BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO CUT IT OFF

BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO CUT IT OFF

Attached: 1651192032447.jpg (1280x720, 104.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MpN1j8R5lZ8
youtu.be/O4_lBT1OG_Y
youtu.be/3v2v4uHJ7Hk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THINK I LIKED IT WHEN I COULD DO A LITTLE TINKLE

ah ah ah ah ah

Attached: ahahahahaha.jpg (300x225, 9.06K)

I don’t have trannies but I feel so sorry for them.

gem

Attached: 1624798577084.jpg (984x988, 195.69K)

There's a 41% chance that you're somebody that I used to know.

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY OF THEM

Attached: 1646096468215.jpg (4847x4872, 3M)

TREAT ME LIKE A CISGENDER AND I FEEL SO LOW

kek

Hobbies include gaming anime & discord

>#8 on the second row
he cute

Unfortunate thing is a lot of them look cute as guys

YOU TREAT ME LIKE A STRANGER AND IT FEELS RUFF RUFF

The technology is getting better. save for a few of them, a big majority of these trans women pass, you really can't tell that they were born male

YWNBAW

Tech is getting better, but these are self-curated selfies. It's a bit more obvious IRL

Three posts above me is b8

just wait until they speak

I only recently discovered gotye and he's so good
Such soulful songs

>they're all white

>Songs
>S
He only made 1 song though

Why would someone compile this?

Attached: 1625795318342.png (1200x800, 329.74K)

Faggot

>NOW YOUR SOME BUCCI I USED TO PLOW

Severe mental illness.

why are you telling me this?
point taken

gemmy

Wish the tranitor let me post images.

why are so many white people mentally ill?

AND I DON'T EVEN NEED MY BALLS

guilt

for me it's trans Jake Gyllenhaal

You know what's frightening is that, despite the rampant faggotry virus going around Whites, they are still the least affected by it.

Just like my favorite band Oasis, with their one hit Woo Hoo

I see a couple cute ones bros

What about these?
youtu.be/MpN1j8R5lZ8
youtu.be/O4_lBT1OG_Y
youtu.be/3v2v4uHJ7Hk

I thought it was Maybeeeeeeee

What did you mean by this?

blacks are more likely to be a faggot. But because there are so many whites, it seems like the opposite. Even being a faggot pales in comparison to the black murder rate.

He means he’s coping because he’s an anglogermcuck

Attached: nordic larp.jpg (347x1134, 268.8K)

Anglogermcucks suffer from cognitive dissonance from wishing they were European but actually being Asian migrants. This identity crisis bleeds into other aspects of their life like their sexuality m, which is why they have the highest rates of transvestitism.

Attached: 8D192E9B-85C4-4C03-8DE5-307055B8E78E.jpg (1528x2395, 420.69K)

heres the shitskin

Are you sure about that? Seems like trannies are way more accepted amongst huwhites. I get the impressions that trannies literally get lunched in the ghettos

Buck breaking

>accepted
acceptance isn't the same as being. Blacks even have a phrase for it. "Being on the down low". Don't confuse white acceptance with jewish propaganda.

it's because no one has kids until they are "ready" when they are white which means autism which means increased chance to listen to troons. Birth control and sex ed killed the white race.

Go back to /his/
Touch grass
Have sex

has there been progress on how many trannies have autogynephilia?

Literally all of them, that's the entire point.

leftists are pushing hard this "gender dysphoria" and "gender euphoria" stuff. but the latter just sounds like a hilarious euphemism for autogynephilia.

oh boo hoo now I have a child I can share my borderline obsessive RollerCoaster Tycoon hobby with

One thing you can count on is that they will never stop inventing useless dumbass bullshit words and concepts.

In late 2011 I was checking out at Walmart, and the cashier was a young guy who asked me if I liked Gotye. I politely answered no, having no fucking clue what he was talking about. He then proceeded to ask me about Skyrim and his difficulty beating Alduin.
It's been over a decade and still have no idea who Gotye is beyond the fact that he's some kind of musician.

Attached: dhmis phone 2.jpg (1263x664, 73.84K)

desu I hate trannies more than anything

the left will always eat itself

as someone who lives in the PNW and has to be around these freaks you are so wrong its enjoyable. you faggots will soon be hunted in the streets and it will be glorious.

They really really don't. I live around a hole bunch of them. You can always tell, it's not even a challenge. The only reason you feel this way is because they get relatively savvy at using filters and finding an angle that is the most convincing

Yeah me too, kinda. I don't hate them for being trans, I hate them for trying to push this bullshit onto others, making them reaffirm their delusions.

Our grandparents had this right, put the freaks back in mental institutions so they can live out their delusions but not affect normal people.

A lot of these guys were perfectly attractive as men and became hideous women... could this be a problem of perceived male attractiveness standards?

I mean I need videos of them interacting and not a still photo. Anyone can look good in a still photo if you put enough effort into it.

Give these faggots a couple days without access to their meds or a razor and see how they look.

The ugliest biological woman I ever dated without any makeup is still a 10/10 compared to all these troons.

Attached: zero-wing-english-translation-009.png (640x480, 6.56K)

You should go get some

>the black ones are all dead

>this thread will last until bump limit
>actual tv, film, actor threads deleted after a dozen replies

And that's a good thing?

>ALL TRANS DON'T PASS
>ALL TRANS MUST PASS AWAY
damn George was a little harsh with this one for an enlightened dude

Attached: george-harrinson-1643383417666.jpg (960x545, 60.57K)

Only a few of them "pass" kek