Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jrGmcuj44DQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nigga jus love detroit red wings an fuck bitches hard

>its a bad episode
>its every episode of scrubs

sounds based to me
shut up chud

I work in a hospital. Yes it's literally like this every day.
As much shit as people talk about the healthcare system (and rightly so) the staff is under a huge level of stress, and at least one person is going to lose their cool.
You learn to stop taking it personally and just ignore it as long as it's not coming from the exact same person every day.

>its a Laverne dies to end the show on a high note but the show accidently gets renewed for another season but they have to bring her back because the actress just bought a new car and house episode

Attached: 1650809671790.jpg (1080x1080, 139.89K)

>despite some of the later seasons sucking, the final episode of season 8 with the projector is the best fucking ending and makes you cry
>lets renew it for another season and make it scrubs: the next generation
who the actual fuck asked for that

>it's an "user gets a job as a cleaner and understands why the janitor hates the world" season

>scrubs: the next generation
It was meant to be a spin off but the network turned into season 9 to milk the scrubs name.
On the podcast they don't consider it apart of the main series, Bill himself said it ends with season 8.

JD is annoying and weak, Turk and Cox too. The women are cunty and stupid. Generally, the women act like tough men and the guys act like pansified pussies. The show is disgusting and the humor is very light and mild. *insert le random daydream cutaway after someone just died dramatically xDD* It's a gay ass show and I fucking hate it. Don't waste your time watching this atrocious show.

And as always, you're welcome.

this pasta is always hilarious because someone actually genuinely meant it

Bob Kelso is the most based character on the show.

Insufferable leads, especailly JD who is a hateful character played by a hateful actor. Unfunny "wacky" Family Guy tier cutaway humour that often doesn't land. But worst of all are the insincere attempts to be feelsy that are almost never earned and basically just use The Shins or whatever other sad song they have as a cheap way to manipulate the viewer and tell them "this is the sad bit of the episode, CRY NOW".

The creator is also a literal cuck and the show literally oozes his cuckdom. Jordan (his irl wife) fucks other men (JD too) in front of Cox (literally named after the male genitalia) and emasculates him whenever she can in front of the public. That's the reason why he's constantly seething and calling JD and others by women's names since he has to compensate the fact that he is being emasculated by his ex-wife.

Kelso fears his retard wife in a wheelchair and let his son become a flaming faggot. He is so scared of going home to his bully wife, he'd rather stay in the hellhole that is the hospital.

Carla has a giant chip on her shoulder and thinks she knows better than literal doctors. Elliot is a degenerate always fantasizing about her dumb fetishes in front of everyone. Turk is an eternal manchild and JD is a faggot manchild.

The only one who had hope of escaping this cuckdom was the janitor but even he had to fall prey to the bossy gf cuck meme who bosses him around in the end (just like Ted with that angry gnome), courtesy of Bill Cuckrence.

Literal faggot cuck show made by and for faggot cucks.

Hello I'm Bob Kelso and I like whores

>son is a flaming faggot
>fears his retard wife
>hates the hospital all the years and comes crawling back like a loser simp because his life is pathetic
>based
no

just when you thought he couldn't get any more based he becomes muffin Bob and continues to be based

>the final episode of season 8 with the projector is the best fucking ending and makes you cry
Yes and I’m tired of pretending it isn’t/doesn’t.

based
faggot show

stop that

>Could this BE anymore of a Scrubs thread?

Attached: scrubs matthew perry as not chandler.jpg (1280x975, 854.85K)

It's one of the best shows to have on as background noise while you eat your dinner or play with your phone and not watching it.

It's probably why women like it so much.

This was quickly overtaken by The Office once reruns of it went into syndication.

how did they have so many celebrity guest stars?

based. I liked how characters from scrubs would voice characters on Clone High when they were airing at the same time

Looking back this was kind of a big guest star.

