Critical Drinker

Yea Forums is he our guy? He hates women and minorities.

Attached: Drinker.jpg (400x400, 30.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G0rZDBBl_H8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, he's a faggot and so are you.

He's the best YouTuber since Doug Walker.

Will, stop shilling your garbage channel.

Another election tourist faggot.

it’s almost like he exclusively watches capeshit and star wars, and anyone that does so while still retaining the personality of an egotistical elitist is a Redditor of the highest order

LOL

Mike wannabe

Imagine being a grown man complaining about things for children. He's a man child of the highest order.

>JD
larper

eh. when i first came across him his videos were appealing, but he over does it. too much complaining about sjw shit and not enough about the actual content. he also has a lot of try-hard jokes, like ones about him drinking too much or him having sex with bar-sluts. he's basically a slightly-less annoying razorfist.

Attached: 9f2ff1576b53a8aa-profile_image-300x300.jpg (300x300, 26.79K)

the genre of grown men pretending to get angry at media meant intended for children are an embarrassment to the gender

>Ugh i’m such a cynic I drink thats my thing I hate things and I have a bottle of whiskey, always whiskey with us cynics, ready at my side whenever there is something so awful I just HAVE to drink because thats how bad it is, it makes me need alcohol to deal with it, doesn’t that show how bad something is?
Yeah no.

It's low-bar cheap validation. He'll say all the comforting shit you want to hear about the movie. The SJWs are bad, the women are stupid, the guys you can relate to the most are surprisingly likeable and cool. Rinse and repeat for every video.He profits off a lot of anti-hype like when Redletter made a bunch of their star wars anti-hype videos.

there isn't a single youtube movie critic that isn't a complete and utter embarrassment

I don't care if picrel is a ripoff of Plinkett reviews, he does them better

Attached: MV5BZGY2ZjRhMjMtY2RlYy00NmRlLThmZDItNjMzNjlhNDQwZGI1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE3NTg3Njg3._V1_.jpg (1334x750, 30.47K)

I will not be watching any critical drinker video until he apologizes for prejudging Lower Decks before watching it. You shouldn't review something until it comes out. He's a hack.

Attached: tendi-with-dog.png (664x486, 254.37K)

Faggot had his own plushie.

Attached: The_Critical_Drinker_Plush_Toy-2_1000x.png.png (1000x1000, 854.32K)

I wouldn't know. His pretending to be drunk gimmick is fucking annoying and I've never made it further than 10 seconds into one of his shitty videos.

He's always been a hack.

>THATS ENOUGH FOR TODAY, GO AWAY NOW

i never let him get passed th- before i hard reset my pc.

>say nothing
>but does it in a "funny" grumpy accent
I wish I got in on this grift

Milquetoast safe observations
As if nobody else could possibly do that
I notice he's only just observed The Grey, a great film from eleven years ago.
And he says absolutely nothing, while looping the trailer. CONTENT NOW PAY ME
Lazy shite.

>le drinking gimmick
cringe

He's shit along with his books.

That's the thing; his books are sub-Andy-McNab-Bond-Mission-Impossible-Bourne tier garbage.
So completely template and superfluous.

The Drinker recommends: Predator!!!! XD
Wow what hidden fucking gem you must be a real connoisseur you thirty year old boomer one trick pony fudgepacker. Making a living off youtube and can't even be bothered to learn how to edit or use fresh reaction footage. Wow that clip of the girl farting punctuating your played out opinions is even funnier the 400th time.

I didn't know he had books, are they really that bad? You'd think for a guy that complains about bad writing he'd be at least decent.

Remember that video he did about heroes or something, using awful stock orchestral music because his words didn't say enough?
It's fucking amazing that these trite idiots are so popular

why are millennials like this?

The literary equivalent of a Jason Statham movie, and not Snatch.
That should give you some idea.
He's on YouTube for a reason.

he's a cringe faggot who failed writing books lmao

FUCK DRINKER
FUCK LIMMY
FUCK DANKULA
youtu.be/G0rZDBBl_H8

Complainers are never decent

Sheesh it explains why he's on YouTube.

He's a decent enough movie critic but his "drunk Scottish degenerate" schtick is way overplayed and his jokes rarely land for me. He's something I put on in the background while I'm folding laundry or something like that.

I thought he would have some self-awareness.

At least it's better than the litteny of basedboy, troon and irish essayists. Seriously, why do you have to be one of those 3 things to made YT essays?

I like karsten runquist. He's comfy and doesn't take himself too seriously

>le cynical drunk man
Shitty Plinkett ripoff for r/The Donald tourists

He's a witless arsehole.
I've honestly seen better discussion, anatomising and discourse on Yea Forums, and that's fucking saying something.
BUT THAT'S ALL I'VE GOT FOR TODAY
GO AWAY NOW BECAUSE I'M DISMISSIVE AND COOL
He's an utter fuckwit.

I like this guy. But yeah he over writes his monologue. Its frustrating how much effort he puts in the writing of his low quality vids. As for sjws there is never enough complaining. Leftist scum need to be shat on at all times.

100%. I cant listen to a minute of that shit.

I just went to check him out, saw that I'd seen one of his videos and left a comment on it 2 years ago.
BREAKING NEWS: Local youtuber whines about childrens movies, calls The Lorax "toxic" and shills Raycon.
>inb4 y u leave comments on yt vids.
I usually don't

>claims to be a writer
>thinks dunc is a good film
He's irredeemable garbage.

Attached: 1619441936754.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

>He hates women and minorities.
Bullshit he just hates idiotic Hollywood pandering

See post above that invalidates your claim.

>Read post above
>It's shit
Read this post to invalidate

Yeah, who doesn't?
Wow, he's so dangerous. Watch out, we've got a YouTube account over here

Cant read tranny, sorry.

>irish essayists
There's really only two that relevant. Super Eyepatch Wolf who doesn't even review movies and Ryan Hollinger who mainly does old movies you catch on cable at 2pm. Both are still far better than this dumbass either way.

You're a tranny?

Yeah those are two of the ones I was thinking of but there's a bunch of them. Enough for me to notice a pattern at least.

Isn't that the crazy fucker that made a video about spongebob being nihilism?

you would if you could

desu I mostly watch his "what i watched this month" videos for recs

his spongebob videos are actually pretty decent compared to any other autistic video essay on a cartoon meant for children

Go back to your containment thread, faggot.

He looks like a right faggot

Attached: 2815365.jpg (700x933, 111.97K)

He’s a failed writer with a superiority complex. He doesn’t hate women and minorities, he just thinks white men are superior. He’s also a cuckservative. Yikes.

No, Blackpilled is ourguy

he doesn't sound drunk, he sounds retarded

He vouches for Arcane. He's unironically based.

Attached: 1644081004794.jpg (1500x1154, 329.43K)

His gimmick is trite and irritating. Maybe Brits are into that sort of thing.