Outer Range

So this is shit. Also white people apparently can just rape indians with no reprecussions.

Attached: 1640156243587.jpg (916x520, 62.11K)

>look at cast
>she/they

Welp

>Also white people apparently can just rape indians with no reprecussions.
I dont know in usa but in south america there are places that you can rape and kill an aboroginal young girl and nothing happens, there is no justice

is this about aliens

Is this set in 1880, or are they claiming its like that in the present day?

>white people apparently can just rape indians with no reprecussions

Attached: aaf.png (680x709, 243.33K)

>So this is shit. Also white people apparently can just rape Blacks with no repercussions.

Attached: 1651200564490.jpg (1284x469, 170.47K)

I will now watch your show Bezos

>white people
will we get a sex/nude scene with her? At this point it's the only reason I watch this trash. First 3 episodes were good, where are the aliens? This is just gay.

truly when does she get into her bra at least? Don't tell me I've watched this shit for nothing

Attached: outer range.png (1323x621, 548.14K)

Present day. If anyone continued watching after the first 2 episodes its their fault

>she/they
what's that mean, anyway? I've seen that specific one before. you'd use "she" and the singular "they" in the same situations. does it mean you're supposed to use either one, or do they mean to say "she/their"?

It means sometimes their a “she/her” and sometimes their a “they/them”

Genderfluid, basically

Present day and it was unironic dialogue from the police chief chick.

it's about a magic hole in the ground.
but the hole only has minimal screen time to deliberately draw out the mystery by being as vague as possible for 6 episodes.

>mentally ill, basically
fixed

that's annoying. thanks for explaining, though.

holy shit episode 5 sucked. Here's hoping 6 rights the ship

>out of ideas for spooky things to do
>turns the cgi mountains on and off again

Attached: usrs.png (399x400, 119.98K)

It's wokeshit, and the animals are some kind of spiritual weapon/revenge curse the stronk yet raped to death fat indian lesbian couple are using through mysticism and curses to set the evil white families on each other so they can get revenge for "colonization" aka pioneering unsettled lands while indians scalped them and beat their wives in teepees in the small radiuses they could even reach before white people brought them horses in the first place.

There is no church scene that's not about showing whitey as being massively hypocritical, and that's from the family they were trying to sell whites on in the first episode as the sympathetic one. I'm an atheist and it's still retarded. The other white family are greedy rich gluttons and there is hardly a single redeeming quality between both of them and the minorities are going to save the day of course. Every single white person is an insanely rude villain, massive hypocrite, murderer, or clown of some sort trying to be le saved from their own evils by le noble minorities. All the toxic masculinity habits of every Gillette commercial rolled into one is in the subtext as well.

Foolishly I gave it a chance, but it's basically another Westworld where instead they couldn't even reign the wokeshit in for a full season this time. The pattern is beyond clear by ep. 6.

Fuck this show, fuck lefty groomers, guilt ridden cuck whites over the same historical atrocities any race in the world shares in, and fuck Amazon Originals.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

I really did want to like the show because I thought it was going to be like Fringe or X-Files except with a western theme

>outer ronge

Webm?

I hope they never explain the hole and it just becomes a show about Royal throwing all his increasingly convoluted problems in the hole.

meds

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WANT TO BE A GIRL, WAYNE?
>I'LL SHOW YOU A HOLE

the fucking esteemed professor of rare earth minerals in Wyoming with 20 diplomas/achievements/accolades on the wall is a right-off-the-boat sub-saharan african woman. Kill me

if it makes you feel any better amazons stock dropped like 10% today

Stilted dialogue the show. I'm invested into nothing that is happening, I watch ironically.

This cabron is btfo Amber

What did you do?

Oh nice, I'll check out the two episodes and be back here with you ingrates

Obviously written by Indian (Native American woke LGBT ally) that obviously thinks native Americans in the past were wrongfully abused and has heard and believed the honorable native American narratives/propaganda that is just a recent addition to "woke history" they are trying to teach. What they need to do is go read REAL history, research REAL newspaper articles from those times, REAL court documents from those times and see how "peaceful" their ancestors really were. Native Americans taught the white man how to fight without honor. When the first colonists came in, they had idea how to fight the native Americans and actually thought they were fighting ghosts in the woods, because native Americans used guerilla warfare, unlike the colonists that still used British military tactics, with formations, and actually allowing their front lines to stand in the line of fire be complete meat shields to the first barrages. It took a few years of attacks before the colonists learned how to fight fire with fire, and not fight in the retarded square formations that the British soldiers fought in, in "gentlemen warfare" in which it was board game style battle fields. The native Americans taught the colonists how to fight, which in turn won the colonists their freedom from British rule.

I knew it, it looked based but since it's 2022 AND "amazon original" I knew something fucky was afoot by just showing a white family. Thanks for the time saved.

5 and 6 kind of not so good really
my favorite characters are cutegirl and antagonist family head man, he reminds me of president bush and he gets so happy at the idea of something out of the ordinary

>what do you think of Perry?
>Perry is a good man
>Good man? When I was a little girl, i knew a White girl. Then two White guys raped me. Then they told me White people don't go to jail.
Imagine that.

It was a different time.

the white man is the devil
the hole is the black smoke
show peaked at "you mind showin me your feet"

the funniest part is the smug look on her face after she says all that then asks for a salad, just wtf.
Dod she even care?

Is this not worth watching? I was going to start it but haven't read into it at all

If you're the type of smoothbrain that enjoys yellowstone you'll like it.

It's kino

atrocious writing

Why is it so atrociously bad bros?

it's ok so far, last two episodes drop next week
hard to judge a show like this without getting to the finale at least

I can't wait for the next bible study scene!
so compelling!

Is there a media player that can play faster than 2x?

Wayne is the only thing holding this togethere.

I like Brolin and the Billy character cause hes weird.

Nevermind, just realized MPC can do x4.
Still a slog and nothing's happening though, but at least ep5 should be finally over once I'm done with this post

>deliberately go to a church that doesn't like homos
>get mad about it
Do lesbians really do this?

I really want to like this show but they are making it hard.
I think ep 5 was the worst yet, every scene had some uppity PoC woman.
Why the fuck did Brolin need an uppity PoC to use the internet?

Oh that’s awful, where in South America might I get to rape a young girl with no repercussions at all? so I know where NOT to go on my next vacation, hahah...

just anywhere there haha

The real mystery is how could they produce something that bad and then release it.
We're exploring the realm of 0/10 here boys.

>Brolin is the only good character in it
>half his scenes are him just yelling FUCK and SHUT UP
its like a parody of a good tv show

I enjoyed Poots getting hurt

You'd have to be a local with backing from other locals not some rando tourist.

>WATCH and BE AMAZED as our season finale cliffhanger REVEALS that AUTUMN IS AMY FROM THE FUTURE. Holy shit literally WHO could have GUESSED.

(you would learn it originally during ep2 but that was before Amazon told us to extend our 8 episodes high concept mini series into a 20 seasons LOST like shitfest by filling it with nothing happening, relationship drama, soap opera tier family stuff, people singing and going to church... so we asked to hire writers for this and they said to use their new script generating AI instead).

Attached: 1597731811518.jpg (564x752, 156.85K)

this is worse than LOST

>duudee muh loooost
80% of this site is just mileniboomers sperging about this shit.

hey i didnt say LOST is good just that LOST is better than this, settle down kiddo.

what if it's amy pushing amy down the hole season finale

>directed by Amy Seimetz
>is only relevant because of genius bf Shane Carruth she tried to #metoo anyway for a fame boost
>just directed two of the worst tv episodes ever made just so we can see how untalented she really was all along
thanks