What's her name?

Attached: mlady.jpg (831x668, 194.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g-avNAV5gFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sopranos

Esmeralda

Prometheus and Man of Steel

Fury. I know it's a dumb movie but I really enjoy it from a purely war footage aspect.
I'm a sucker for that shit.

Facebook meme

dw griffith's the birth of a nation

you're not alone

Ad astra

the butterfly effect

The Phantom Menace

Attached: 1395691258000-noah.jpg (971x547, 68.23K)

The Jaws 2
The Omen 2

Josie and the Pussycats
It's a satire of consumer culture that everyone at the time panned for being too consumerist. That's the fucking joke you fucks.

North

>you messed with the wrong pussy

The Last Samurai

Retards always harp on the name and bitch about White Man in Japan, but the fucking story is about Katsumoto, not Algren. If this was called "The Last of the Samurai" and had Watanabe on the poster, people would have been shitting bricks over how good it is. Kendo masters have even called the choreography in the fight scenes realistic and well done and the movie is full of fucking feels. Fuck dumbshits who sleep on this movie.

Attached: the-last-samurai-nathan-algren-katsumoto-fight-together.jpg (551x365, 132.54K)

Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow.

Not movie but millie bobby brown. No amount of memesters will convert my affection.

THE CREATOR SENDS HIM HOME!!!!

Attached: 1638157254184.jpg (750x546, 31.5K)

So many problems but yes entertaining and cool

Fuck that, Predator 2 is a good film PERIOD.

My favorite bit is still the record producer after meeting them can calling them the pussyhats, and after being corrected mutter about that would be why they're not wearing any... hats...

good morning sirs

Attack of the Clones. It's only sin is dated CGI. Everything else is kino.

Eh, MoS not so much for me but definitely overhated.
Prometheus was good though and I curse Alien fans for convincing Scott to cater to their interests and change the entire premise of the planned trilogy.

Anything with Steven Segal.
youtu.be/g-avNAV5gFA

Man of Steel needs no defending, but sorry Prometheus is reddit Jj Abraham's feces.

Godzilla '98
Twilight series
Bayformers

Attached: 64f501db467c44445285591ab8ca8512.jpg (832x1000, 51.15K)

Yup. I visited Japan right after it came out, every Japanese person I spoke to absolutely loved it. They all thought it was very respectful, cool and exciting. Frankly the biggest complaint was that it was a little too romantic; the real Samurai were nowhere near as noble as Katsumoto and his comrades. Still, an excellent film.
Check out the remake of "Unforgiven" starring Watanabe. It's bleak and brutal, but still a wonderful film.

Attached: 134664939_3665082116884848_4005561584637483730_o.jpg (1079x1439, 73.89K)

i always thought this movie was based as fuck. i love that trope where a foreigner comes to spend time either willingly or against his will with a warrior culture and comes to respect them far more than his own worthless pozzed culture.

signs

I don't even see what's offensive about it.
The movie is about some civil war soldier who learns the ways of the samurai.
If he was already some Asian samurai guy WTF would the movie even be about???

WTF what troons do you have to defend signs from? Atheists?

My niggas

DO NOT REDEEM

Attached: 1622288392529.webm (1920x1036, 3M)

The Star Wars prequels. Particularly episode 2.

Attached: kino.jpg (2040x3091, 1.42M)

The Town
Fury

prometheus
alien covanent
hobbit series
ironman 2

Attached: G I G A CHAD.jpg (859x960, 54.79K)

>doesn't know what they're talking about
So sad. Many such cases.

The Entire MCU

Attached: MCU.png (681x286, 297.15K)

Princess Mononoke

Hehehehe

>Prometheus
I kneel. That movie filtered me.

Warcraft

Attached: 1605082225520.jpg (209x230, 14.06K)

>Phantom Menace
>Krull
>Batman Returns
>Alien 3
>Ferngully
>Tron Legacy

>that garona make up
wtf were they thinking

Prometheus is great
Alien Covenant is solid but clearly affected by the reaction to Prometheus
The David stuff is far more interesting than the xenomorph has been for the past 4 alien sequels

thor the dark world

Pirates 5

Attached: maxresdefault (13).jpg (1280x720, 76.76K)

The Last Temptation of Christ. Many a Christ cuck have been filtered by this pure kino.