Attached: 0E1ADA49-B7AB-415D-BCBC-E096AD86F219.jpg (512x384, 35.91K)

I remember asking why the fuck he was talking like that because I didnt know he was irish in real life

Sounds like you work in a shitty hospital. The only time Ive seen anyone "lose their cool" were nurses that got pissed at the custodial staff and security guards who are almost exclusively retarded - and thats in a level 1 trauma center

>The only time Ive seen anyone "lose their cool" were nurses that got pissed at the custodial staff and security guards who are almost exclusively retarded

so were you a custodian or a security guard

He loved his son, he dealt with his wife because he loved her too. He also cared deeply for the hospital and what he considered the greater good, which is why he was willing to be hated by everyone. Youre a bit daft

Scrubs bros, did we win?
youtube.com/watch?v=jrGmcuj44DQ

Scrubs was a massively popular show

I CANT GET TO SLEEP

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

reddit faggot show

you would know

;_;

Attached: Screenshot_142[1].png (644x644, 935.79K)

you can use those tears to clean your wife's cunt afte the bull is done bill

>Ohmaigod, that's Berg from Two Guys and A Girl!

Attached: scrubs ryan reynolds.jpg (2007x3000, 840.66K)

is that Green Lanternpool and Ted Kord ?

bullshit, heres a great gag

>JD walks into ER with his new black girlfriend
DONNY, SHIRT!
>no
Don't make me say pants.
>donny takes off his shirt and hands it to JD
Heh-heh-heh-heh. Its so funny, its like they're our slaves.
[voiceover: AAAAAAAAAAAAAH I JUST SAID SLAVE TO MY NEW BLACK GIRLFRIEND]

Attached: kramerkek.jpg (379x488, 42.39K)

I THINK ABOUT THE
>IMPLICATIONS

for me it’s blonde scrubs
she gave me my mentally unstable horny blonde haired women fetish

Attached: BC86064F-8C80-4376-BB94-77660DEBB7ED.jpg (572x852, 50.93K)

>blonde

What colour is her hair in the entire show you dumbass?

Attached: C69C062B-9CD4-42E4-A5E6-B1FDEBD03647.jpg (1862x2560, 460.45K)

never thought she was hot

Do you count Scarlett Johansen as a redhead in the Avengers?

Attached: Screenshot_20220428-215223_Chrome.jpg (689x1013, 221.33K)

Yeah because she has red hair in the Avengers. It’s called acting you sperg.

Oh...her hair was acting. Well her hair is a shitty actor, because you can see the fuck out of those roots. Shes about as blonde as the Kardashians are ethnic

>ugly effeminate jew
>attractive blonde gentile
Why is this trope so popular? Did JD have a single jewish gf the entire show or was he just sampling shiksas the whole time?

Attached: jd-elliot.jpg (1200x630, 58.48K)

>blonde

Next you're going to tell me JD doesn't actually have a license to practice medicine

Attached: 1627891099057.png (500x594, 147.25K)

The fictional character JD? Of course he does. Just like the fictional character Elliot is obviously a brunette if you look at her hair. I didnt make the show, or give that shitty dye job

based
drink man good

JD doesn't actually have a medical license that's certified by the State of California so he doesn't have a medical license. I didn't make the show, or give that prop card. Because I, too, have trouble distinguishing fiction from reality

As a dramady, the dramatic parts of Scrubs were cringe and gay as fuck. But the comedy was fucking hilarious, it was the funniest show on TV for a while. I don't know if it's because the show was half-gay, but somehow the humor is pretty fucking mean and hilarious (for network TV at the time).

Attached: 1650593767734.jpg (1080x1181, 197.09K)

Attached: SCRUBS-actors.png (904x862, 749.14K)

Scrubs started in 2001, that style of humor was a *lot* more fresh back then.

Oh. Im sorry you have that affliction. I dont. Hows that going?

Are Scrubs repeats allowed in the cancel age?

Yeah, I think it runs on IFC nowadays

i dunno you tell me

Attached: 1551198311460.jpg (1110x585, 56.47K)

For me, it's Gift Shop Girl (Brunette Edition).

Attached: scrubsgiftshopgirlbrunette.jpg (600x900, 255.77K)

tl;dr rip off of MASH

why does this show trigger reditors so much? is it because it doesnt promote white on black hate?

Yan Itor did nothing wrong. JD had it coming.

for me it's percocet girl

Attached: 1557252885810.jpg (480x360, 13.51K)

>Dr Cox doesn't suck cock
dropped