Jurrassic 3 trailer just released. Already forgotten

I don't feel so good

Attached: 724674-jurassic-world-3-le-monde-d-apres-la-bande-annonce.jpg (1600x841, 452.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=601c-dRtH_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One of those movies I would only illegally procure

because it's soulless not even Bryce Dallas thickness can save this.. only the first had that spark

I want to jump in that water with her

can someone post the image of romans disgusted with swamp celts

i still dont understand how they could fuck up the second movie sooo much after the first one was basically normie and nostalgia perfection

What's the goal of the characters supposed to be? Kill all of the escaped dinosaurs? Capture them and take them back to the island? How is the world they live in not fucked anymore?

JW1 was great.
JW2 was worse than JP3.
>JW 3 will be...

they really like making this fatty dirty huh

Because Colin Trevorrow got a job to direct Star Wars episoe 9, so he let som spic make JW2, in the meantime Trevorrow got fired from episode 9 so it was all for nothing.

They put the hippo right were she belongs

MY DIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

I'm going to watch this garbage knowing I'm going to hate it just so I can stare at this sweaty fat sex goddess for two hours
Good God, she's the hottest woman on the planet

>JW1 was great
the entire plot happened solely because of the fact that they didn't check the fake dino's tracker before going into the enclosure.
They could've just skipped the tracker entirely and it would've been fine, but they literally used it a couple scenes later for a cheap fakeout
truly a masterpiece

I know holy fuck.

Yes and it definitely won't be a big financial success. No one likes dinosaurs anyway.

No Nedry
No CGI Muldoon
Still no nigersaurus

And guys if you encounter a dinosaur just raise your hand at it. It seems to work.

What's your point? Human error caused an accident and chain reaction??? That's never happened in the series before!!!!!!!!
Besides hindsight is 20/20. They couldn't have comprehended the Indominus would do what it did and was somehow still inside the enclosure avoiding all the detectors.
>Well if the people were flawless and completely prepared for any possible contingency there would be no plot! What a dumb movie!
How fucking stupid are you. God damn.

there was a JW2 movie?

I hated these movies and have only heard from the people I know that they also hated them, but the box office take on both of them has been insane. Both have crushed a billion dollars like it was nothing.

Post some Bryce, i need to coom.

It looks like one of the nu-raptors has accurate wrists but the rest have the protonated ones

Attached: atroci.png (1000x510, 683.63K)

I get you, but this is too unbelievable mang.
>They created the most dangerous creature on earth and put a tracker on it.
>They know it wants to escape and it will kill anything
>It's suddenly gone
>They don't check the tracker, instead they send humans to meet with the most aggresive dangerous creature on the planet
>They check the tracker 10 minutes later

Would've let it slide if it was a single person making a mistake but they had a whole squad and noone mentioned the tracker
that's too fucking dumb for me

And the premise of the 3rd movie from what I can see in the trailer is also retarded
>dinosaurs living in the wild
>so many that they threaten the world
>so many that all the military in the world can't control them

If that's possible then why don't fucking Tigers or elephants take over the world?
The plot of the original trilogy actually made sense, this is too much to suspend disbelief

This lol

didnt they check le tracker and it was still pinging from inside the enclosure and bryze couldnt see nythin frum emclosuer which means sending someone in was the ONLY OPTiun!

youtube.com/watch?v=601c-dRtH_E
she told them to check the tracker but the doods went in before that

those fucking wankers..

Attached: patriot.jpg (2048x1536, 145.64K)

kek
7s checked

They didn't check the tracker 10 minutes later, Bryce just ran out to her car after THEY DETERMINED IT ESCAPED and called after she peeled out. Again, there was no way they could have imagined that thing could cloak from sight, infrared and heartbeat detectors. They "knew" it escaped, Bryce bolted to her car and called the control room. Maybe her phone was in her car on a charger. Get it? CHAOS THEORY, UNFORSEEN VARIABLES CAN LEAD TO EXPONENTIALLY DISASTROUS OUTCOMES.
Claire probably had to rub one out thinking about Owen so she was looking at his old dick pics, she spent 45 minutes flicking through his pics and came 4 times, and her phone went down to like 30% battery, then being the fastidious girl she is, put her phone on the charger in the car, plus she probably didn't want to get any calls from anyone annoying when she was meeting with the CEO.
So just because Bryce spent an extra few minutes coming to Chris Pratt, the Indominus escaped.

>jurassic world: mediocre at best
>fallen kingdom: downright bad
>dominion: I don't care anymore.

