Alec... why?

Alec... why?

youtube.com/watch?v=Qf8YsKnA4zU

Attached: 1621361052092.png (1091x590, 608.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10753669/Bodycam-footage-shows-Rust-armorer-Hannah-Gutierrez-Reed-branding-f-king-failure.html
youtu.be/qpl0Ol-N-PU
youtube.com/watch?v=UGbx24hlK9Q
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why weren't there any threads about this? First time seeing it.

enter

Attached: quick-draw Baldwin.webm (800x450, 2.16M)

Booba

This video has 400 views, is it the original upload?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10753669/Bodycam-footage-shows-Rust-armorer-Hannah-Gutierrez-Reed-branding-f-king-failure.html

This is such a shitty camera angle too

imagine dying for this shot

all fat fucks struggling to breathe through their face diapers

rise up fellow magapede

Bodycam and interview footage has been released.

lol

Attached: 1628629692820.png (934x48, 8.81K)

youtu.be/qpl0Ol-N-PU

seeing her like that made me feel really bad for her. I know most of you probably laugh at shit like this but it's too much for me, fuck.

Attached: 1645230428850.webm (1000x562, 2.96M)

Why didn't they cut off her bra? thought all clothes are nuisance in case of emergency

Most of the humor is mocking the stupidity of the situation, and both Alec and Hannah. You can still feel sympathy for those hurt.

Its times like this I really admire the human ingenuity and hard work behind first responders.

The face of a.man who just killed someone

From the initial reporting I just assumed she died by the time the medics showed up. Knowing that she was laying there bleeding out while both of the fat retards that were responsible are pouting around feeling sorry for themselves is pretty bleak.

no tits

bleeding out from internal wounds sounds like hell

Suprized they weren't able to stabalize her or stop the bleeding. Guess it went through her lungs? They were waiting for the heli to bring her to a hospital.

I cant beleive these fucking assholes are using gendered language. We need to hunt them down on social media and dox them all

What a scumbag.
>Be responsible for the death of someone because your bad at your job
>Oh no MY job
That fatpig deserves to catch the manslaughter charge, not Baldwin.

Attached: kino.png (743x365, 293.2K)

Attached: 00d006a16ce94397c7601b6a4d77dff6e02613792df8d29f105f28be331f6a7d_1.jpg (640x585, 43.16K)

What a despicable piece of shit, how has she not been charged with any responsibility in the cinematographer's death yet? And as much fun as it is to clown on Alec, especially with how little guilt he's chosen to feel over the event, it really wasn't his fault. He's probably held more prop weapons and real guns loaded with blanks than the "armourer" and assumed the woman would do her job properly. Fucking mental situation. There is no better example of diversity hiring going wrong than this

what did she even die from? blood loss? she seems conscious in the video.

hmm i wonder why theres hardly any female armoerers

Baldwin circling through the revolver by pulling the trigger and the hammer like it's a toy whilst pointing it at the crew several times certainly didn't help her.

Turns out it wasn't a 1 in 6 chance of happeining becuase Baldwin might actaully have smacked the hammer with the trigger pulled several times before finding the live round.

user, they're both responsible, but Baldwin is the one who shot her despite years of firearm safety training dictating that he check the rounds in a gun he is handed and to keep your finger off the fucking trigger. He literally says during his police interrogation that he knows the difference between live, dummy, and blank rounds and that he chose not to check the gun handed to him during the rehearsal.

Imagine hiring this as armourer and putting her in charge of gun safety. Bunch of retards

Attached: 47758366375874.jpg (962x1282, 439.89K)

>Halyna Hutchins' widower lashes sheriff for releasing footage of her final moments after she was shot dead by Alec Baldwin on Rust set: Says he fears bullies will taunt son, 9, with the clip
hope they don't do this.

you are like 6months behind everyone here.

Spent some time on spee

Attached: 1581863472749.jpg (960x640, 85.79K)

>born 1997
Why did they have someone so young and clearly inexperienced?

>Hey let's play Cowboys and Indians!
>Okay, I'm Alec Baldwin and you're Halnya Hutchins!
>BAM! You're hit!
>Oh no, I'm dead, now my son will be an orphan for his whole life!

Because Baldwin is the one who shot Halyna. She isn't necessarily criminally liable, just civilly, if Halyna's family decides to include her when they sue for wrongful death. If you watch Baldwin's interrogation he basically throws her under the bus too, while basically telling the cops through his own arrogant incompetence that he is in fact responsible.

I don't understand how hard this is for noguns to understand. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF THE FRONT OF A GUN YOU'RE POINTING. The years of safety training Baldwin has received say to check the goddamn chambers of a gun you were just handed. During his interrogation he admits, several times in several different ways, that he knows the difference between live and fake rounds and that he declined to check the gun himself. This is an acceptance of responsibility. Alec is an incompetent killer and should have been jailed immediately. If any of us had been in Alec's shoes and acted exactly as he has, we'd still be in jail.

