Nope

So what does Yea Forums think Jordan Peele's new movie is about?

Attached: 1646807726066.jpg (1080x1080, 126.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XhBOZN8vh40?t=8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ZAMN! whypipo do be wylin

I'm sure it's some version of wypipo bad, paired to black victimization delusions

the races getting along in perfect harmony

only a twisted mind could come up with such a concept

>DUN DUN DUN DUN

Attached: wp.jpg (2534x1690, 529.72K)

THESE GREY read: white AYYLIUMS BE ABDUCKIN US BLACKS. THIS IS LIKE SPACE SLAVERY N SHEEEIT

Have sex, chuds

I fuck the women who laugh at your height and thin wrists

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

CHAW GOME BACK NA Y'HEA

>OH SHIT OF FUCK OH SHIT OH FUCK
JORDAN PLEASE IM TOO SCARED

Attached: wacky_waving_inflatable_arm_flailing_tube_man.gif (399x290, 573.34K)

Won't somebody think of the environment!

Asian inbreds lmao

I throw black babies off mountains

Could it be, and I'm really going out on a limb here...white people?

Doing the Lord's work.

good

Something something Lovecraft if born in current time, did weed and was xenophobic against white people.

If he actually did Lovecraft and avoided race he could probably make it kino but knowing peele he would do AHHH WHITE PEOPLE! IM GOING INSANE

me in the dark green shirt

>This summer....
*clips of white families*
>From the twisted mind of Jordan Peele...
*Laughing old grandma followed by some white farmer staring at something*
>Comes another masterpiece....
*some ugly ghetto monkey speaking in ebonics*

>Horror film where black people point out black horror stereotypes bit still fall for them
So the big twist is a black guy dies and the audience didn't (but did) expect it?

they're just gonna come back like Kazuya

>WHYPEEPO IS WHITE AND EVIL SO DEM WHITE CLOUDS IN DAT SKY MUZZ BE EVILZ TOO

Let me guess, being scared of white people.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHITE PEOPLE IN A SMALL HOMOGENOUS COMMUNITY WITH NO CRIME AND HAPPY LIVES

I'M GOING INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No

was his movie Us about white people?

Is someone going to post the actual answer is is this going to be exclusively just meme guesses?

>He named it nope because he wanted people to literally be saying nope out loud when they watch it.
He really does know the black audience.

*or is

aliens

these are the actual answers. the villains are wypipo, and the story is about black imaginary oppression in 2022

This.

NOPE
NOPE
AWWW HELL NAH, DON YOU GO IN DERE
DEY WHYT PEEPO IN DERE

It's funny reading Yea Forums meme on Jordan Peele, right after reading 100 threads of them freaking out over blacks existing.

Attached: 651592752a9537d016bc4060626ec398.webm (576x1024, 1.75M)

wypipo bad. thats how he literally pitched it.

some contrived ass bs people will call him a genius for. it'll probably look good at least.

Black people own a ranch and the weather turns racist or something.

damn she thicc

Jordan Peele threads make my sides go to orbit

Attached: 1644898098387.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

nice strawman tranny

I genuinely feel sorry for him. Had he been born anywhere but America, he wouldn't have had all this racial baggage that pressured him into a false dichotomy of either embracing witness or wokeness, giving him greater creative freedoms of just exploring whatever the fuck he wants without it having to be a statement to get funded.

>black ranch owners
I've never seen this before in my life. I'm not saying it "can't" exist, but living in the country my entire life, working on a ranch myself, I've never seen or heard of this. I've seen Asians, Native American, Mexicans all do it. But not blacks.

>wypipo
naw naw naw naw naw naw NAW NAW NAW NAW NAW NAW

His movies have entertained me
I will enjoy watching this one (for free), probably

He has good ideas he is just stuck on race and that jew he married forced him into wokeism

I could not think of a lie more outrageous than the truth of what Yea Forums(and Yea Forums at large) writes about black people on a minute to minute basis.

Attached: 8c792a03237b375079c64555f79c88b6.webm (576x1024, 1.24M)

It was funny traveling across Mississippi and seeing signs like “The Chang Family Ranch.”

