Plot leaks:
>set 10 years after AVATAR
>humans blow up Jake's home in the opening scene as revenge
>big reveal in Avatar 2 is that the Na'vi were the most advanced civilization in the known universe and that they became savages to save themselves from extinction
>sequels will explore Na'vi discovering their past
>another big reveal in the second film is that their Goddess Eywa is AI
>Vin Diesel will play a big villain for 4 and 5
>Quaritch will appear in all 4 sequels but only in the second and half of third he will be evil, he is still the main antagonist for all 4 sequels though but his agenda changes during the 4 films, he will fight Jake multiple times and in different forms but his return will be in his old body first
>each sequel will be a contained story with a satisfying conclusion, kinda like Harry Potter films until Half Blood Prince, but seen as a whole make a larger story

Attached: 1651166830571.jpg (2047x1535, 119.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Si4Pkj3_R7k
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I’m a writer for James Cameron, the plot is basically Ewya is a planet sized organic super computer (created by ancient Navi kangz), the plot revolves around them discovering this history, and Ewya has sent “spores/eggs” to Earth to reproduce there and create a 2nd Ewya supercomputer and spread throughout the universe and create a galaxy sized Matrioshka brain, and basically become like Brainiac from Superman where he wants to collect all knowledge in the universe (except Ewya when she spread across the galaxy (maybe multiple galaxies) will use all her computing power to discover all knowledge (this is basically her evil plan)
But I think he’s saving this for Avatar 3, and this movie we’ll just learn about Navi kangz and Ewya being an AI, then a Aliens like ending where we see Ewya’s eggs/spores (the plant specimens taken by human scientists back to earth) arriving and being unloaded on earth and displaying signs of intelligence (then cut to credits)

Avatar 3 is called “The Seed Bearer” aka Ewyas seed on Earth tries to take over the planet and create a 2nd Ewya (it will have an intelligence of it’s own and not agree with Ewyas plans and want to do its own thing)

Humans don’t take it seriously until it’s too late, like the general dragon cock guy is like “these are plants from a savage planet, we are more technologically advanced it can’t hurt us”, of course the theme is humans are arrogant and brainlet about nature, and nature defeats them

The aliens organisms can “inject their dna” or merge with other earth organisms cause they are compatible and basically cuck them to make em join the “hive mind”, like the Flood from Halo or the borg from Star Trek, there is a lot of stuff being taken from existing sci fi stories and just being adapted a little bit to be more Avatary

hope there are some hot human women in these movies

titles

Attached: k1iwhmpgacw81.jpg (640x800, 125.14K)

Not reading. I would never spoil based Avatar's story for my virgin mind.

This has been debunked

>Set 10 years after Avatar 1
Nigger that shit came out like 30 years ago. James Cameron would be rolling in his grave if he knew what Universal we’re doing with his franchises.

Another big reveal in the second film is that their Goddess Eywa is AI
This is totally unnecessary if true. First movie strongly indicated Eywa is a sort of worldmind with the connections between the roots of Pandora's trees acting like neurons, and interacting with the animal life of the forest. That works perfectly well.

Thats the plot to guardians 2

>all monuments to James Cameron's narcissism

Please ignore this retard. He outed himself in the last thread when he thought avatar 3 was still being written even though it’s confirmed to already be finished filming.

Attached: 9B2C289C-4B7F-4236-9489-D42A45527806.jpg (852x480, 32.65K)

Disappointed they are just “rereleasing” the first avatar in theaters.

They should go ahead and revamp its digital scenes with more advanced technology. Otherwise it’s just going to look dated in comparison to the sequels rather than them looking like a cohesive continuation.

Attached: EFA4465C-22E8-443E-AEB1-ECA4453D9CEC.jpg (1000x562, 144.64K)

The whole big pull with the first Avatar was the 3D aspect, but now the 3D fad is over, will anyone care about the tech of this movie? Or is the special tech not 3D related?

james cameron isnt going to make it to films 4 and 5 at 14 years between each film

He already finished filming them.

What kek really? All 4 films finished filming?

Why was jake and augustine immediatly jailed after they failed to evacuate home tree? Jake wasnt shoved into the brigg after his bulldozer stunt, its not their fault the blue monkey were stupid. Also why wasnt science nigga discovered when they had security cameras there.

