Would prime Mike Tyson stand a chance against this unit?

Would prime Mike Tyson stand a chance against this unit?

Attached: champion-tyson-fury.jpg (1600x1200, 344.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8emOIMlQ_40
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tyson can't even knock out a person on a plane

what a fat retard he's just like me

>soft, dainty ears
Yeah, Tyson could do some damage.

Tyson would win

Tyson hit pretty hard and was extremely fast in his prime. He'd stand a pretty good chance, even with the height difference.

I respect Fury and else, I have some boxing experience myself, but I still cannot fathom how does that beer barrel on stick legs mogs everyone he fights against

The freakishly long arms and awkward style is what does it.

If you're above 6'3'' you're living life on easy mode.

Mike wouldn't even be a heavyweight now
Way too small

The heavyweight division is full of bums

Titan mode

Attached: 1622508849186.png (675x900, 111.13K)

This is my favorite boxer of all time, but I'd say he's got a fairly weak chin.
He's good at getting up before the count, but if you place a solid shot he will fall.
And Mike was a very powerful striker back in the day so he would have a chance if they were to theoretically fight.
Fury would still probably win most of the matches and especially if he fought current Mike.

88 Tyson who beat Spinks and Holmes could knock out anyone, but it’d be foolish to automatically assume he’d knock Fury out

This dude runs through every other heavyweight that ever existed. People want to cope with the " muh 80s roided black dudes" nostalgia. They can't accept the fact that this white fatty who has KO power too now, beats them like they never boxed before.

Prime Tyson would simply outmaneuver Fury and land one or two really clean shots.

tyson kind of wasnt that good and he got exposed by buster douglass of all people so im gonna so im gonna say no

Modern heavyweights would destroy every pre 1990 heavyweight comfortably. The sport has advanced so much it's insane.

If you listen to any boxer who isn't just huffing their own farts they say that size is a huge advantage. Many boxers shit on Tyson Fury because he is bigger so he didn't ''deserve'' the win.
Just look at Nikolai Valuev. Not a good boxer, obviously if you look at how Nikolai fights and how Mike Tyson fights, Mike Tyson is the better fighter, but no one could knock out Nikolai. He is too big and his head too thich.

Mike Tyson might score more points than Tyson Fury but he would never knock him out. When you see these big knockout videos of Mike Tyson it's two average/short guys.
Muhammad Ali would have a better chance because on top of being very skilled he was tall.

Attached: hkWRQEh[1].png (345x635, 167.19K)

Not at all

Attached: 20200910_234347.jpg (1614x914, 210.02K)

Tyson wasn't the same fighter after Cus D'Amato died and then when he lost Kevin Rooney as his trainer thanks to Don King pressuring him to cut ties with him.

Mikey was nothing other than in shape Ruiz(AKA all the roids in the world) with slower hands and weaker chin. FACTS

Mike Tyson was faster and stronger than Fury, even Fury himself admits he would have lost that fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=8emOIMlQ_40

ummm Yea Forumssisters, why does he hates us?

Prime Tyson was a foot short, had a 14 inch reach deficiency, worse stamina, worse boxing fundamentals, 60 lbs less, and a weaker punch than Tyson Fury. Mike Tyson has never beaten an all time great in their prime. It wouldn't be close.

No he didn't. Mike himself said it best, it doesn't really matter. One of them has the other's name, and whether the dude with Mike's name wins or not doesn't matter, Mike still wins. Fury would beat Mike, and it would look like child's play. Mike never fought anyone as skilled as Fury, and never fought anyone as big as Fury. He would genuinely just be too small.

Fury would dominate Mike Tyson. And Fury objectively has a stronger punch.

Mike Tyson got beat up and knocked out by:

Lennox Lewis
Evander Holyfield x2
Buster Douglas

his best wins?
big stiff idiot Frank Bruno, and the corpses of Michael Spinks and Larry Holmes

biggest hypejob there's ever been

For some reason tall people aren't the brightest. Maybe the blood doesn't reach their brain that easily.
>Dolph Lundgren is borderline genius
And he still can't speak English

He was past his prime by the time he was put to the test.