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-03-20-01h20m43s392.png (1920x800, 1.82M)

>Jurrassic 3 trailer just released. Already forgotten
>
>"We have a great idea!"
>
>"This was a bad idea!!!"
how the fuck can they keep making the same shit?????

>Again, there was no way they could have imagined that thing could cloak from sight
but they created it. unless its vat grown to adult size then they even watched it grow.

they get points for including the Giganotosaurus finally instead of some fucking shitty made up dinos

Attached: e2e11c9f639d69c173f1a11ed0b625d2.jpg (736x337, 63.77K)

I'm more disturbed by the Bourne-JP mashup.

There was an entire scene where the Indian CEO goes to the Japanese guy from Oz and is like "WTF MAN" and then the Japanese Oz Priest reveals they spliced it with all sorts of weird shit, and made a half T-Rex half raptor that could cloak like a squid and control its body temp/heartbeat at will like a frog.

Attached: joker.jpg (736x337, 78.01K)

so what are the hand position supposed to be more like, clapping?

bongs and their bogs

Attached: 1651233008923.jpg (960x960, 458.73K)

I hope the movie will be ok and it has potential to be ok. It has better chances than JP threads on Yea Forums have a chance of improving.

wtf

Attached: 1614143270490.jpg (553x674, 86.37K)

>JW1 was great
No it wasn't

ancient historical stuff about far-off places/people is always funny as shit

I remember hearing about one Roman historian who wrote that ancient Nubia was populated by headless people

>no feathers?
DOA

its kino

This is exactly what you featherfags deserve for being retarded.

Attached: THEY SWIM NOW.jpg (640x320, 36.93K)

>obvious shill posts appealing to braindead coomers
Many such cases!

>JW1 was great.

Nah

>JW2 was worse than JP3.

Yes

>>JW 3 will be...

The biggest meltdown of the series yes

Attached: 1106615.jpg (3620x2036, 1.46M)

>Because Colin Trevorrow got a job to direct Star Wars episoe 9, so he let som spic make JW2, in the meantime Trevorrow got fired from episode 9 so it was all for nothing.

Trevorrow wrote FK, retard. Stop being a retard, retard.

Note that this reaction was partially cope&seethe because the Romans failed to conquer further North than Yorkshire several times, to the point that when they came across Hadrian's Wall during scouting runs they were horrified by it and declared that anywhere in England they couldn't take was "virtually Roman territory anyway" and gave up.

By the 2nd century Latin was only spoken in one small Welsh prefecture that retained some Roman cultures and loyalties.

this movie includes dashcam footage ripped off of youtube with dinos slapped on them, it's a fucking trainwreck.

cope the post

Attached: 1651238276298.jpg (1947x960, 1.07M)

I never said that brits weren't bogdwellers, just that the stumblin' rumblin' brown clown dagoes failed to wholly capture their lands even despite that.

Hopefully there's a weight gain subplot for Bryce's character.

Attached: 1567759333108.jpg (1200x1598, 136.04K)

>JW1 was great.

Attached: 1841840184972.jpg (559x413, 30.81K)

everything after the original was irredeemable trash, who still watches this shit?

By "first one" you mean Jurassic Park, right? The only spark the new ones have is the shock therapy one.

Attached: ass.png (960x960, 1.31M)

yeah they had a restricted range of motion for their wrists/hands similar to birds
now that I look at it I think they all have the accurate wrists

Attached: ghost.png (1000x562, 592.41K)

Attached: 1651239328509.gif (200x180, 867.63K)

>jurassic thicc movie
>scroll
>scroll
>scroll
>one ass pic
Nice thread, Yea Forumskeks

Attached: 1787324542.gif (250x250, 407.48K)

They were all shit. Only good one is JP 1.

JW1 was already pretty awful. This series is already well past the point of no return, and there's nowhere to go with it but down and hopefully get some kind of "So bad it's good" effect out of it, which JW1 achieved with a few scenes like:
>that weirdly extended death scene for the babysitter
>that stupid over-the-top fight at the end

And JW2 did some more like:
>that death at the beginning with the Mosasaurus that felt like a punchline
>the Indoraptor smiling at the camera

So just gimme my dinosaurs with guns you fucking cowards.

Attached: nanosaur.jpg (386x270, 25.96K)

>there's nowhere to go so ruin it even more
Fuck off, clown.

Britain - The Movie

Attached: 1642947486251.png (2314x1320, 3.99M)

the romans were just jealous they can't hibernate