Did anyone actually watch "When Billie Met Lisa"? Here's the trailer:

Did anyone actually watch "When Billie Met Lisa"? Here's the trailer: youtu.be/tRAnZjrzORE

Attached: billie-eilish-lisa-simpson.jpg (1600x900, 146.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/klivqCW0VY8
youtu.be/OkgZQzjmT6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1552536521952.webm (480x360, 885.47K)

Maybe I'll hate watch it, If I can stomach the first 2 minutes

Why would I do that?

i wont

Did they not learn their lesson after the Lady Gaga episode? Who still watches this shit every week?

Just watched the trailer. Sorry but I can't do it, it's too cringe.

yeah my 2 year old grabbed the PS4 controller and turned it on when I was trying to watch the Simpsons episode where Homer makes the sex tonic with his dad.
Who even cares about it? There's nothing funny in it, the audio part of it isn't very good, and I hate that they have Billie Eilish directly call The Simpsons theme "garbage." Like zoomers are so incapable of just appreciating the history of something or enjoying old work that they have to make sure their insipid, lame commentary is heard on everything. As if anybody's going to give a fuck about this titmonster's music in even 5 years time. The remix that they do is fucking awful too, like all of her music is.

Fuck no.

sneed

Didn't they already do literally this exact episode premise but with Lady Gaga and it was terrible? Like, notoriously bad even by modern Simpsons standards?

there's got to be law demontrated by ratings that it's impossible for a show or any franchise to remain watchable after it's 9th season

So sick of them trying to make this ugly, soulless industry plant cunt a thing. Jesus.

>I hate that they have Billie Eilish directly call The Simpsons theme "garbage." Like zoomers are so incapable of just appreciating the history of something or enjoying old work that they have to make sure their insipid, lame commentary is heard on everything.

Zoomers carry themselves like the paragons of pop culture but will then spend 6 hours watching some faggot play video games.

Kill this fucking show already.

Holy shit this was real? I thought you faggots were just forcing another meme.

Attached: 1603737661931.jpg (889x888, 114.38K)

I could barely finish the trailer.

>I hate that they have Billie Eilish directly call The Simpsons theme "garbage." Like zoomers are so incapable of just appreciating the history of something or enjoying old work
"Bart, I've asked you not to whistle that annoying tune!"

The Simpsons will never die. They're going to replace the VAs, writers, and animators with AI at which point the cost of producing it will be near zero and they can milk the merch for pure profit.
As the technology improves they'll start using the AI in all their shows.

sneed
Also fuck nu-Simpsons

I don't know anyone who still watches the Simpsons this many decades from the peak. I don't even know what kind would.

Is the show completely pozzed now?

What fucking wank lol

Everyone already fucking hated Lisa Goes Gaga, why do they keep lining up Lisa with popular musicians? Are they incapable of learning?

Has been for quite a long time now. You should have known when they made a big deal about removing Apu.

The difference this time is that there'll be an army of paid Disney shills defending it.

Where is sneed?

If Billie has normal hair, does that mean Lisa is bald or horribly disfigured?

>now

I don't understand what kind of a mentally ill retard comes up with ideas for these stories. You want Billie Eilish as a guest that's fine, just have her voice a character. Why do Simpsons have to run into a celebrity and the celebrity has to go ''Wow, you are Lisa Simpson from hit TV series The Simpsons???'' It's so insanely forced and unfunny, and of course the celebrity has some kind of magical powers like Lady Gaga or spew ''wisdom'' like the retarded drug using 15 minutes of fame celebrity is some kind of a philosopher. Billie Eilish will be a nobody in a year or two and overdose on heroin or get killed by some nigger crackhead she fucked for drugs

>5 seconds in
>lisa playing that damn saxophone
>close tab

From Cinemablend's article. Since when does Lisa care about pop music?

Attached: cinemablend.png (890x745, 562.08K)

>Billie mentions John Coltrane
No way she knew who that was. SSRI Zoomer minds can’t into Jazz.

I would watch it ir they gave Billie her realistic tits

>4 minute long shorts (including credits)
Literally who watches these? Who wants these? Who looks forward to these?

Attached: simpsons-loki-short-1625086190.jpg (480x600, 65.96K)

>All those positive comments

Attached: 1647184973730.jpg (464x401, 15.21K)

Yes, I watched it. Is that an accomplishment to you lot?

they are planning a lisa simpson simpsons spinoff

Me and my dad

that was some industrial cringe

How would it be a spin-off? The show's basically just about her now anyway.

>billie eilish shows up and lisa literally pisses all over herself
man this show fell off a cliff

>The show's basically just about her now anyway
Sauce?

you must be 18+ to post here

I also enjoy how they now make literally zero effort in how they meet.
>she just shows up in a car in the middle of nowhere in springfield for no specific reason

What is the appeal of this girl?

She isn't ugly.

I don't know, I always liked Homer more

someone chose her for the ritual sodomy

Meth addict with big tits

It's gotta be little children. Their gen x/millennial parents watched it during the golden years and still think it's "solid" so they put it on and watch it with their kids because it's tame by adult animation standards.

After 30+ seasons the characters can just be what they need to be without the need for consistency. It's part of why most shows actually stop at some point.

I don't know what to say about The Simpsons anymore.. 15 years ago they were legendary. 10 years ago they had overstayed their welcome.. Now? It doesn't even feel like a shell of its former self it feels like something else entirely.

How do we describe The Simpsons in 2022?

Actual kino Simpsons coming through:
youtu.be/klivqCW0VY8
youtu.be/OkgZQzjmT6o

it's already been described, Zombie Simpsons, a souless husk walking around in the skin of a once great show.

Admittedly, that joke about Lisa being “younger” than Billie was kinda clever...

Billie Eilish sucks and fucks

You can freeze yourself and wake up in the year 2500 and I tell you there will be some form of Simpsons media still being produced

I keep trying to do that with nu-simpsons, but like the other user said... I can't stomach the first 2 minutes.

>HAH! AHA! THEY CHANGED HER HAIR A BUNCH OF TIMES IN IT BECAUSE SHE CHANGES HER HAIRSTYLE A LOT IN REAL LIFE!! HAHA ZING!!! AHAHA THEY STILL GOT IT!

Attached: B8ACCCFE-DA3F-4EB6-9873-5696C9D29BE8.jpg (1080x667, 65.56K)

>*gasp* You're [celebrity of the week]!

Attached: 1603030521323.jpg (501x625, 160.42K)

Good lord this looks absolutely abysmal. There’s no doubt in my mind that this was made almost exclusively to be consumed by out of touch executives at Disney between sessions of self-back patting.

See:

what year was lisa born

stopped watching the simpsons around the murder of mr burns episode
I get the sense that I'm not missing much

Remember when celebrity cameos were literally cameos, or they played other characters instead if themselves and weren't the focus of the episode?

Attached: 022.png (723x666, 157.96K)