Attached: soy.jpg (1124x1133, 206.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ksb3KD6DfSI
youtube.com/watch?v=vl-tmYtHDEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GOOD ONE GLENN!

I am going to genocide these people

leftists are really pathetic

Imagine thinking a welfare queen like Musk is right wing.

Is tucker carlson more evil than voldemort now?

As a supplemented Twitter user it's only conservatives on there being cringe. Everybody keeps tweeting out of pocket shit like slurs and talking about how much they love being uncensored on Twitter even though any sort of changes or merger changes would take at least a couple months. They're dumb fucks

Leftist still talk about Fox?

Yeah they just left out the panel with millions of moderates and conservatives who were shadow or otherwise banned from the platform for discussing our politics over the last 5-ish years.

Remember kids, to groomers, "freedom of speech" means the ability to fantasize about killing people and politicians they disagree with openly and loudly. But WE'RE to dangerous to be allowed in public.

Attached: 1646357978669.jpg (819x1024, 277.94K)

this
conservatives are truly stupid

Still take them over progressive faggots.

>Yeah they just left out the panel with millions of moderates and conservatives who were shadow or otherwise banned from the platform for discussing our politics over the last 5-ish years.
>Remember kids, to groomers, "freedom of speech" means the ability to fantasize about killing people and politicians they disagree with openly and loudly. But WE'RE to dangerous to be allowed in public.

Attached: npcchan1.png (1658x1641, 461.71K)

>free speech is... le bad
Gradually, I began to hate them.

finally, spoken in a language i can understand

Attached: 1646530737227.png (1300x720, 197.27K)

Remember that Jeff guy from trumps tweets? He's one of yours.

lel this has to be trolling

>two alpha males who rule the world say yes
>basedboy says no
Why does he draw himself as a beta cuck nerd?

at least they can say it. leftists are pathetic when it comes to actual freedoms.

I hate very far left progressive as well but I'll take being a center leftist over being a conservative any day
At least three conservative accounts that I've seen retweeted by other conservatives I follow got deleted because they were tweeting crazy shit. They act like the change was instantaneous it's fucking embarrassing.

Uhuh.

Attached: 1651069486026m.jpg (1024x1024, 211.62K)

lool glad that image pissed you off.

Yeah and you have Richard Spencer on your side
Leftist believe in freedoms just as much as you people. You literally only care about freedom as long as for white people and or if you morally agree with it

classic projection from the left again
youtube.com/watch?v=ksb3KD6DfSI

>crazy shit
they should be able to say whatever they want short of direct threats of violence.

>fantasize about killing people and politicians they disagree with
tell me what you think of jan 6th without foaming at the mouth

I only wish they would explain their anti speech position instead of just saying it somehow threatens democracy and leaving it at that

Because if he drew himself as Chad, wouldn't relate to himself.

Attached: soy funko.jpg (1280x720, 240.44K)

It didn't I just wanted to hold up a mirror because you guys do talk like NPCs
Oh wow you screenshotted like 20 different Twitter accounts that tweeted crazy shit man it's not like I can't find that same shit on the right on Twitter. I would probably find a worse on telegram or gab. This isn't a own and it's embarrassing you collected that

Richard Spencer endorsed Biden you gibbering retard.

I hope so.

white leftist are literally the only subgroup that hates its own race. White leftists are a literal cancer on western society.

For anyone that says that leftists are lost in their own ideology this image is proof that they are taking cultural ideas from their dear friends the muslims

>that's like so cringe omg
stop writing like a highschool girl

>Implying sauron would take people talking badly about him
>Same with Darth Vader
Why are leftists evil? Like uniroically demonic.

>jan 6th
its probably cold?

That limp wristed sóyboy FAGGOT staring into his phone reeks of pussy boy gay nigger energy and is obviously wrong.

Yeah I know you want Twitter to be like Yea Forums but I personally do not Twitter is already bad enough. Every social media site for me is like taking an acid bath although some places are more acidic than others. I would like Twitter to be the least acidic
Fine Nick Fuentes flagging Mexican leader of the white race is also on your side
I don't hate white people I love white people I really do wish we could all get along but I can't be a conservative cuz you guys are fucking racist half the time. Either intentionally or unknowingly

>167261013

>Musk buys twitter
>Count Dankula shows up on feed
>Was never banned, just silenced by twitter

IM THINKING EXTREMELY BASED AND TWITTER STAFF SHOULD BE PLACED UPON WALL. WHAT ELSE WAS SHADOWBANNED FOR YEARS?

Attached: 1626078556234.jpg (500x738, 71.7K)

Here's some more.

Sounds like the real Nazis to me

Attached: 1651069363350m.jpg (1024x1024, 210.13K)

>Leftists believe in freedoms
What about freedom of speech?

Imagine bottom right being your depiction of what a reasonable and smart adult man looks like

>Nick Fuentes
Who?

Stop writing like a Midwestern 36 year old 4channer. And I'll keep being a 23 year old north easterner

Sauron whipped his own armies
do you think the fucker would allow behaviour like that?

