Sex scene

>sex scene
>they stop as soon as the guy cums
Why do they never finish the woman off? Are movie directors really that clueless?

Attached: trainwreck.jpg (1500x1000, 195.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dGm00xCpW-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>caring about the woman's pleasure

simp

It’s piss.

>Why do they never finish the woman off?
are men supposed to kill the woman? maybe he loves her

Idk I'm a khhv

>Women
>Finishing
Literally fake news. And if it was even real (its not) you're a faggot for caring.

Underaged little shit.

spoiler that grotesque picture next time

>Why do they never finish the woman off?
If you've done a good job she'd be satisfied before you finish.

Poor Bill Hader

tits or gtfo

Who cares if a woman gets off?

WE GET IT AND THATS IT!

Attached: 1480831688557.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

The movie is long enough already.. We don't have all day.

Back when Funhaus was kino.
2015-2017 was prime Youtube time.
youtube.com/watch?v=dGm00xCpW-k

Making a woman cum is gay af, OP

Not unrealistic at all. I always start with foreplay so by time im "in" she's already came once. And by the time I come from all my pump work she's came again maybe twice. Its not that unrealistic.

This is from that episode of black mirror where some psycho artist kidnaps a duchess or something right? Such a gross mindfuck.

I usually fuck for a 3:1 ratio. I'm guaranteed to cum because I'm doing the fucking, I've generally found that if you make a girl cum 3 times during sex she gets all giddy with you after.

IT'S KYIV!!

Thanks for reminding me that my request for a state mandated Ukrainian refugee (virgin) gf was rejected.

Bruce was truly the glue of the group.

women owe me sex.

I don't cum until my gf does cause otherwise i feel guilty.
Anyone else?

They come together

What do you mean finish her off?

>woman blows me to completion
>thanks

Attached: 1648482784868.jpg (448x479, 125.07K)

Is it simping to love eating pussy? No joke I’ve literally nutted while eating a girl out before

Nah, I love eating pussy, I have an oral fixation and really enjoy it, I could do it for hours.

But I also love sucking cock, so, you know...

Attached: 1484465752590.jpg (249x538, 64.5K)

Same. Sex feels good and I can last a good while if I pace myself, so why wouldn't I? I'm also lucky that my gf cums from just penetration (she say's that's only ever happened with me, but idk if that's just flattery)

This
Women's orgasm literally doesn't matter.
That's why women fake it because it matters so little it's a second rate orgasm compared to mine

>sex scene
>guy doesn't immediately get up and take a piss after he cums
hollywood actors must get so many urethral infections

god damn, I want the 2013-16 YouTube era back. Donald Trump getting elected and Brexit just fucked Western entertainment up so bad

I think it can be seen by some women as a sort of begging behavior, which dries up their pussy. Idk. Some girls have straight up refused it from it as if it would ruin the sex experience for them. Others have asked for it. I also enjoy it.

Based bisexual user

>eating pussy while kneeling at the side of the bed with your erection rubbing between the mattress and your stomach
Unironically no better feeling

>I don't cum until my gf does cause otherwise i feel guilty.
>Anyone else?
I always make sure my girl finishes first, which makes her super compliant. It doesn't take long and I'm allowed to do anything I want to her after, my usual being a vigorous face-fucking or rubbing her pussy as I'm fucking it then shoving it in her mouth and fucking her mouth with my fingers, back and forth, back and forth.

Women cant get off silly user.

This. Wtf is wrong with men?

>Some girls have straight up refused it from it as if it would ruin the sex experience for them
I once dated a girl who refused not because she wasn’t into the idea but because she was deeply self-conscious with the possibility that her pussy might smell or taste bad or something. Her loss i guess

>put in all the work
>also expected to do extra shit to get the whore off
Lmao no thanks

Bros is women can't cum from penis in vagina a meme? My girl's the only girl I've been with and she always cums whenever I fuck her.

Yeah that could be the case too. The smellier the better imho. Unless its a death swamp down there. I remember once having to pick out little wet clumps of tissue from a girl's pubes, shit was kinda gross. It made me not want to go down on her and wear a rubber.

Its all up to the woman.

Some women prefer penetration. Some prefer clit stimulation. There are even women that can cum from nipple play. There are some women that don't even know how to cum.

And how's your transition coming along? That's feminine behavior and won't be long till you start going down on a dick

What strange creatures women are

Attached: FD8sqq-XMAAmhg2.jpg (1284x1578, 187.98K)

I've unironically never gotten my gf to cum and it's starting to concern me

We were both virgins when we met and she's a very anxious person. I can basically live down there eating her out for hours and nothing ever happens. I've asked her if there's anything I can do differently and her excuse is just that she is very anxious during sex/uses her vibrator too much so can't cum

I've tried using her vibrator myself but she always makes me stop after about 10 minutes and just asks to take over while I play with her nipples or something

Attached: 1651232344935.jpg (1170x850, 52.51K)

they are really boring so we have to figure out for them

He also never takes off and throws away the condom. Son in that case he turns over and is laying with his limp dick in a cum filled condom. Or if he's raw dogging, he creampies her and she justs lays there filled with cum

>Is it simping to love eating pussy? No joke I’ve literally nutted while eating a girl out before

Attached: 230435_10150210693583001_5172761_n.jpg (426x426, 25.01K)

Nice reddit spacing
But sounds like she isn't turned on by you but the vibrator is definitely bad makes women harder to please
Get her to stop using it

FPBP

My ex wife would never come and is also a very anxious person. Women are retarded

That's because woman clings to the man after sex while man wants to get away from her.

what kind of man does anything AFTER he cums.

I would get her started with the toys and let her cum once or twice then go in and finish myself with my dick. 1. If she's already cum, I'm good to go and we're both happy 2. If she cums again with me in there it could physiologically train her to cum to my dick over time.

How is the relationship with her outside of sex? Because if that's all you're with her for then I would just go out and look for someone to have better sex chemistry with.

>Is it simping to love eating pussy? No joke I’ve literally nutted while eating a girl out before
this is without a doubt the gayest thing ive read on this website

Theres a clear difference between a man eating pussy to make his lady feel good and a man who eats pussy because he wants to eat pussy.
Me personally I'm wild for devouring ass, nothing better than grabbing their hip and pulling their ass up for your mouth.

>anniversary night in a fancy hotel
>having sex
>work very hard, give it my 200%, best sex ever of all time
>its done and i beam at her
>she smiles and says "thanks baby, can you give me that dildo so i can get off too?"
Cucked by the silicon dick once more. Should I just end it all?

Attached: EcqueyZXgAAOWiE.jpg (1079x1081, 85.35K)

>get donked on by a prostitute
Can't believe it bro
Also benny Shapiro is looking hot

We should unironically ban female sex toys

Attached: 1635677085006.png (545x530, 284.39K)

We get along really well. She can be a bit clingy but that's better than the alternative. No complaints really

Fpbp
Simp
Simp

Why are you faggots so self-defeating? One bitch doesn't like your dick and now you want to kys. Go fuck some tiny Asain girls.

Also why is my cock getting hard looking at Babe Shapiro?

Lol fag

Filename, retard

Holy shit you're such a faggot lmao

My girl will cum 4-5 times every session and I'll still be edging. Every time. I've never come inside her once. We have to spend another 20-30 min after finishing me off with a handy every time, is this normal

Attached: q0fk2egsw0n61.jpg (320x224, 18.54K)

I eat pussy for my enjoyment. I dont give a fuck if she likes it i just like being nose deep inside a good looking good tasting good smelling snatch

Get off your antidepressants.

Reading comprehension