Attached: mcdlate_ec008-2000.jpg (2000x1333, 380.9K)

Space Jam. Fuck you all, it's harmless fun

Who doesn't like Space Jam......?

Attached: w0y7mNCiiHdyo05KlguqQS28Frn.jpg (1280x1920, 272.55K)

wtf i like space jam too user calm down

>Particularly episode 2
...bruh
Faggot
>Phantom Menace
>Tron Legacy
Pretty based
Who doesn't like space jam? Read the room user. You need to be more contrarian.

Watchmen

>get a GOAT actor as the villian
>give him literally nothing to work with except 'just stand there and look menacing and brooding'

What a fucking waste.

Attached: images (7).jpg (495x619, 32.47K)

TDKR
The plane scene in particular is actually pretty well done if you ignore the dialogue. All of the exterior shots are real stunts and it looks great. Its exciting.

Maybe he is talking about space jam 2?

chronicle and wanted

Attached: kk.jpg (480x582, 55.41K)

Stole these from a library 20 years ago. Kino beyond measure.

Attached: kinoda.jpg (3612x2344, 1.3M)

Space Jam is a terrible movie. I fucking dare you to watch it again. The first 40 minutes are horrendously slow. The remaining hour did not age well at all. The basketball players are fucking wooden, and bill murray (who clearly doesn't belong in the movie at all) phones it in (rightfully).

This movie is SHIT. IT IS A MEME MOVIE. FUCKING REDDIT MOVIE.

I meant it in the sense that everyone and their mother was bashing it after the sequel, the "it was never good/muh nostalgia googles" bullshit. Granted, it's no Citizen Kane by any metrics, it's adapted from a commercial but it's good 90s harmless cheese

>It is a meme movie
ChadYes.jpg

The Matrix: Reloaded
no idea why that movie gets so much shit. it is a fantastic action movie and was followed by what was at that time the apex of CGI cancer.

Attached: fellas.png (1920x1600, 2.73M)

Unironically Space Jam blows citizen kane away. What is kino? Some ugly fat guy being a jerk and a zoom-in on a sled or something, or when Denis Nedry goes, "Ladies and gentlemen... Michael Jordan!" and I BELIEVE I CAN FLY comes on. There's only 1 correct answer to this.

This. Space Jam is not "good 90s harmless cheese" as puts it. Watch it again as an adult and it is legitimately boring as hell. All the cool and funny stuff you thought you remembered just doesn't exist.

Compare it to something like Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Who Framed stands out as immensely better

Resident Evil series staring Milla Jovovich, all of 'em.

Attached: 6ea23o.jpg (540x476, 54.31K)

If it weren't for Lola Bunny that movie would have been forgotten.

ok troon, KYS after the post nut clarity of you jacking off to a baby dog in a diaper kicks in

The Last Jedi. It's excellent by the standards of capeshit, but people act like it ruined their childhoods.

Name one good standalone thing about it

.......you're lying. Just kill yourself.
That series aren't films , they has no story, it has no character progression, it has Booyega in it, nothing happens, need I go on?

Literal Twitter opinion. Go back. You're below Reddit. Contemplate that user.

Attack of the Clones is so bad that I felt embarrassed watching it whilst marathoning all of Star Wars. Didn't feel that way about Phantom Menace, though, Phantom Menace would've been alright if it wasn't written in Chinese and the translated by Google

She's so hot that it makes the movie watchable. 4/10 on a good day though

The Last Jedi sucks for many reasons but mostly because it’s not committed to the bit. If he wanted to subvert, he could’ve killed off 90% of the cast in the opening act and made a new movie from there. But he didn’t. And he cucks out on his own ending. Shit movie.

people dislike The Town?

NTA but, the visuals, and that's about it. Everything else was trash

Christopher Eccleston deserved the world and he kept getting screwed by angering the wrong perverts

Reloaded was kino as fuck, Revolutions was pretty terrible though for focusing on the boring humans way too much