Attached: 1650912543944.png (640x491, 333.88K)

No, he hasn’t finished filming 4 and 5

It's not just rereleased, it's remastered, too. CGI, 3D, 4k, everything is remastered or improved and will be shown with the new HFR laser-beam projectors.

it's a remaster as well, the VFX and the sound/audio are remastered for this rerelease

>2028 release date

I'm convinced civilization will have collapsed by then

See VFX are getting remastered too, and sound/video. Also upgrade to new 3D tech. Displayed on new Dolby 4k laser projector

>another big reveal in the second film is that their Goddess Eywa is AI
aaaaaaaaaand dropped

Goddammit now I have to live until the end of 2028

I will only start caring about your movie if there is more human male on female na'vi

>the seed bearer
nice to see them making a movie about Saeyla!

Attached: Iknimaya_5_HD_cr.png (1003x891, 2.04M)

Ohh mmy

he filmed live action footage

>five toes
>four fingers
what strange evolutionary development

I believe this, not because I read it (I didn't), but because I refuse to believe some fag spent hours, days typing all this horseshit just to dupe a few fags on Yea Forums

Birds have zero fingers and three toes

>I’m a writer for James Cameron

Whew, lad.

that's Jake's foot. Avatars have five digits while na'vi have four

The Na'vi have four toes and four fingers, the avatars have five toes and five fingers. You're looking at an Avatar standing next to a Na'vi.

>First movie strongly indicated Eywa is a sort of worldmind with the connections between the roots of Pandora's trees acting like neurons, and interacting with the animal life of the forest. That works perfectly well.
It did not "strongly indicate it", Dr Augustine said it plainly. But never mind that, what do you think AI means? It doesn't mean "something that's made out of computer circuitry". It means something that was made, and that is intelligent. The network of trees is intelligent, so that's half of it already. If the Na'vi's ancestors made the network of trees (through genetically engineering their environment before returning to monke) that would make Eywa AI. There isn't a contradiction here.

She was sent to the laundry brig for insubordination

youtu.be/Si4Pkj3_R7k

>But never mind that, what do you think AI means?
It means the intelligence is created by artifice. It means Eywa's not the Na'vi's god, the Na'vi are Eywa's god.
>If the Na'vi's ancestors made the network of trees (through genetically engineering their environment before returning to monke) that would make Eywa AI.
Okay. That's dumb. And probably fake too, I don't buy that these leaks are real.

No, it means the Na'vi created their own god. The leaks are fake and op is a retard, but he didn't come up with the theory that the Na'vi used to be a high tech civ, genetically engineered themselves and their environment to create a utopia, and then returned to monke. It's a pretty popular fan theory, and I wouldn't be surprised if that's the way Cameron choses to go.

How does that affect the themes of the first movie though?

The first movie always worked both ways. I suspect Jim wants to keep it that way. Even if Eywa is artificial, she's still millions of years old, she's still the voice of all the ancestors.

The Anvi created her, is is bioengineered

>>big reveal in Avatar 2 is that the Na'vi were the most advanced civilization in the known universe and that they became savages to save themselves from extinction
literally the most obvious backstory they could have

it completely contradicts the themes of the first movie, which makes perfect sense because the first movie is retarded.

>big reveal in Avatar 2 is that the Na'vi were the most advanced civilization in the known universe and that they became savages to save themselves from extinction
how does becoming a savage save them?

Yes nigger that's precisely what I'm saying
Anyone who didn't guess that didn't pay attention to the movie, agreed
The theme is that you need to live in harmony with nature to be a good goy like the Na'vi, and not destroy and exploit it like the humans.
Molding nature until it is more conclusive to that harmony is a twist on that for sure, but it's not a contradiction. The harmony still is there, regardless of how it came to be.

that sounds utterly moronic
the epitome of an unnecessary sequel with a contrived plot

Reminder that Eywa is real

Attached: mushrooms_can_speak.jpg (720x1137, 249.91K)

>Molding nature until it is more conclusive to that harmony is a twist on that for sure, but it's not a contradiction. The harmony still is there, regardless of how it came to be.
It's actually a bit of a sci-fi twist on how some real Native American hunter gatherers interacted with their environment. Many of them did shape it to their needs and consciously alter it, even if they didn't see it only as something for their own personal exploitation. Controlled burns that used to be conducted by certain tribes like the ones in California are a good example. If you don't do small burns periodically, you get buildup that leads to large destructive ones later.

Attached: california fires.jpg (900x550, 450.09K)

>The theme is that you need to live in harmony with nature to be a good goy like the Na'vi, and not destroy and exploit it like the humans.
The Na'vi must have literally destroyed all the nature on their planet and replaced it with biomachines designed by themselves to serve them, considering all the life there was subservient to the tree intelligence. It's no different than what humans are doing, just way more advanced.

Good point user
Not necessarily. They could have enhanced everything gradually, there's no reason to believe they tabula raza'd Pandora's biosphere.

