Vikings

At which point did it jump the shark for you?

Attached: 0d450e71b20cbd3c0fd4a34fc23b6a1b.jpg (736x736, 120.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VDxqVtlacyQ
youtu.be/MLJyFzdQfK8
youtu.be/liF0AyTz6Os?t=13
youtu.be/SeIsBBylSww?t=77
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

After aethelred died

Not sure, I enjoyed it for a while, I stopped watching around the time when the Chinese lady became a character

When Ivar lost to Lagertha. Yes I was still into it post Ragnar, I liked Ivar. But then they did him dirty. Historically he was never defeated in battle. In the show he's supposed to be a genius tactician. But then in the battle against Lagertha he just gets outwitted and stands there like a doofus while he loses. The season after that sucked

What I will say for Vikings is that it had consistently some of the best battles on TV. If you like some grug action that feels immersive, it's decent pretty consistently

ngl: Ragnar dying hit me fucking hard. Harder than any other TV show character in my life. Idek why

I don't know, the show became retarded in story, dialogue, character development quite early but it remained cool to watch I'd say until Bjorn wins the throne

because it was kino
youtube.com/watch?v=VDxqVtlacyQ

Ragnar was the best part of that show. youtu.be/MLJyFzdQfK8

When Ragnar faked his death to infiltrate Paris. Awesome seen but the show wasn't the same after that. Also killing Athelstan.

Ragnar's children really ruined it for me save for Ivar. I tried to keep watching after Ragnar, but it was slipping in woke nonsense and girl power bullshit. If Ivar stomped Lagertha to the ground, and put her in a difficult position (serve now or die) it would have been a lot better.

OLD MAN VERSUS WOMAN KINO

youtu.be/liF0AyTz6Os?t=13

Attached: laggers.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

when i noticed the cuck fetish

Harald Finehair was kino, but he wasn't utilized that well

youtu.be/SeIsBBylSww?t=77

i stayed til the end and i clapped when my nigga here got up in lagethas legendary guts

Attached: 65475685646.jpg (590x350, 23.67K)

I literally don't remember this guy at all lmao

lol it's apparent you didn't watch when she showed up because she wasn't much of a character even for the 4 episodes she was in.

>kidnaps a slave Asian drug dealer
>strangle her to death for getting you addicted to drugs

based

shit forgot to put quotes on it
>"in"
fixed

I agree. I think it was a connection with the characters. I also really liked Athelstan and his death hit me hard too.

Again, extremely low amount of jews for such a huge cast. If you're trying to explain how they're over represented, you should pick things they're actually over represented in. I'm not saying you're wrong, but reaches like this make it look like schizo shit.

thats henry xviii from the tudors

>lol it's apparent you didn't watch when she showed up
Yeah, that's exactly what I said, I stopped watching when she showed up. Are you retarded?

i saw the first episode of this show in the common room of a veterans mental ward

Season 3

Season 4 no doubt

No idea why. But i would do nasty things to Thryi.

She is just some sort of nerdy/geeky looking girl that just does it for me.

Attached: Thyri.png (1280x720, 1.38M)

I was really into this story, favorite character was athelstan, when he died I felt sad and having to deal with Loki, whom I thought to be an annoying edgy tard who would be better off dead became harder, I dropped it soon after Ragnar died, he was a great character from beggining till the end and his sons are all trash compared to him.

>Loki
Fucking loki, I mean floki.

floki was necessary as the sort of die hard pagan. He creates conflict, but he also keeps the beliefs grounded

His die hard pagan aspect of personality is Fine. What's fucked is his lines, the ways he talks, his quirky movements, it's like he's one step away from being a joke character, he felt off and forced to me.

>You can't just reply to meeee!
>REEEEEE!
No, but you must be. All I said is that it was apparent and I apparently found that amusing. Or is that not allowed because it triggers your snowflake sensitivities?

Attached: 1649559112128.png (623x630, 917.2K)

well he is fLOKI, his personality is meant to Imitate the Norse god Loki

The moment Ragnar started having extra sons the show tuned to shit

When Ragnar started to smoke crack with the chink.

holy kino

>green text straw man
>I'm not mad reaction pic
>triggered!! Snowflake!!!
Jesus Christ calm down retard I didn't say you couldn't reply to me, I'm saying what you said was stupid. No fucking shit its obvious lol

>calm down
You're the one that jumped on me for saying lol apparently. Fucking sperg.

I'll take note, then, your sensitivities have been triggered. Cry more bitch.

Also, what fucking strawman? It literally happened. I made an innocuous comment. You screeched at me for replying. You are fucking stupid do not reply.

Take a breath user

I'm not the one that's mad, bitch.

Attached: 1649139029420.jpg (718x512, 43.67K)

like 20 minutes into the 1st episode when the STRONG WOMIN 2v1 dem evil rapists

Are you trying to convince me or yourself, cause I don't believe it. Maybe if you reply with some more
"I'm actually laughing not crying" reaction images and aggressive posts it will convince me lol

Is it jumping the shark if you never really come back down?

The second half of season 5 where Ivar was ruling Kattegat and thinking he was a god was probably the worst part of the show for me. I liked season 6 for the most part but the ending felt a little rushed.

I stopped watching on season 5,, i don't remember that much after Ragnar died t b h

Season 4.
As someone who knows Russian history the portrayal of medieval Rus is northing more than premeditated malice. Hollyweird really must hate Russia so much they purposefully misrepresent even the most mundane aspact of medieval Rus life and make Vlad the Great out be le bad. Muslim armor and living in the literal forest, really Hollykikes?

Personally the floating balloon was the last straw for me, not only ahistoricin respect to Russia but the whole fucking history of mankind.

Haven't watched 1 second of it so it jumped the shark before I wasted 1 second of my life watching it.

>dude let's just take our wives raiding with us instead of raping
Catering to the female audience ruined everything.

you absolutely demolished that guy, everyone in the thread can attest to it

After our boy Ragnar died my interest died too.

And I should have stopped watching then except for one awesome scene:

Floki going crazy, having a crisis of faith and driven by his beliefs into spelunking into the depths of Greenland to find his Gods, then finds some Christian graffiti instead.

Fucking epic.

I thought the mongol style armor the rus had looked cool.

The show your thinking of is called Vikings

Never

oof thats embarassing, deleting your comment in less than a minute

Not really a jump the shark moment, more of a wtf why? When it was revealed that Lagerthas lesbian lover, Astrid I think was also sleeping with Bjorn. Now that I think about it the last few seasons of Vikings had a lot of weird sexual shit.

Show is shit when ragnar dies
Floki however is great, but I couldnt watch more, i tried but it felt bad
Also I hate the motherfucker with its broken leg or whatever leg aids he hasx2xwk

yeah about this, but I still finished it.

When Bjorns daughter died and no one cared and she was never mentioned again

This
Hes married, has a daughter. The bitch disappears and her girl dies. Great.
Also, birdbitch was married to Jarl Borg and ends up married to Bjorn and then to one of Ragnars youngest(i forget the name). You tellin me this dud married like a 60 yo ugly ass bird looking bitch? And this bitch had his daughter and sailed to america?

When he shavdd his head

Attached: ezgif.com-gif-maker-1.jpg (1280x720, 265.94K)

My fave battle is still the shieldwall from season 1 when they first go to england on the beach.

Later on it got "epic and cool" which I thought sucked

Based alcoholic chad

This, he was too pretty. Ivar shouldve been a disgusting terrifying freak but hes just an angry little fucker making stupid war faces AND NEVER FIGHTING.