This seems like the perfect idea for a modern horror flick

This seems like the perfect idea for a modern horror flick.

Attached: 1645206609037.png (640x935, 706.43K)

There's something about this which makes me really angry. I want to punch whoever made it.

Someone needs to edit "you need to eat the eggs" into it

>what now?
>whatever you like, sneak out without a word, but first you have to eat all the eggs

the only time I panicked was the time i thought i lost my copy of BOZ SCAGGS: THE COLLECTION . i had left it outside again

Attached: 6ed.jpg (970x1139, 174.82K)

>the Dog loves to be played with
>capitalizing the word dog
what did he mean by this???

Attached: 3a33d8aace814947d794d81293f07a24.gif (964x912, 98.47K)

>Boz Scaggs
Good taste :)

>He said one more job ought to get it
>One last shot 'fore we quit it
>One for the road

Attached: 1643669302882.jpg (1000x1000, 123.36K)

I keep having this dream where I wake up not knowing where I am, it's like I'm drunk because everything is blurry and won't stop moving
Eventually after walking a while i get weak and collapse
>can keep looking around but can't move
>wake up after a while

GEORGIA

Attached: pepe-singing-in-front-of-crowd.png (800x609, 409.11K)

Sounds like you got roofied.

>it puts the lotion in the basket

But doesn't a horror movie require you to root for the main character? Feel empathy towards them?
How do you feel that towards someone who gets themselves so fucking drunk in public that they pass out?
If anything, it would be a perfect idea for a villain who cleans up the trash of the society.

Seems like a nice guy? Like what do y'all want, for her to get raped or something.

did someone actually type that for the girl or just for upvotes?

>no eggs

rookie move

Attached: 1628247063085.jpg (640x800, 92.68K)

>perfect idea for a modern horror flick
If the orientation of the room was completely different from what the note said and none of the items were where the note said they'd be, then yeah, that would be a pretty good idea

also if there was no dog

t. the guy in the OP

>wow you're way too drunk to even function
>what? Will I give you a ride home, call a taxi cab for you, or call an ambulance?
>no you're coming back to my place so I can make sure you're safe

Ahh, DON'T PANIC in all caps always sets my mind at ease. What a based reddit bro helping the drunk little lady out. He even remembered to mention the doggo! See how totally normal and safe he is? What a nice guy

What does he mean by "Dog" in this situation?

Honestly, it reads exactly like what someone who did rape someone who was passed out drunk would do to gaslight the victim.

kek

Do u think dudes that pass out drunk at that bar get the same luxury hotel treatment

one little extra bit of funny from this classic is, having been viciously hung over after getting blackout drunk many a time, the absolute last thing you want to be handed is a bunch of fucking eggs

what if they were drugged?

Attached: eat the eggs.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

Could added another step by setting up a camera infront of her the whole time sleeping to show that she wasn't raped and was safe.

>Like what do y'all want, for her to get raped or something.

Attached: 45d.png (578x372, 164.31K)

They don't get drugged, it's just a scapegoat for them to get mindlessly drunk.

justin is that you?

there's something presumptuous and patronizing about someone who takes a falling-down drunk woman back to this sanitized environment instead of letting her accept the consequences of her actions

the concept of using the note instead of just explaining things to her when she wakes up is weirdly passive-aggressive and the fact that it's typed up and left there like a pamphlet in a hotel room with all this procedure gives the unsettling impression that he does this a lot

the contents of the note are trying way too hard to project friendliness and non-judgment in a situation that's inevitably fucking creepy and disorienting

if I was a woman, blacked out at a club, and woke up with this shit in front of me I'd be 100% certain that he at least felt me up when I was asleep

and yes I know this is fake this is just a thought experiment

>Do u think dudes that pass out drunk at that bar get the same luxury hotel treatment

Not unless a faggot wants to "help" you.

Attached: 1384277594710.jpg (740x540, 49.82K)

>sticker with the wifi password "somewhere" in the living room

Attached: 1627887280603.gif (240x266, 2.02M)

I wouldn’t mind if the guy looked like the picture u posted

This really is just a "horror" video game.
The front door requires a key.

You called?

Attached: Reynhard_Sinaga.jpg (800x1151, 100.42K)

>DON’T PANIC!

>You might feel funny "down there” but I DID NOT touch your vagina and I DID NOT have unprotected sex with you.
>You are wearing a fresh pair of underwear and I definitely DID NOT take your used underwear to sniff it and masturbate.
>The door is locked but I am definitely NOT trapping you and I am NOT about to turn you into my personal sex slave.

>Have a great day

Clothing I threw up
on?

>tfw alocholic drunkard careless women get treated better by strangers that I was by my family growing up

Not sure if I should direct this anger at women, society, or my own parents

Attached: 1628593140485.gif (317x400, 184.5K)

How thoughtful

Attached: kind indonesian man.png (796x1475, 1.52M)

than*

>136 rapes
damn he could be responsible for skewed racial statistics all by himself

D. All of the Above.

"You need to eat all the eggs", but with a degree.

Definitely a serial killer

absolute legend

Ran this by my girlfriend, who's rather reasonable for a woman, and she confirms she'd still freak the fuck out.

She probably fucks black men so who cares what she "thinks"?

Sure is Asia daylight hours in here.

That is weird, yeah.
Chances are that there wasn't even a woman to begin with, it's just some shit a reddit neckbeard made for updoots.

I'm an insomniac American, thank you.

also took off clothes to wash them lol

Is this real?

But his dick was so small he couldn't penetrate. It's sexual assault not rape

>Hello Stacey, don't panic. I want to play a game. for years now you've been getting black out drunk. Pooping yourself, and vomiting everywhere, making a proper horror show spectacle of yourself. I wonder, what would your parents think? By pulling the bed sheets off you've started a timer. When the timer timer runs out you will be locked in my apartment forever. The key to your escape is finding the sticker with the wifi password somewhere in the living room. Let the game... begin.

Attached: 1650154101212.png (300x289, 154.01K)

>all those rapes on hetero guys
>all through the years said wait a minute why is my ass sore
>known to not use condom so went in dry
somethign doesnt add up here
this can only be the only explanation

>Why does my ass hurt?
Bottom Text

totally real thing that happened to a woman and isn't a thing some lonely ass guy would post on reddit
I HATE WHAT THIS WORLD HAS BECOME AND I WANT TO DIE