Jame's Cameron's Seed and Feed Bearer

I'm a huge Cameron fag and I've been autistically correcting people about the lore of this movie for years, but even I am looking forward to the inevitable Feed and Seed bearer (formerly chuck) posting

Regardless, if that's harmony with nature then livestock and farming is harmony. Then you just concept creep from cowgrown meat to vatgrown meat. And why bother with the meat at all when you can just synthesize the nutrients from scratch. Then it's just a few more hops and skips and suddenly you're full-dyson sphere.

"Harmony with nature" in my mind is coexisting with wild things, adapting yourself to them rather than the other way around. If you're literally controlling all of them then it's not harmony, it's just a very fancy zoo or farm. Even the wildest animal on pandora would be more domesticated than the frenchest of bulldogs.

Yeah, the Na'vi figured out how to get all the benefits of the vat grown meat society, without having to live in pods or eat bugs. The Na'vi also don't practice agriculture, they hunt and gather, that's it.
And the Na'vi aren't excluded from that system of control, they submit to Eywa like everything else on their planet. Just like the garden of eden is nothing more than a zoo, Pandora is one. That's the nature of utopias. You can't both have a god that's real, and have the people that live under it not be its pets.

>The Na'vi also don't practice agriculture, they hunt and gather, that's it.
All those potential resources left unexploited. Navi's true trick wasn't going back to nature, it was population control. Humans hunter-gatherer populations thrived too, for tens of thousands of years, until a few tribes here and there gradually figured out farming. Then their populations exploded and they expanded outwards, gradually displacing the hunter-gatherers with their numerical superiority until there were none of them left. Same would happen on Pandora too, unless something was actively preventing it.

>Navi's true trick wasn't going back to nature, it was population control.
True. Their population has been stable for millions of years, I would be surprised if Na'vi females didn't have the innate ability to chose if and when they become pregnant, regardless of how much you cum inside them (n-not that I've spent a lot of time thinking about creampieing Na'vi chicks hehe).
>Same would happen on Pandora too, unless something was actively preventing it.
That's where Eywa comes in. When they were building their utopia they must have realized their descendants would one day forget, and start climbing the technological ladder once again. Which is why they designed Eywa to enforce technological evolution. It's not stated in the movie, but in "the world of Avatar: a visual exploration" it's stated that the Na'vi believe that sowing seeds and stacking stones are inherently wrong and should never happen.

> the Na'vi believe that sowing seeds and stacking stones are inherently wrong and should never happen.
Big if true.

Ah yes have it be about fucking elements
That doesn't make things any more confusing between the avatar and the kiddy avatar.

>It's not stated in the movie, but in "the world of Avatar: a visual exploration" it's stated that the Na'vi believe that sowing seeds and stacking stones are inherently wrong and should never happen.
That only works if Eywa is controlling the Na'vi as much as it's controlling everything else. They're as much exhibits in the zoo as everything else is, then. This kind of deliberate stagnation is the opposite of life. For all their "harmony", they're less alive than the ignorantly ravaging humans. At least the humans have the potential to learn and change.

>That only works if Eywa is controlling the Na'vi as much as it's controlling everything else.
Yes, Eywa controls the Na'vi like everything else. It's their god. They worship it.
>They're as much exhibits in the zoo as everything else is, then.
Yes, just like Adam and Eve were in Eden
>At least the humans have the potential to learn and change.
The point of this movie is that all this potential for change brought to humanity is environmental destruction, and inhuman corporations ruling the world and crushing the little man. Jake is a veteran, he gave his legs for the corporation, the corporation has the means to get him new legs, and yet they don't, because fuck you you're not worth it. By contrast, the Na'vi live in paradise. Why strive for change when you've reached perfection millions of years ago? Do you think the people in heaven try to change heaven to make it better? If it was possible to enhance it, it wouldn't be heaven

>Do you think the people in heaven try to change heaven to make it better? If it was possible to enhance it, it wouldn't be heaven
I suppose it's appropriate, then, that you only go to heaven once you're dead.

>n-not that I've spent a lot of time thinking about creampieing Na'vi chicks hehe
I have.

Attached: 1470572108949cropped.jpg (1241x2931, 338.7K)

Yeah, nice way of putting it. They're not any more free than a slave living inside a dyson sphere in a pod and eating bugs. The difference is instead of a pod they have a comfy tree and instead of bugs they have meat they hunted themselves and fruits they gathered themselves. If you want your society to last for millions of years you can either have the Dyson sphere (or the version of it that the Na'vi built), or expand into the galaxy forever until you essentially become the tyranid.
I suspect the end of the series will introduce some kind of third way, maybe, who knows.