Untitled

Attached: satire.png (539x560, 287.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_mlyEtzax8
fee.org/articles/george-floyd-riots-caused-record-setting-2-billion-in-damage-new-report-says-here-s-why-the-true-cost-is-even-higher/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>NOOOOOO, YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE I LIKE

Attached: 1590710903088.jpg (785x731, 75.92K)

He never said this but retards on Yea Forums will still fall for it

Terry Pratchett was unironically Reddit before Reddit was a thing right down to the fucking fedora.

More like Terry Faggett

Bullying is funny

>Satire is meant-
shut up you fucking dipshit

Those you can not criticize are those in power.

The idea that all art is supposed to support revolution is a commie faggot idea and fake bullshit.

Pratchett was based and mogs other fantasy tryhards like GRRM and Alan Moore.

>i have found one way to feel more powerful than another human being and it isn't by actually being better than them

Beta mode

I’ve never read his books but fuck him for getting his talentless daughter a job in video games

>Bullying, early and often

Attached: download (14).jpg (259x194, 6.89K)

I looked up the games she was a part of, they're actually decent to my surprise

True.

Satire is about exposing thr Emperor having no clothes, regardless of the Emperor being Left or Right.

Terry Pratchett rhymes with Fairy Faggot. Coincidence? Of course not.

Does Sam Hyde talk about anything other than muh boxing these days? Seems like he's compensating for something

They actually are. I never played mirror's Edge but I liked her tomb raider games a lot. She made Lara believably vulnerable but also strong and capable. Plus, she isn't a bitch like characters such as Captain Marvel, she actually had good relationships with male characters.

Attached: Everybody-hurts.jpg (1600x900, 84.64K)

>writes a whole book laughing at China and their shitty ways of doing things at a moment they are the poorest

What did he mean by this

when did this meme start?
voltaire mocked plebs all the time

>customers is always....le right
fuck off faggot

sure, but shitting on the less fortunate is way funnier.

Reminder there are white people who are hurting.

Bidenbros...

>writer for bioshock infinite and the worst tomb raider games
no wonder they were such shit

It's almost as if the quote is fake. Retard.

everyone is hurting in some way, checkmate loser

>ludonarrative dissonance: the game
>liked it a lot
nulara is a whiny moaning bitch and the games are garbage. there is nothing believable in them

Yeah so don't bully anyone.

Nice try kike.

Attached: 1619705182613.jpg (900x978, 170.59K)

Define power objectively

He's right. The people society decides aren't allowed to be mocked have power due to this protection. Breaking down that power with offensive remarks is good comedy, because it satirises the taboos in our society, where nothing physical has changed, no one voices an honest opinion, and yet people react like a catastrophy has just occured.

If you give people to satirize you, then you should be satirized.

Kek

okay fatboy

>satire is meant to ridicule power
no, lol.
In comedy, everyone and anyone should be ridiculed.

DISNEY PANEL IN 45 MINUTES

Pratchett was a typical guardian reading faggot and I'm he's dead.

Cringe take.

the ability to make you do something even though you don't agree with it

Punching down can still be funny

Attached: 0773-CWC23.jpg (1050x788, 143.28K)

>I should ve immune to any criticism because i am a victim and parhetic.

make sure you don't ever use satire as well

Why do you think bullying autistic people is ok? Chris didnt choose to be born autistic.

Whether or not he deserved it, classic Chris is funny. That's undeniable.
youtube.com/watch?v=t_mlyEtzax8

This coming from a man who wrote slight variations on one book for thirty years.
The Steven King of the fantasy-comedy-monty-python-wannabe set.
I'm glad he's fucking dead, I'm just sad he didn't take his talentless cunt of a daughter with him.

He's 'funny' because he has a mental condition that he didnt choose to be born with

>Satire is meant to ridicule power
That's not what satire means. And no, I couldn't give two shits about leftist redefinition of "satire".

Didn't this dumb fucking boomer milk the same series for decades and now it's unfinished because he's a dementia-addled nigger?
Hope none of you retards actually liked Dickworld, or whatever it was.

>Brits send a bunch of people to die in one of the least hospitable landmasses on earth
>against all odds they survive and establish a successful country
>haha I am going to write a parody of this hellish penal colony and call it fourex haha because XXXX is a brand of beer from the real country I am making fun of

Comedy... fucking... gold.

No. My humor isnt aimed. Its meant to ridicule everyone. Its fun when they are in power. Its fun when they are not. Often his kind of "satire" is just for self-serving fags who use it as a defense mechanism and as a way of finding a group. It slowly becomes ideological glibberish. Thats why both, establishment leftist satire and /pol/niggers are often painfully unfunny and their humor is forced. And both groups just want to claim to be oppressed to "justify" what doesnt need to be justified.
Humor is an aimless god.

Attached: 1644123498325.png (360x479, 135.18K)

so it's okay to laugh at jews then

I will make fun of brown people and trannies since they control the zeitgeist and appear in every fucking media.

Attached: 1650632486663.jpg (900x551, 90.21K)

Lmao. Average Yea Forums-Yea Forums crossposter in action

shut the fuck up, Terry

The bullies are the ones burning down cities for George Floyd.
fee.org/articles/george-floyd-riots-caused-record-setting-2-billion-in-damage-new-report-says-here-s-why-the-true-cost-is-even-higher/

Attached: 1596086165965.png (1744x1275, 1.96M)

Pratchett was way more creative and funny than reddit could ever hope to be

>Unable to distinguish between offense and harm.
This is your brain on Alzheimers.

>people who are hurting
So everyone, which means Terry and people who think this quote is somehow deep only recognize the suffering of certain groups while ignoring that of others. Wonder how they decide which group's suffering is valid and which can be ignored.

calling him up and screaming "JUULLAAY" isn't funny (nor is gaslighting him into self-abuse) but playing the villainous role for him to help act out his ridiculous fantasy narratives in real life (Clyde Cash, Liquid) is harmless kino

it is a shame that he eventually go so caught up in the bullshit that he stopped making Sonichu though, I'd love to see an alternate reality where he's completely left alone to make his comics in peace - that loss is the real tragedy

what's your point old man

Attached: fcbcb1dc-c08d-49ec-932b-e1324c5f984e-large1x1_AP21019374026055.jpg (800x800, 224.92K)

>but playing the villainous role for him to help act out his ridiculous fantasy narratives in real life (Clyde Cash, Liquid) is harmless kino
No that's manipulation. Just because he can't read other people's intentions doesn't mean he is ok with being manipulated into making an ass of himself on the internet.
And don't forget that it led to some bpd whore getting him to fuck his mother and then putting him in jail.

So te average 4channer?

Zionists at least

Blessed post. If something is funny, it's funny.

There's no such thing as meaningfully punching up, if you can you either do so through power's grace, or they have no power to stop you. Punch a brick wall and you only break your hand.

As long as the right to return exists, every jew is a zionist

If you're not free to make fun of a Liberian child soldier that has had his lower jaw and all four limbs blown off by a landmine, then what truly is freedom?

It's fair to say that the morality of what the early Chris trolls did was questionable at best (and obviously sociopathic and horrible at worst), but no one made Chris fuck his own mom except for Chris himself, he and Barb had been weirdly close for years prior. The whore you're referring to was just the first person he told about the sex and the first person to leak the information

Who?