Why does this shit crack me up so much?

Why does this shit crack me up so much?

Attached: modern day filmmmaking (2).webm (720x400, 2.38M)

female power fantasies are so funny
they scream and people explode

female power fantasys cant be anything but hilarious

>Le WOMAN SCREECH
What is the source of this phenomenon?

Wow, they made live action Elfen Lied?

Attached: modern day filmmmaking (1).webm (1280x640, 2.15M)

I'm surprised that I haven't seen a soijak made from this scene

They do it real life and men explode in rage because women screaming non stop is fucking annoying.

Queen rawrrrrr

Friendly reminder that the wrong Scott died

Attached: Tony Scott.jpg (1362x2048, 3.28M)

one of the women in vemon 2 had screaming powers too
what a stupid fucking power woman wish they had.

how many times has holllywood ripped of the akira scene but worse?

If you really wanna chuckle.

Attached: modern day filmmmaking (3).webm (1280x533, 3M)

Hollywood has no tact, no nuance.

Where are their bones?
Why is there so little blood?
Why aren't the bodies on the floor exploding?

are they finally admitting that nagging is their primary way of interacting with their surroundings?

>I am woman hear me roar.

Because that's the one thing women can do to feel powerful. They can scream at a man until he's going ''I don't wanna deal with this shit, I'm going out until you've calmed down''. So Hollywood make the scream deadly instead of just annoying.
>Why aren't the bodies on the floor exploding?
Those are the same bodies that exploded. Great filmmaking.

When will calling people incels become a power?

>nagging
>calling others incels
I mean, where's the difference?

True enough.

Most of the power fantasies in this show are ripped from anime. First elfen lied then they did the goku rocks flying upward power up.

came here to post this
mite b cool if there was 140lb of Hellraiser gore sprayed from each corpse

It seems a bit cruel to want to condemn girls to a life without power fantasies.

>the power of the basedface
Are you scared Yea Forums? You've awoken the Chosen Onions.

Attached: 3p96advw8uz71.png (3392x4000, 396.17K)

BOTH suck

women can live a power fantasy with their own life, they just have to create an instagram account

Oh, like Skyrim?

>face is disintegrating from the force
>glasses are perfectly fine

>all bodies in front of her disappear in a bloody mist
>there are bodies appearing behind her as she is walking

Me when my wife starts screaming haha

Attached: 1650365786648.gif (400x225, 3.31M)

This is too fucken cringe man...

I'd agree with you if this was anything other tha Raised by Wolves. That shit is kino, and Mother is an android built with alien tech, not a woman.

LOL is this a madtv skit?

You just triggered a cringe memory of me sperging out and explaining shouting in Skyrim to my dad in the morning when he was getting ready for work and him looking at me like I was a retard while not saying anything then going back to what he was doing.

and superman is an alien, but it's still labeled as a male power fantasy

Eh, screaming is a stupid superpower in general, it just doesn't work, not only for women but for men as well (like Banshee or whatever his name was from X-Men)

looks p good what's the problem?

You mean Banesneed?

>Yea Forums doesn't like Raised by Wolves
damn, I like the it even more now

>damn, I like the it even more now
Based ESLmonkey. Good Morning Sir!

kino

>take that, white males

It cracks you up because magic superpowers are intrinsically silly.
This is frankly no different from any other superhero/fantasy wizard defeating enemies with his/her superpowers. It's just made without any attempts to obscure how retarded the whole concept is.
Not very different from e.g. Superman flying around like a fighter jet, firing lasers out of his eyes and seeing through objects. With the impossible amount of power Superman has, he may as well be able to explode people by screaming at them. But he doesn't, because he has to fly around punching and throwing things around to make his powers look convincing to the numale viewers.
This is still a shit scene though and I don't even know where it's from.

You're not my sir, faggot
no good morning to you

She acting all serious makes it even more funny.

>Not very different from e.g. Superman flying around like a fighter jet, firing lasers out of his eyes and seeing through objects. With the impossible amount of power Superman has, he may as well be able to explode people by screaming at them. But he doesn't, because he has to fly around punching and throwing things around to make his powers look convincing to the numale viewers.
>This is still a shit scene though and I don't even know where it's from.
superman powers are naive and innocent, it's the most basic shit ever, not contaminated by gender politics and shit. People (not men or women, people) have some degree of strength, so he has super strength. People would love to fly, not men or women. People would love to be invincible, because we all fail at things. So go fuck yoursef with your relativism

False equivalence. Let me know when Superman flies around ripping women to shreds and melting them with his heat vision in a misogynistic fit of rage, then you'd have a point comparing it to the OP webm.

because you can easily picture that it's just a woman stomping down a hallway with a cunty expression overlaid with cartoonish digital effects. you imagine the actual take they used and it's inherently fucking ridiculous.
there's also the completely fucked continuity and the fact that each body contains about 1/10th of the blood that it should.