I *pulls gun* DIDN'T *aims at her heart* PULL *cocks the hammer* THE *pulls the trigger* TRIGGER

The actual reason is that it's a shit show of a production and very low end.

the bodycam guy's hands seem awkward and clumsy, like he's using his hands by watching them through a camera and can't feel them.
is that my brain confusing the sight of the disembodied hands or does he seem clumsy to YOU.
also wearing gloves when doing something critical seems to be worse still, lack of sensitivity or grip.
did they have a drip set up to raise her blood pressure, and do they ever have bags of plasma or blood to emergency transfuse?
surely they would have had a helicopter at the location for such bigshots

>She isn't necessarily criminally liable, just civilly,

She is totally criminally liable. I personally suspect she was the one who was firing the gun off hours to show off and forgot she left a few live rounds in it. If that's true, she's going down for negligent homicide for sure.

It looks like Alec is just a fool, and instinctively gripped the gun, meaning he was holding the trigger down the entire time. Then when he pulled the hammer it fired.

>also wearing gloves when doing something critical seems to be worse still, lack of sensitivity or grip.

They always wear gloves. You never know if someone has HIV or random shit and they're bleeding everywhere.

I think her father was a well known armorer in the industry. that, plus today's push for diversity and inclusion, likely helped her securing her job she was not qualified for

>also wearing gloves when doing something critical seems to be worse still, lack of sensitivity or grip.
You are such a fucking moron it's unbelievable

I know they always wear gloves, I guess I'm assigning surgeon level coordination to a retard whose other option was working in a fast food restaurant or being a cauwp, and to him it makes little difference.
did it seem clumsy to you
all the plastic shit and tubes all tangled up, seemed amateur. there are surely procedures for that.

Why do you talk about things that you have literally zero knowledge of? Wearing gloves is lesson 1 of first aid 101. It blows my mind when people are this stupid but make such authoritative statements.

Yeah when you put it like that I'm pretty baffled now that Alec and the armourer haven't seen any jail time for this, there's clearly so many protocols in place to prevent stuff like this happening that were pointlessly circumvented. The stories about the armourer were absolutely ridiculous, like she'd wave loaded guns around without a care and shit

you seem to have a pain in your anus, considered a bleach enema with a handful of fibreglass shavings added.
i know why they use gloves, but wearing them seems like it would make things very awkward and indirect when you would think they want to be precise and have predictable control of whatever is in their hands.
note that surgeons don't wear gloves for precisely this reason

>Denny's logo
Kino

Cool, but Alec still didn't check the gun before he pointed it at a woman and shot her to death. He also told police, and the media, that he never had his finger on the trigger when the video shows that he never took it off of the trigger. He's also on record admitting that he knows the difference between real and fake rounds and chose not to check the gun he was handed.

This is acceptance of responsibility. Shit rolls downhill and Alec gobbled it all down greedily when it got to him.

lol
but seriously, imagine living away from your mother at that age, he probably saw her for the last time at some airport or some shit and then he can't see her ever again.

Yeah but the medic's job isn't to operate on the people they pick up, it's to get the person in the best condition possible for transport to a hospital where they can get whatever treament they need

I hope an aneurysm pops in your dad's brain and then I hope to be there to tell the paramedics what a mess they're making with the tubes and such as they're desperately trying to pull your dad away from the claws of death, you fucking retarded zoomer.

Not only was her daddy a famous and well respected armorer, she routinely boasted loudly as a point of pride that she refused to let him teach her shit and learned it all on her own. Which just tells me she has some weapons grade daddy issues but still wanted to coast through life on a wave of nepotism.

they're not wearing oven mitts, retard. have you ever worn latex gloves before?
also, surgeons wear gloves. this isn't the 1700s and surgeons aren't rooting around blindly in a bullet hole.

>that she refused to let him teach her shit

Are you serious? I had wondered how someone could be so amateurish, and figured her dad must have taught her something.

>Which just tells me she has some weapons grade daddy issues but still wanted to coast through life on a wave of nepotism.

He was at least 45 when he had her, so borderline personality disorder, or autism, or some other form of diminished sympathy is likely. Findom, dyed hair, tats, modeling, social media addiction, are all major red flags. Note how she immediately played victim and only thought of herself after the incident, another sign.

Attached: 70e34c59e2a1ed57c307ff47bdb7532f-imagepng[1].png (806x509, 296.78K)

WHERE IS THE FUCKING BULLET WOUND.
THIS LOOKS LIKE A HEART ATTACK, NOT A GUNSHOT.

Attached: 0789078hg092u.jpg (640x480, 165.31K)

It was released days ago.

>I'm pretty baffled now that Alec and the armourer haven't seen any jail time for this
Come on user, I'm sure you can figure this riddle out.

This is her father Thell Reed. youtube.com/watch?v=UGbx24hlK9Q

Keep in mind I'm just a novice shooter and not some autismo who edits the IMFDB, but Thell Reed is one hell of a shooting coach. Fanning a revolver takes skill.

Is this the actually fucking shot? Lmao

Yes, he's the real deal and his daughter is a low IQ borderline slut.

Shouldn't the people who picked the gun up and gave it to Alec be jailed? They didn't have the little pig slag come back to tell them which gun to use. They just grabbed it and gave to to him.

I'm a cardiovascular surgeon and seeing him work in clumsy gloves is disturbing. no wonder he's dropping half the equipment.

kiwif arms dot net/threads/alec-baldwins-prop-firearm-kills-one-injures-another.103455/
Possibly one of the most based and accurate sites on the net re this.

Exit wound is always bigger than entry wound. We can't see it because she's lying on it.

Show some respect! A woman died for this shot!