Who would win?

Who would win?

Attached: ddw8y4j-47de8809-4c4f-406c-8c86-b4d25c5cb6d4.jpg (1000x562, 224.22K)

The Thing no contest.

The Thing turns into anything it fights, so it's invincible against anything that isn't knowledgeable of it's existence, capable of actively containing, and then testing to see if it's real.

Against the Thing you need an advantage from the start to stand a chance unlike most horror films where characters remain mostly ignorant.

Anything organic loses to the thing without tech.

Just 1 Alien? The Thing easily, xeno wouldnt even know what hit it.

Full blown hive might be able to stop it. I dont know theyve ever gone in depth as to how xenos detect each other but they might be able to see right through the deception which is the Thing's greatest weapon.

>people forgetting Xenonorphs have Acid Blood
Its like Thing was trying to assimilate flamethrower flames.

Depends on if the thing can assimilate Xenomorphs or not. If it can then easy win for the Thing.

The Thing would scream in pain the moment it tried to assimilate one of the Xenomorphs.

We have acid in our bodies as well, even if it's not exaggerated to silly levels, we are still built to carry it, Xenomorphs are living creatures with DNA, if a tiny Thing latched on to one then it would be changed, outside in.

The shitty alien in OP pic from Covenant would lose but the OG would win. It would lie around being all sexy and then the thing would try to fuck it but that alien would be smart enough to use a flame thrower so it's over for the thing

A little bit of alien's liquid was able to tear through multiple levels of a spaceship, in the first movie.

That doesn't really matter, once it's infected from the outside the parts that have been changed are adapted to the acid. A tiny insect could change an entire Xenomorph, that's how scary the Thing is. Or you could have the Thing allow Xenos to capture a assimilated humans, the new Xenos will be made of Thing flesh

I want to say the Thing just because I infinitely love it more than the Alien series, but I have a feeling the xenomorph would come out on top.

That's like saying humans have "a little bit of fire" in their bodies because we generate heat

As far as I am concerned, the thing will assimilate with the alien. Its cells replaces the host and takes over.

The thing would turn into a human, pick up a gun and blow its head out.

We have a winner.

Attached: d69b15843c50d330fbcb8365f6718049.jpg (1002x725, 153.47K)

Alien.
its blood cant be infected cuz it will melt the Thing on an molecular level on contact

*laughs in blob*

No idea, I'll ask my Xenowife if she knows.

Attached: cute xeno mommy.jpg (850x1063, 98.06K)

Godzilla

Attached: 1650907612218.png (653x597, 687.46K)

Xenocoomers need to be nuked from orbit.

who ever wins, we're loose

If I recall from the novels, each alien has a telepathic connection with other aliens from the same hive, so they would detect fake Thing-aliens

>t. asexual

>Could The Thing infect a xeno?
>Yes
Thing wins.
>Could The Thing actually infect the xeno though?
No. Xeno just shreds that sickly, messed up meat dog to ribbons. GG.

Attached: rBNpgnmo0ftx.jpg (1024x887, 145.7K)

no you dumbo, even saliva is an acid and melts everything

that's great
and the thing can then remorph or w/e
also, how do you shred blood?
don't thing shredding would work on it

A challenger appears.

Attached: withoutwarning1980.jpg (620x400, 128.97K)

No, you are mentally ill if you find a Xenomorph sexually attractive.

>a hive full of organic material to assimilate
The Thing, every time

*belches acid on you*
gg

You think the thing could swim around inside the blood veins of an alien? I don't think so. It needs a viable host. If you dropped one of those Thing microbes into a vat of acid it would just *tsss* away into nothing, evaporated, gone

It depends on how good the thing replication is. The acid may just destroy its cells and then there's nothing it can do, but if it can replicate xenomorph cells perfectly then it would take over a xenomorph and blend in perfectly and pick off xenos one by one.

>Xenomorph has acid blood and Thing infects by attacking and morphing cells making it unlikely for the thing to do fuck all since it would end the same way as the test scene

>Muh Xenomorph would just shred the dog and get all its juices on its body to get infected by
You guys are retarded children that dont even understand the creatures from either franchise.

i have never seen an alien belch acid on command

The thing needs a viable host. The xeno has acid for blood. How would the thing.. do its thing??