Very tall, long arms and he has crazy stamina.
From what I've seen he starts winning after the first few rounds when the opponents start getting gassed and they start the gay hugging shit. Tyson Fury will just wrap his extremely long hands against his opponents and punch them from every angle and he'll just shove the opponent away. I am not sure how he gets away with pushing people but he does it all the time. Opponent goes in for a hug, Tyson wraps his arms around them in an unnatural weird way, punches in the face, shoves away and then punches a few more times as they lose their footing from the push.

I think he is doing so well because of the timing. If you look at modern boxing it's all just fucking lame gay hugs, two men hugging eachother for 10 rounds until someone is declared a winner. Tyson Fury thrives against these fighters and doesn't let them do the gay hugging.

>bringing up dolph lundgren unprompted
you really must be jewish

Klistchko bros were very intelligent. Mike Tyson has an IQ lower than Forrest Gump and Floyd Mayweather can't read.

All fighters have setbacks. Many fall out with their trainers, have personal problems, or get screwed by their manager. Mike Tyson isn't the only boxer in history to have these problems. And if he couldn't deal with them? that's his fault.

>boxing it's all just fucking lame gay hugs, two men hugging eachother for 10 rounds until someone is declared a winner.
Kek, but also sad

coping manlet kike

Mike Tyson is the ultimate 9/10 filter. If you were a boxer and an 8/10, you were going down between rounds 1 and 3. If you were a 10/10 legendary boxer, you beat Tyson, simple as. And I'm a big Iron Mike fan.

was he past his prime as a 24 year old when he got battered and knocked out by a 40=1 underdog?

>Dolph Lundgren is a professional boxer
Man, you really are jewish and a retard.

are you trying to prove him right? no one said he's a boxer

People really have no idea how fucking dangerous Wilder is because of this guy, even though he had some trouble in the 1st and the 3rd fight, cause the 2nd was a massacre. The punch that Wilder hit Ortiz with in the forehead(which is a hard spot) and it didn't even look like it had a alot behind it, yet Ortiz went down and was laying there like he was hit by a car.

We're all past our prime at that point.
Your life ends at mid to late college/uni.

For some reason jewish people aren't the brightest. Maybe the blood doesn't reach their brain that easily.
>Bobby Fischer is borderline genius
And he still can't speak Yiddish

Wilder is literally a more dangerous Tyson that doesn't gas as easily, that's the funny thing.

Tyson did not want to knock him out, he wanted to cut him up so he would feel it for the next week or so. The man is a savage.

Wilder is definitely pretty dangerous and skilled.
Fury is just something else altogether. He's conjuring some gypsy magicks backstage, drawing sigils and shit. You just know.

Without Cus D'Amato and Kevin Rooney he wasn't the same fighter. It's that simple, and I'm not saying it's not his fault. Would've been great to see him face a real challenge with those two stil training him.

Why would you compare an actor that played a boxer in a conversation about professional boxers? Are you retarded?
You gonna bring up Apollo Creed's Wonderlic scores, you kike?

Wilder is a can crushing bum and Ortiz is a 90-year old plodding walrus who stood right in front of him. Deontay has had all confidence beaten out of him and will get knocked out against whoever he returns against, guaranteed.

Attached: Cut up.jpg (177x193, 5.83K)

Not him, but agreed.

Usyk is going to expose Fury

"Prime" Mike Tyson only beat bums and a couple of good fighters who were well past their prime. The moment he came up against good opposition he was exposed for the hype job that he was. Tyson wouldn't beat Usyk, AJ, or Wilder, let alone Fury.

kek, thought this.

>was he past his prime as a 24 year old
Yes.
Willing to bet he's at least 2 years older than his given age too.
Ever see video from when he was "16"? That wasn't a 16yo, no fuckin way. I went to a big high school, lot of variety of people, and even the biggest genetic freak sports apes didn't even start to get as big and old looking as "16 yo" Tyson until they were well into 18-19.
Dude from the hood (who talks about the hood like he was living there in mid-late teens) with not a lot of training under his belt? Knocking his age down for some amateur experience seems like the smart decision.

>Mike Tyson
>loses to literal who Mike Douglas
>ass beat by Evander holyfield
>only beat literal who's with nothing
Why do people say he's so great? I don't get it I get Mike Douglas had a dead mom power up but still

He lost to James Douglas, shows what you know.

God bless.

he was the first boxing "prospect" who had all his can crushing televised. his managers made sure every fight from his debut was televised on NY local TV to build hype.

>Mike Douglas
That's who I meant I was thinking of the show runner