Can someone school me on the muffins meme i missed that part of the trial

can someone school me on the muffins meme i missed that part of the trial

Attached: Depp_Heard_Dr_Shannon_Curry5.jpg (2000x1333, 2.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZ1jluMFnzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A muffin is another name for a loaf. A loaf is a turd. Amber Heard took a shit in their bed and tried to blame it on dogs.

So muffins

Go back to r3ddit with your "explain this meme to me like i was 5 xD" shit retard

>i missed a part of the trial that is streamed on 10 different youtube accounts you could easily go watch for yourself

no.

Depp fans everybody

>A muffin is another name for a loaf.
In what third world shithole is this?

mogged Amber so badly I felt bad for her

The doctor is sexy and a milf. Hence, she's Doctor Muffins, because she's delicious and you want to munch on her.

Attached: funi rittenhaus.jpg (1024x683, 293.25K)

I never thought Amber would get mogged so hard by another blonde

Why the fuck would anyone spend time watching two rich hollywood schizos sit around in court all day.

she h- SHE GOTA GRATE ASS

For the memes with the lads on here?

Attached: doubles.png (712x665, 444.27K)

>have his hairline
>I'm 20 years younger

he had that hairline 20 years ago
see some of his older movies

NPC fuel

>the entire segment where she talks about ambers personality disorders
>the mega seethe on ambers face during the entire thing

Attached: C21691E5-8B5E-49F5-A792-21FED2C24077.gif (500x384, 363.29K)

What an absolute babe

dilate chud

How's her footpussy?

Ok, but what does the muffin mean?

You mustn't be completely caught up, i listened to 6 hours of live today. Mostly about Heard's demands and Johnny's business handling and going into detail about how celebrities finances are handled etc. No idea what this ACLU donation thing is but we are getting into how these different organisations behind the scenes operate.

I love how they got a psych who quite possibly mogs Heard so hard its legit embarrassing for her. I just wanna fuck the psych while making Heard watch, all while yelling "look at what you make me do!" I dont know why this situation would occur, and i think it might confuse everyone in the court room, but gods, for a woman in her forties, she is top tier.

She bought muffins and Ambers lawyer kept asking her about the muffins and in the end she said CAN WE PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT THE MUFFINS

Attached: sittt.jpg (1242x1304, 197.42K)

I'm a lawyer

The sheer amount of times she told Heards lawyer that her statements were incorrect was hilarious. She even got her to retract her questions because of how stupid they sounded.

kek

Attached: mega-muffins.jpg (726x1360, 79.66K)

>so user, let's tackle something new today: Why do you think you're so attracted to older women? Would you say you're looking for someone to fulfill your mother's role in your life?

Attached: 1650986776194.jpg (1421x1442, 351.14K)

checked

Attached: 1629965501264.jpg (1080x1073, 251.12K)

Saw part of it. Dr. Curry had her husband get muffins for her patients and the Heard's attorney was trying to get the Dr. to admit she leaked Heard's name, thus breaking doctor patient confidentiality. Dr. Curry repeatedly told the attorney she never uses names and just says clients. Attorney got btfo and the doctor knew exactly what she was trying to do.

ACLU is basically a massive publicity scam where they buy good press for their clients.

The ACLJew is far more nefarious than that.

Attached: dr mommy.jpg (1131x1600, 1.36M)

my mom spanked me

What is it with hairlets noticing men's hairlines that normal people don't give a shit about? It looks perfectly fine for a guy with his hair in a ponytail.

>see a guy with worse hairline then me
>feel good
that's it, at least for me

But you just said you had his hairline and added that you're younger than him. How is that going to make you feel superior to him.

did she ever cheesecurl you while doing it

Tell me more, user. Was that before or after the prostate massage?

Attached: 1650996253087.png (1380x771, 703.53K)

Yes they seem to be involved in GBV (Gender based violence) campaigns and want "donations" from either side and the one who donates the least has their reputation flushed down the drain.

Different person.

I missed the part where that's my problem

I don't think it's meant to be a superiority thing. Probably more of an "aw i'm so fucked" thing

you sure as hell didnt miss the part where youre wasting youre time in the thread sucking my cock, faggot

god I wish that were me

youtube.com/watch?v=jZ1jluMFnzo

>two entire minutes and a half
dont feel like marathoning that right now

just think of it as a MEGA-tiktok

>dr mommys husband bought some muffins therefore jonny is guilty

Good luck MegaMuffinMan

Attached: mega-MuffinMan.jpg (760x807, 88.97K)

She orders her husband to get her muffins.

Attached: 1539640366747.jpg (399x322, 25.24K)

Wait parents dont spank anymore? Holy shit, this explains everything.

Anything interesting happen yesterday after the ACLU guy?

>dude you didn't sit around wating a 9 hour trial because you're not a NEAT like me?
Yeah what a loser

her husband is a gimp for sure

Unironically it does

boomers and millenials were the only generation to be spanked in upbringing
now THAT explains why youre so retarded

im 23 and was spanked

IF THE MUFFIN BUYING FITS, YOU MUST ACQUIT

Every time Amber's lawyer gets up to cross examine someone her conduct is fucking atrocious, I don't know how Johnnmy's lawyers aren't constantly objecting. It's like every second question she asks is completely irrelevant and designed solely to put unfounded ideas about the witness in the minds of the jury.

you fucking want to fetch her muffins don't lie to yourself about it.

No Johnny, don't do it!
OH N-

Attached: 787282D4-8F40-412E-AB63-93F61BCDE56D.png (1200x599, 851.03K)

i'd give her any baked goods she want , dang

Attached: 1646377393387.jpg (382x417, 31K)

No he offered
Did she use her advanced knowledge of military psychological techniques to neurolinguistically program him over the course of several years into being the kind of considerate husband who offers to do the muffin run when you're running late? maybe
But that's not the same thing

Was she trying to trap her into saying something that could be interpreted as her husband knowing who the client was? Even though she specified otherwise.