When men yell IRL people sometimes die.
When women yell men kill the woman

someone take the bit where his face is ripping off and then speed it up and put "she wasn't lying, the ass do fart" as the caption

>superman powers are naive and innocent, it's the most basic shit ever, not contaminated by gender politics and shit.
Ok, assuming you know about this show in question, are the powers in this clip somehow contaminated? Can she only make men explode by screaming? Does it work on everyone?
>People would love to be invincible, because we all fail at things.
Superheroes are the wrong ideal to look to when feeling desperate and powerless. Mankind and nature itself is collectivist by design. The only way to conquer and dominate this tough and unforgiving universe is by working together with like-minded people and killing those who oppose you. Not by defeating meanies with your magic powers that ignore the laws of physics.
And superman is an invincible alien with cheat codes to the universe who happens to look like a human. I don't really give a shit, superheroes are all the same.

Not a female though. But yes the screaming is pretty stupid

>Ok, assuming you know about this show in question, are the powers in this clip somehow contaminated? Can she only make men explode by screaming? Does it work on everyone?
oh, a woman screaming so powerful that armed men that mean to hurt her explode? in 2022? yeah, not politicized at all

>Superheroes are the wrong ideal to look to when feeling desperate and powerless
who said otherwise? It's just that a fictional character written in the '30s does not have a gender agenda, and a tv show in 2022 does. Nobody asked you about your opinion on superheroes, you are not alan moore

sure, not a female. It's a robot, guys, it's not like we are trying to send a message

their superpower is not being able to shut the fuck up

>oh, a woman screaming so powerful that armed men that mean to hurt her explode? in 2022? yeah, not politicized at all
So women can only kill other woman, otherwise it's a political message?

You see this fucking piece of shit right here. This thing wants to destroy all of civilization. Women are the cancer of the world. Have something you enjoy? They'll ruin it. Have something you want to build? They'll tear it down. Have something you want to invest in? They'll crash it with no survivors. These pampered, privileged creatures have life so god damn good and easy that they actively seek out ways to introduce difficulties into others lives, so they can pretend to solve problems. They are envious of the male drive to create and build. They are envious of the male intellect and physical capabilities. They sit around all day every day for their entire lives wishing they had a penis.

Even worse, there are fellow men who fail to see the destructive nature of these emotional beasts. They actively fight against their own interests to help women destroy what men who are more successful than they built. These traitors deserve hell. They go by many names, they betray their brothers out of jealously and act like women in response to that emotion.

Not him, but it's pretty obvious when they're going for the girl power shit. Not that there's anything wrong with female empowerment, but their idea of it is either to amplify the stereotypes of women, aka, bitching or yelling, or to essentially to make them men.
It's hamfisted as fuck.
In contrast, in the video game world, a character like Bayonetta, who was designed by a woman, acts like a woman and is very powerful without being overbearing or obnoxious about it.
She's exy, capable, is a witch, and is feminine and uses that to her advantage while not being an outright slut.

she doesnt even have a pussy, or nipples
>buh-buh some women have no pussies!!!
stfu troon

Attached: stfu.webm (960x538, 1.33M)

>superman powers are naive and innocent
hes a fucking jew ffs...

You just triggered a memory where my legit sperg brother tried explaining the arrow to the knee joke to my dad and my dad not getting it and thinking it was retarded and getting angry at my brother for being a sperg. I should have said something in retrospect.

If they wouldn’t have included the cheesy sound waves it would have worked.
Also she is an android so not a real woman muck like a trannie

nigger shes a robot

>COULD YOU PLEASE SHUT THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Yes it is different because women are weak and helpless so the power fantasy has no base.

its a weapon following its programming, on the next scene she makes a spaceship crash into a planet killing everyone on board, men, women, children; is it ok now? or are you still butthurt?
ffs, its just a goofy scifi show, a fucking fairy tale dammit.

based