>Bad thing happened
>CNN: ...And That's A Good Thing!
>The Guardian: ...And That's A Good Thing!
>Twitter: ...And That's A Good Thing!
>Hmmmm this might not be good at all
This is basically just a right wing meme but with reality replaced by pop culture references

nooooooooooo not heckin free speech, ban right-wingers while I say white people are bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's yours now too lol

Something along these lines? Right?

Attached: 1651069530934m.jpg (1024x1024, 183.74K)

Leftists should be genocided asap.

Attached: 1649767531624.jpg (591x627, 71.27K)

Again this is literally just a bunch of anecdotal screenshots that you pulled from Twitter it does not show any sort of correlative trend especially when that site is supposed to millions and millions of users. Enough of the threads here say really awful shit and this is just on this board specifically. no side is particularly clean with the extremists

>LE REPUBLICANS R LE GUD!
we get it Yea Forums ur dark enlightend and tuff and evil evry1 is scard of u. u r reel scary and ur dad shudnt leev. Kek, dont @ me

I would take a Twitter that didn't wasn't ran by neon haired leftists trying to tell me what "misinformation" is while at the same time telling me a man in a dress is a woman.

>Kennedy-country
Faggot.

someone's having a crisis

Attached: 1644445765926.gif (207x207, 2.28M)

When you implicitly know that your ideas and worldview can't survive contact with debate and opposition, free speech becomes horrifying.

One of the first things a cult does is try to separate you from anyone not also in the cult. The left is using a similar tactic, for the same reason, and they are terrified it might be taken away.

Attached: 1650978559353.jpg (594x319, 36.18K)

More like the real bolsheviks with all their talk of killing the rich and class revolution.

>the left is copying the right but instead of facts and reality they are using capeshit and pop culture
this is happening for around 10 years now i think

>racist
you need to open your eyes and accept that not everyone is equal. We should all be treated equally by our government, but don't think for a second I actually think everyone is equal.

it was bad

now tell me what you think about BLM burning down cities, democrats protesting in the house during repealing disneys self-governance, leftists storming into the senate to protest

without foaming at the mouth

You consider anything that runs counter to your cultish little bubble to be "crazy shit" though. Those are hollow words.

nonono silly its a few days before my birthday

you got my vote

Cool beans

why do they hate musk again? just because he's rich? I can't keep up with leftist schizophrenia.

I think leftist also believe in freedom of speech there's a lot of dumb fuck extremists who want to censor every little bit of things they consider hate speech but I disagree with those fuck heads
Lol
Last time I checked he was still a ethno nationalist so
That's prime example of what I'm talking about right there. Straw man who you think the majority is running Twitter and then be utterly hostile to whatever minority group because you disagree with the principal.

>free speech bad!
the best goy

>makes the algorithm open source
why leftards are so afraid of transparency?

Can you give a definition of racist and why you dislike it?

give me a few examples of center leftist to prove you aren't retarded and are just pretending like you're not deranged

Why is it bad

It's hard to imagine living in such a boring place that you would shill for Republicans 4 free.

they unironically deserve it

>and they are terrified it might be taken away.
this. they are really scared that someone might call a man in a dress a woman. They will call it "harassment" while their neon haired buddies do the same to some normie online.

Now someone post the tweet about "endangering the carefull balance of 98% leftists in twtter staff"

Bruh, we literally watched BLM and antifa organize on the same platform openly, and threaten without repercussion, we had movie stars fantasize about throwing Trump's kid to a cage of rapists, and at the same time the other half the country wasn't even allowed to discuss current events without it being labeled disinformation and too dangerous to the public to be spoken about.

One side just wants the right to speak, the other side is a giant group of gaping hypocrites.

Ok
Who?
Again i'm not going to read your gay Twitter screen caps when I literally pointed out why it's retarded
I don't exactly know what you mean by not everybody is equal. I think everybody in America is an equal whether they live in the ghettoest of ghettos and Compton or the trashiest suburbs in Tennessee.
Blatant projection. January 6th Charlottesville causers
This is a bait question. Go Google what the definition of racist is and I think it should be pretty self-explanatory right there

>Straw man
bitch its not a straw man. Look at the indian chick that cried yesterday that she and her "truth" division are getting the ax.

Keep in mind they never had similar asinine objections when twitter was owned by other billionairs, when bezos bought wapo or when disney bought 40% of the entertainment... because all these things suited their political side.
Be aware that democrats and leftists currently losing their minds and being hysterical is not because they fear they will get censored (like they did to their political opposition), its because they fear they will lose the ability to shutdown, control, censor and delete truthful news and their political opposition anymore.
They are literally crying right now about having to argue on a even playing field instead of being allowed erase whatever is inconvenient to them no matter true or not.

They amplified the russia trump conspiracy all over the world which was build on a clinton campaign produced lie to steal a election and then buried the now confirmed and truthful hunter biden story to steal a election, they cry about losing this power and nothing else.