One is trying to protect you, the others are trying to kill you. Choose your guardian.

Attached: Choose Your Fate.jpg (1190x807, 219.28K)

1: deleted scene shows Brent mostly dissolved
2. alien spits on one of the Marines i forget who
3. Alien spits on that guy who then trips and gets chopped up by the fan
4. Alien spits at the dreds guy

It got btfo'd by an alcholic though.

The Thing

Probably fucking nemesis. Right?
Then again terminators are extremely sneaky and could just snipe your ass. I think besides nemesis 3 raptors together would probably rip apart all those other things albeit they'd get assimilated by the thing.

The Thing's entire thing is blood.
Gee, what do Aliens have for blood...?

the thing dumps a can of baking soda into xenomorph's mouth and it dies instantly

Are you implying xenos are a kind of snail...?

I'm skeptical of anyone who doesn't want to plow a xeno

Attached: sexy xeno pose.jpg (800x618, 117.03K)

no, that having concentrated acid blood means metabolic alkalosis would be easy to induce and quickly lethal

I get to be double-teamed by xenos???
Dream come true. :D

Attached: dream.png (753x563, 450.6K)

Yeah, except xenos don't look like that. They look like some hideous amalgamation of a Scorpion and a dinosaur.

Lol good luck doing any of that when the minute you go near that blood you get turned into a puff of burnt steam.

Get help

my xeno my design, that's what Scott does with each movie anyway

Attached: Just Fuckin Kiddin.jpg (1024x1010, 67.92K)

dumping something into its mouth wouldnt require touching blood. also if you had a can of baking soda you could just throw it on the acid blood to neutralize it.

False. Synthetic xenomorphs can move about freely in hives

So, sounds like the most efficient thing to do would be to have bullets with baking soda inside.
.....or just regular bullets since it'll be dead either way.

Predator.

Lol wtf synthetic xenonorphs??? What are you on rn

>he doesn't know
Laugh at this user!

Attached: my hands are large and open and I'm laughing.png (831x1200, 143.15K)

I think this is a good point. There has to be limits on what The Thing could imitate. I think acid is entirely too corrosive, and I don't believe it could contain it. Unless it imitates the alien without the need for it.

the thing developed an evolutionary niche of infecting pretty much any species it encounters, which means it is galactic+ traveling creature. the only way alien is uninfectable is if it silicon based life is immune (also it cant be silicon because humans are used as food and reproduction so where the fuck is it getting the silicon from).

Thing can also produce (and thus produce cells immune to) acid at will, as it does to the dogs it first encounters. It can also take a form much larger and more powerful than the xenomorph and has more intelligence so even if take the xenomorph's ridiculous canon properties that would make it unlikely to be infected as true the thing would still dumpster it in a fight.

Bullets made of a super base like calcium hydroxide

>user
way to out yourself

Attached: 1639647368167.jpg (2255x3138, 563.24K)

what if thing got hit with a facehugger and implanted

OK, user

Attached: change the course.gif (420x315, 1.91M)

retard

In the prequel it shower a form made from, what we can assume, were the body parts of other alien species

so even if we take that for granted, the xeno eats the thing, the thing virus-whatever particles infect the xeno's mouth/esophagus which are immune to its own acid and then produce more thing particles which infect the rest of the cells and xeno is now a thing

Nemesis has a minigun and a rocket launcher. How is that fair?

it would have a tasty snack

The predator has a nuke and a plasma cannon. Arguably the predator is the one best suited to fighting the T-800.

The thing imitates everything about the host body, though. If the xenomorph doesn't melt from it's own blood, neither should the thing.

I just realized that The Thing could not win against necromorphs because they are made out of dead/necrotic flesh, which Thing cannot use or absorb.

doesnt the t800 have a plasma rifle? it would be pretty op if it has computer fast targeting and infrared.

It depends if Nemesis's BOW nature can fend off the Things abilities.

Nothing could win against necromorphs. They're implied to dominate the whole universe, have entire planets drifting through space eating everything, and are so durable even a spaceship engine takes a while to "kill" one. I don't think even 40ktards have a trump card for that scenario. Issac only survived because of plot armor.

usually people eat dead things user. also necromorphs are literally magic so who cares

@

Necromorphs are the reason humanity never encountered another alien species.

Ah but did it really? The final scene is ambiguous