I DID IT

I DID IT

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 8.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

1blocker.com/
support.1blocker.com/support/solutions/articles/70000549857-1blocker-scripts
youtu.be/KEKUyWkfasY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

diversity means the ugliest motherfuckers they can find

Wish I could eat the popcorn out of her teeth

Did what?

What is this from?

UOHHHHHHHHHH

what a goblin lol

Invisalign are such a scam

That nose. Those lips. The primal stare. Yup, it's a monkey.

do you think i've gone too far?

ew i was eating

Pretty much. What's even weirder is that Mexicans far outnumber blacks in the US, but are nowhere near represented as such in the media.

Attached: 1644952639302.png (960x828, 106.15K)

Guess you don't watch youtube

You see ads?

Ads are targeting toward the viewer. Mexicans work, blacks watch shitty tv.

I am so fucking tired of seeing these fucking Invisalign ads with the smug fucking she-niggers eating their fucking popcorn. It's either that or the "Hey Brandon! What 'chu got on?" cancer. No matter how many times you try, kikes, you will never make me like niggers. Period.

Attached: zed457.jpg (1200x675, 74.06K)

braces I do NOT want to come on.

It's weird, she has the face of like a fucking 9 year old but then they show her body.

Dont worry bout it sweethardt

Not him, but if you're on a tablet, you will... unless you have a pihole or something like that.

The two versions of this commercial made me significantly more racist. Like racist to the point that I don't feel empathy for dead niglets anymore when people post apefreaka gore

All modern forms of braces marketed to people below 20 is a scam. If you're going to put them on children anyway you may as well use the shit that not only straightens your teeth, but fixes your jaw and face structure so you don't have to yank teeth out to make them all fit.

DON WORRY BOUT IT SWEEHEART

groomers detected

Just watch it on a browser like Brave, dummy.

My parents voted for biden, Hilary, and Obama twice. They both hate those monkeys.

PAIR OF JEANS THAT FIT JUST RIGHT

Attached: 37D8DA1F-B0B1-4E1B-98F0-6290D5FF48A5.jpg (480x360, 14.63K)

THATS METAL, IN YOUR LUNGS!

>Yea Forums is so full of Hollywood bootlickers that they even defend ads.

That's Yea Forums, Yea Forums, /g/, Yea Forums, and (to a degree) even /pol/.

Do teenagers really reach into a toilet for a fucking juul? pathetic

Nah, it's reddit.

Back in my Middle School days (circa 2007-08), this never happened.

korea makes commercials that you want to watch
no one would use an ad blocker if they got to see cuties like this

Attached: heejin himart cf.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

That's one of the fakest-looking faces I've seen in awhile.

weird since her face is completely natural

Attached: heejin natural.jpg (1436x1024, 620.14K)

Even the jawline was clearly augmented.

Nooo the western roasties who hate literally everything I stand for told me that it's all fake!

It's not acceptable to use pretty women to sell things anymore. It is ok to show male penis in movies now so that's cool

>two photos taken after her overhaul
>proof of anything
delusional

The squeakiest wheel gets the grease (or however that saying goes)

We can smell your gaping gash through your posts.

why are koreans so fucking FAT

The rest of her jawline is lying in a South Korean landfill somewhere

i hate ebonics w/east coast nignog accent more than i hate their ugly faces desu

Lool, keep coping bugchasing incel.

Dats medal
Een yo lung

>using "incel"
You're not even hiding it. Kinda sad, honestly.

dilate vatnik

This whole thread is hilarious. My wife hates seeing those ads and calls them niggers whenever they show up. FUCK THAT FAT NIGLET

I use 1blocker and don't see ads on youtube
1blocker.com/

Hmmm, I'll check it out, Thanks.

It is not only about like or dislike; they want you to FEEL about niggers. They are pulling some nasty back-door Law of Attraction magic shit to make you pull more niggers into your personal reality; whether you love niggers or hate, either emotion is fuel.

You need to use their 1Blocker Scripts program to block youtube ads on mobile
support.1blocker.com/support/solutions/articles/70000549857-1blocker-scripts

Why do they keep running these things? No one likes them + they're just poorly lip synced to some old Vine videos.

I'm guessing it doesn't work in the app, right? Just in safari.

yeah

Just run vanced. Development has been stopped for a couple months but the apks and shit should still be available if you look. Blocks all ads and even has settings to identify and skip in video sponsored segments and sub reminder horseshit.

Better than nothing. The youtube app is so bad.

Good thing the (((engineers))) who designed this shit didn't care to mention how it gives the goyim oral cancer due to containing carcinogens. That would be a bad look if caught...

Attached: laughing.gif (220x198, 241.39K)

Am I banned on Yea Forums or just /g/?

hi user

i bought jeans from the grocery store, first pair in like 3 years and desu i missed the fuck out of it.

they're in things all the time. nobody says anything. there no oh my this is a huge day! the role was played in such a way it was genius.
in this scene you have a Brazilian and a Mexican. nobody gives a shit and the media isn't fawning over itself
youtu.be/KEKUyWkfasY

plus Latino always means Puerto Rican. It's their music and their culture, never Mexican

Holy fucking shit this gook apologist is in every thread. Kys