Attached: sfsfssssFH.png (1169x1155, 1.12M)

>I think leftists also believe in freedom of speech there's a lot of dumb fuck extremists
There has to be more extremists than non extremists then because the default state of leftist politicians is censorship and the only noteable opposition to it is from the right

I think it was a fed op to put the nail in the coffin of trump's political career and demonize political dissidents, and I think the evidence is entirely on my side.

Democracy is when their side wins and if they are not allowed to censor their political opponents they might not win, hence this is endangering democracy. That's really all there is to it.

>republicans
lol
lmao you really don't get it

Jeez this is embarassing

Ruined their safe space in twitter.

your refusal to provide answer about your beliefs debases your arguements and cheapens you word
please state your opinion

>npcchan1
you've been on here long enough to know that everyone here argues and has different opinions

>January 6th Charlottesville causers
Nice strawmen, you chowdah-headed fuck

>Straw man
Who do you think censored the Laptop story? Or who banned Trump? They have an entire moderation division ran by and under leftist principles.

Attached: 1510793319565.png (576x432, 171.95K)

>UH UH UH DO YOU HAVE A PEER REVIEWED ANNOTATED SOURCE FOR THAT???

Attached: 1569686181856.png (231x218, 8.79K)

Examples of who people online that are center leftists that I like? Real world politicians?
The majority of BLM protests were peaceful and while there were a lot of dumb fuck rioters I saw plenty of people denouncing antifa and the extremist riots but keep in mind when was the last big antifa rally? You guys literally had Charlottesville and January 6th. I won't deny the Trump arrangement syndrome but you guys still think the election was stolen and you guys were blatantly spreading misinformation about covid without actually researching the topic during a pandemic your side is a lot more condemnable

Fag.

Why would a person feel comfortable typing up public statements like this unless they were comfortable enough to be under the impression that they weren't going to get banned for it?

Again, why do you think death threats are cool if your side is the one making them?

>I think leftist also believe in freedom of speech
think again.

I thought reddit loved musk

>This is a bait question
It isn't, it's an important thing to clarify because it's very liksly that what you would call racism, your reason for disliking conservatives, is rampant on the left

>January 6th Charlottesville causers
kys you leftist faggot. you aren't "left-center".

>I didn't see it on snopes so its FAKE NEWS!
I hope you're baiting

TELEVISION AND FILM STEP UP YOUR GAME MODS

yeah but they hated him before that, I just don't remember why. I guess probably just because he's not in lock-step with their agenda

>Again this is literally just a bunch of anecdotal screenshots that you pulled from Twitter
The point isn't that you can find random people saying "It is a moral good to murder Elon Musk".

The point is that the things they say are the views of, the supported speech of, and the policy of the platform they are on. The reason you MIGHT have to go to Gab or Telegram or whatever else to find someone saying similar about liberals, is because it'd be banned instantly if they did it on Twitter.

QUEER
youtube.com/watch?v=vl-tmYtHDEQ

You're out of date, they've hated him for several years now. He didn't fall in line quickly enough with some of the initial russiagate stuff, plus he's rich and white.

they did until he said leftists shouldn't be able to control Twitter.

I think the videos we saw of gangs of black youth beating old women outside their stores 2x4s, grocery stores being violently looted, and neighborhoods being burned for blocks and blocks were enough for most of us to get the point.

If that was white nationalists doing it to Compton or a black majority town, you know you would be up in arms about it. A bunch of guys got together and walked around with tiki torches and you acted like it was the second Holocaust, right?

Attached: 1650948948702m.jpg (1013x1024, 177.04K)

>the people okay with a government disinformation board are the good guys

Attached: that face.jpg (223x250, 6.66K)

Well, we're waiting.

there is a sort of irony in how they always use Darth Vader in these evil caricature comparisons, but i'm not sophisticated enough to describe it

Now now user our friend is a leftist from tweet i presume
he probably cant imagine people coexisting with different beliefs and ideals, even if that causes them to disagree, in the same online space
so please be nice

>THIS IS JUST LIKE MY [children's media]

Attached: soyjak v2.png (665x800, 53.66K)

Letting non-leftists speak is literally authoritarianism and a threat to our democracy, goyim.

Attached: freedom is slavery.jpg (1074x613, 75.37K)

I don't even know who you're talking about
That's just blatantly untrue
What are you talking about are you the guy who asked me about center leftist I agree with or the racism question?
Yeah I know but I think the majority of Yea Forums is still predominantly right leaning. If we cut out the irony and contrarianism
I mean those are literally big things that happened on your guys' side. I haven't seen any sort of leftist demonstrate that level of violence in a long time. The BLM riots don't even come close
The hunter Biden story was censored for a multitude of reasons I have an old post about it that I could link but I'd have to find it but I think the thread is going to get 404 before that happens. Trump got suspended because he was being recklessly dangerous with his platform
I don't know why it's a meme to actually make sure the sources we have are credible but if you believe it is then good for you

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1601232794613.png (686x776, 1.15M)

all modern films and television programs are thinly (if you're lucky) veiled political lectures anyway.