>wypipo? nuclear families? high property values and low crime rates? NOPE uh uh fuck that racist ass bullshit mmmmhmmm *smacks lips* *jangles bracelets*

It'd obviously aliens user

Twist is they are actually evil white people

>Black man stealing a black queen from me a BWC chad
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Geniuenly hillarious post

all trannies are incels

why do they always claim people touch their nasty nigger hair? is it cope?

Attached: hmmm.png (640x640, 114.01K)

>that webm
>stuff that never happened

based chud destroyer

>implying she wouldn't let chad touch her hair if he wanted to

Aliens, but really white people are crazy and evil

they need to have something to complain so even compliments are hate speech
as to why someone would want to touch anyones hair let alone a niggers is beyond me

I have to imagine it's a rare thing. I wouldn't know what exactly counts as a "ranch" by definition. But I've witness black people on tiktok showing off their country lives. Some of them are horse owners. Some of them are gardening enthusiasts with a generous amount of land. I've seen one black woman detail her journey of buying a plot of land, cultivating it herself, building structures herself, and getting chickens and other animals. I didn't watch the whole series, so I don't know how far she got. But she already did a lot by the time I found her. And she was bragging about being self sufficient. She kind of had that paranoid prepper mentality.

The aliens are actuallt blacks from the future

Attached: 1651192475691.webm (720x400, 1.25M)

>*grabs crotch aggressively*

Cute and nice tits. Would wife up that super light skin mullato. Stop trying to touch her hair chuds.

What the fuck there's a live action Steven Universe?

"Nordic Aliens" have been a thing in sci-fi for decades now, user

my sides

Racism against White people like every movie he makes.

Yeah, I like his work for the most part. I'm just tired of US cultural hypersensitivity in general, you used to be much cooler about this shit in the 90s and allowed individuals to be individuals instead of boxing everything into tribal identity analytics. Your left and your right are to blame, such shitty leaders you have diverting all your and the rest of the worlds time to this shit instead of real issues...

whats up with the chud thing?
can someone explain?

Its a word wokesters use when they want to dismiss a person or an argument without having the substance to do it normally. Also used by false flag trolls to garner attention from strangers online, briefly acknowledging them longer enough to call them gay.

>whats up with the chud thing

Attached: ivant2.webm (1280x720, 986.81K)

she is the same color as those stock photo people

Aliens will come and kidnap black people to work in their intergalactic farms, five thousand years later we will see the struggle of the black people in this foreign land trying to be peaceful but the damn aliens still threat them as slaves.
The symbolism will be hard to grasp but the aliens will be shit and the black people good basically.

White people invent racist clouds to destroy black farmland, it's a metaphor about how whites destroy the planet with global warming. The clouds shoot (white) lightning but the thunder sounds like the nword

>Look at my hair you silly bois ;)

why not just call them faggots instead of chuds?
its an anonymous board not twitter
chud is such a sanitized word and you dont get taken seriously when calling someone a chud
i dont understand what this is

They are actually embarrassed about their hair, notice that men usually shave and women use a wig or change the style completely.
This webm is the cope of why they do everything i mentioned, the white user is obsessed with their hair (?).

Lefties can't come up with any derogatory insults like the right can (libtard, sjw, tranny, snowflake, npc) so they literally picked an acronym that means nothing. Their belief is that, by it being so inane and somewhat perplexing in regards to why it was chosen and used, its hard to dismantle and may, eventually, become offensive over time. It's derogatory nothingness and, honestly, I love it becsuee it's never actually made me have to rethink anything about myself or my philosophies

That's was great

*theme from Psycho blaring*

You aggressively denying the idea that people touch black people's hair sounds like a cope.
It happens. A lot. People get curious, and they touch before they think.

All of that happens. You guys just don't hang out around black people enough to witness it. youtu.be/XhBOZN8vh40?t=8

I honestly don't care, you always need something to complain about, it's tiring.

lmao honestly. I'd sooner touch a hot stove than some ape's matted, greasy wool hair. that's like a tranny claiming cisgenders just can't help themselves from fondling their malformed silicone tits

post the fucking link

Attached: 1641096019989.jpg (10000x10000, 1.61M)

Hell yeah lol.

They literally glue Caucasian hair to their scalps to look like us. It's projection

He said the movie was about aliens. That's all