilled so hard here?
Because Amazon paid people to do it.

Just like that totally organic "hey kids, let's make another one of those template memes us 4channelers love so much" -campaign. Came completely out of nowhere and was even shilled on other boards as well.

The black one and gay friend are the worst offenders.

Outside of them action was good though

It’s only worth watching for the big fight between him and his dad at the end. I was actually enjoying watching all those humans get squished because apparently their whole world is filled with queers and annoying darkies.

Nothing of value was lost...

It produced good meme so it ok in my book. Also everyone with common sense hated the black girlfriend in the end as well.

When everyone will get tired of it.
You know why you don't see a superman like in the cartoons or in the comic anymore? because everyone is tired about the "Boyscout" superman or superheroes in general, since watchman came out in the '80 the comic world changed forever, superheroes are not super beigns with a touch of human that protects the weak but complex character with dark and light sides from a perspective is right finally no more 2 dimensional characters on the other hand seem like not only the genre changed even the moral and perspective of people, that people don't trust heroes anymore.

Amazon paid a lot to shill all over the entire site, not just Yea Forums

Compare that to Disney which seems to not be investing in 4channel anymore, considering nobody is talking about the newest Marvel show, and when they do it's always like 20 posters trying to force memes that are not catching on

it's not that woke, it's just shit

Uh never? Cape shit and science are the new religion

Invincible is just an even more insufferable Gohan.

>It's insufferably woke
Besides adding in a gay character who wasn't in it before and randomly backwashing characters - to be the best expected - I really don't see how it's woke?

It's just a parody of tropes in DC comics

Attached: 1651021342411.gif (450x450, 2.17M)

>The "think mark" template was a corporate psyop
Or maybe not everyone who watches TV is a paranoid niggerfaggot like you and they thought it was funny?

it's woke but good

The original comic is much, much better. Amazon ruined the characters deliberately. I could only stomach the first 10 minutes of the first episode and then just quit and read the comic instead.
>show mc is a hapa
>comic mc is white
>show mc's parents hump each other in front of their son
>comic parents are actually embarrassed the one time mc kinda catches them having sex
>show mc's best friend is the most flaming gay faggot imaginable and openly lusts after omniman
>comic mc's best friend is a super closeted gay that actually dates atom eve
>show mc's school gf is an insufferable stereotypical loud black bitch
>comic mc's school gf is a preppy blonde stacy
And that's in the first 10 minutes of the first episode.

Attached: Robot-Invincible-Comics-Guardians-of-the-Globe-g.jpg (500x647, 112.55K)

ESL gibberish

There is only one straight white couple in the entire series (out of 20+), they're fat obnoxious redness that cause their daughter to run away and live in a treehouse.

Just another emasculation of Asian men. WMAF bullshit again.

It's unbelievably woke, sure, but I was Marks age and that shit is what being 18 in a city is like now. It's also a great show, and honestly the show lets you can let the woke bullshit roll off your back if you can stand to witness it being depicted at all, they carefully make sure that only the retarded supporting cast of high schoolers are peddling that bullshit, all the adults are kino and Mark is just passively handling it with grace like every normal kid today does.

You can totally enjoy the show while disliking Marks retarded friends (everybody fucking hates Amber anyway), you just have to view them as human, young adults with flaws. Totally worth it to behold the writing and performance that comes with telling Marks coming of age story and his relationship with his dad.

Of course, if you're the kind of fag who hates capeshit and can't stand when women say dumb shit, you're probably better off doing something else. Just know you're missing out

Based as fuck, asian women put out for anything resembling BWC, you don't even need to be human to beat Asian men. Just accept you're getting outbred and maybe focus on your career, maybe we'll let you marry one of the ones we're done with

I don't see how it's THAT woke aside from typical shit like le strong independent female or the walking strawman bully, which is the kind of shit you get anywhere nowadays. There's stuff like the background being full of mixed race couples and niggers and women in positions of importance, but the latter turns out hilarious when most of them end up getting killed horribly.

wait, how is it woke other than having black people and a gay friend? seems very typical even in the early 2000s.

>niggers and faggots on screen
>*intense pressing*

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 4.31K)

You literally cannot explain why it's funny outside of pop-culture reference Big Bang Theory funko!pop humor.

Wrong button(s)

Attached: 25aed2127fa336bc0a4e2f1e4e4d8ad7.jpg (1000x562, 76.89K)

Bazinga, Mark!

Altered female designs so they are less sexually developed. Wokes also not just about making statements, it's about writing characters differently depending on their races, bullies more likely to white, black characters more likely to be noble, that sort of thing.

It's a bad show, it has nothing to do with being woke. It is woke but even if it didn't change the skin colors of characters or whatever it'd still be shit because the writing is shit.

If you only watch the first and last episode, it's actually pretty good

There's a lot of woke rhetoric being espoused by the kids on the show, shit that's true to life for many in urban or blue states. You may not have even noticed some of the bullshit because you're used to it! But I think it's harmless, at least if you aren't seething so hard that you've started hating Jews

I just sat there waiting for Omniman to appear. The show is very uninteresting without him and I'm not sure how S2 will work if hes going to be MIA for the start of it

> Year later, still no Season 2

Stealth canceled by Amazon so Bezos can throw more money at his rocket ship.

It's a substrata for a meme, it doesn't need to be inherently funny as long as it serves a visual purpose. The hype and acclaim around the series makes it relevant and it became a trend. The funny is what the meme is portraying with each variation.

Not understanding this is proof that some of you need to seriously re-evaluate your intelligence and ask what you can do to be more socially aware

They made Rexplode's voice so annoying I don't see how they're gonna pull off making him likable later.

>as long as it serves a visual purpose.
Yeah, shilling the show.
There is no other purpose.
It is not funny, and it is not meant to be funny, it was a blatant copy of the contemporary TLOU meme meant to create a faux "organic" Internet culture around the show that never actually existed. This was obvious when the meme appeared on Yea Forums, twitter, and reddit on the exact same day. It couldn't look more astroturfed if it tried.
It existed only for the brief few months the show was relevant and is now completely forgotten, when other similar repetitive template memes like the aforementioned TLOU memes, wojak and pepe are still being posted, some for a decade.

Attached: 1498395398105.jpg (252x255, 12.95K)

>This was obvious when the meme appeared on Yea Forums, twitter, and reddit on the exact same day.

I know you must be an out of touch boomer but a huge amount of people use all of these platforms and this is literally how things go viral and spread.

>Make villain white supremacy but he literally is superior
>even after all the genocide he committed he's still sympathetic
>makes 4th wave feminist negress the most hated character
idk I think its pretty based

Attached: Amber_Bennett.png (600x450, 196.04K)

If people are trying to make it go viral as quickly as possible that is marketing, not a meme.

>It's insufferably woke
You people are actually such fuckin retards

>its DBZ but they dont yell like retards for a whold episode
Read the comics, its a kino story

Attached: EXHuEFRXkAUoBHE.jpg (1200x900, 275.04K)

>How the fuck was this shilled so hard here?
Around 90% of people have no soul aka are npcs. They're vapid, have no internal compass, and require groupthink and consensus to survive. This is why memes have become so prolific, because they permit non-people to function and feel like they would if they were retarded husks.
What people watch is directly tied to this, which is why anytime something new comes out, everyone jumps on watching and taking, so they can be included/not be excluded and thus get a W in their forever war to convince themselves they're real. The shit you cunts watch and talk about has zero merit and yet you do it because you need to fill the void and feel part of a group.
It's so bad, you pathetic nothings even pick up and drop memes based on memes. Buck Breaking went away in a flash because all the sissy faggots responded with, "It was funny but you killed it by posting it so much. Time to move on," and you lot immediately and without question obeyed them.
So long as someone posts about (New Thing) and Twitter verifies others are watching, Yea Forums stumbles behind and watches the shit out of it. Hell, Reddit are taste makers far more than the followers of Yea Forums are.

made perfect sense, you just can't read

This is the first I'm hearing this. I thought that all Yea Forums posters are genius based alphas who have 10 white children and several girlfriends and 3 copies of every awesome car.

That stale take worked a lot better before Captain America became a beloved character by mainstream audiences.

Superman just works better as a bad guy. The idea of a villain who mogs everyone instantly in any fight makes for a more compelling story.

Dude I could not take any more when they made his black washed normie gf super woke and way more smart than him, then had her figure out his identity without anyone telling her, and then had her still get pissed that he ran off to change into his costume when she apparently already figured out who he really is.
She is a massive unbelievable bitch and the show treats her like she's in the right

its also a story that's over in three minutes unless said villian is granted arbitrary limitations on why he doesn't just instantly destroy anything that's a threat to him.

I don’t understand how you guys hate blacks but talk just like them

The show has a massive identity problem. Say what you want about The Boys - at least it's clearly an adults show throughout. Half of Invincible is the very gory fight scenes and the other half is indistinguishable from actual Saturday morning cartoons, complete with some very dodgy voice acting (particularly the school friends and characters like Rex Splode, who seem to think they're in an episode of Digimon. The nadir of the show is the gay guy, who literally has a silly Spongebob-type voice, having to do serious dramatic yelling).

Not really. He's extremely powerful but he's not all-knowing and not particularly intelligent, so they just have to keep secrets from him. Or they do something like Homelander where he's sensitive about his public image to the extent that it becomes a point of weakness they can exploit.

This. Fuck niggers, spics, slavs and gooks.
God I hate those monkey raping south americans so much too.

But it is over in three minutes. Then he goes muh human son, and leaves after having won.

So in other words, it's for older teens and young adults. Gee that was hard to figure out.

Can't believe how dirty they did my boy Rex Splode

i liked it and is looking forward to next season
hopefully we get some cute vultrimite ladies soon

Attached: 1644750177201.gif (100x100, 18.7K)

>Rex Splode
Such a gay character. One moment he's jobbing to random unnamed shitheels, next moment he's literally killing alt-universe invincibles. Dude's power level is just whatever the scene needs it to be at the time.

>even more insufferable
Gohan? Like from Dragon Ball?

I don't hate black people, actually. Black pussy is pretty kino.