Moon Knight is unironically the best MCU project of the entire saga...

Moon Knight is unironically the best MCU project of the entire saga. It's also refreshing that it doesn't beat you over the head with references either. If it gets a second season, what would you like to see?

Attached: moon_knight_fanart_by_dartbaston_df3l41q-fullview.jpg (1280x1811, 574.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_eCC96M9Muo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>If it gets a second season, what would you like to see?
Instant cancellation.

Season two would become littered with MCU references and cameos so that they could use it as a springboard for more spinoff shows in the future. That's what always happens because executives can't leave well enough alone.

Moon knight using real violence to go after someone who doesn't have a world threatening super plan.

Wouldn't Season Two then be about Bushman?

yes, preferably with proper face-ripping

Can I watch it if I haven't seen any Marvel movies since Winter Soldier?

They're never going to do the face-off. Hell I'm not even sure we'll see him in white makeup
This makes next to no Marvel references

you sound like an unironic shill

I love this show, but I can't stop thinking of Ignigot and Er every time I hear the title.

Attached: ffe.png (718x600, 156.77K)

Only real cursory knowledge of Moon Knight but my thought process would be Bushman in NYC. From what I can tell you have Moon Knight classic and then nu-Moon Knight where Khonshu has his bird skull appearance, the Mr. Knight stuff, schizophrenia, etc. That about right?

If I was I'd pretend it has no flaws.
>Deviates too much from Steven's comic canon personality
>Jake STILL isn't in the show
>Magic suit is weird
>Mister Knight isn't intimidating as he should be
>Ammit is basically a non-entity
>I don't care about Layla. Wish we had Marlene
>No Frenchie
>No Mooncopter

Marc has always struggled with D.I.D and "Mister Knight" is just his business/off-duty attire when talking with clients.

I only know shit via wikipedia stuff I encounter here and there only now found out about his bro being Shadow Knight, so there's another route. Some other evil god with premonition into Marc's fate with Khonshu saves the brother from drowning and he grows into a evil version of MK. Seems like plenty of routes they can go. Got mixed feelings on the series despite enjoying it enough. Is it consistent with the comics in tone despite lack of violence, Marc behaving like comic Marc, etc.?

They're not going to do his brother since he's dead. Tone and consistency? Yes and no. Origin is more or less right, but comic Marc doesn't have suit powers. It's just a suit. Also Steven in the comics is an actor, not a Brit gift shop guy. Plus comic Moon Knight is more street level who occasionally does supernatural shit. The hospital stuff we're doing now is very Lemire

>Mister Knight isn't intimidating as he should be
All we get from Mister Knight is that little bit in the credits where he looks cool. Makes me think we'll never get something like the building sequence from the comics
>No Frenchie
There was a missing call from "Duchamp" in the first episode. Not sure if it's an easter egg or a teaser, only time will tell

Attached: file.png (582x883, 772.65K)

>They're not going to do his brother since he's dead
Reread my post, my man. I'm saying some other sinister god with premonition knows Marc will be MK right there in the 80's or whenever it is, so as he's drowing he comes to him and promises to rescue him from death if he becomes his, and he agrees because he's a retarded scared kid and this evil god essentially raises and twists him until he grows up into a fucked up, darker shadow of MK. Only a thought I hate for how his bro can be a villain despite the cave drowning thing we saw in episode 5.

Is Marc accurate in terms of his personality/temperament?

They're not going to do his brother, I don't see it. He's not a popular thing. I'd expect Black Spectre, Stained Glass Scarlet, or more than likely Bushman above all else.
>Is Marc accurate in terms of his personality/temperament?
No. Comic Marc is more ruthless

Attached: Black Spectre Moon Knight.jpg (530x618, 130.52K)

Not to sound like a fag, but I put Hawkeye and Moon Knight on a tier above that other feminist, racist, trash. Just keep the politics out of my capekino, that's all I ask.

You know, a lot of you Yea Forumsfags were very critical of this show before it even aired. You guys seem very bitter. I'm not Batman, but I suspect that's why you come hide here at Yea Forums. You can act like a big tough man, spouting your comic book bullshit that literally no one on Yea Forums cares about. Why? Because we ignore you, so you think you won an argument. Wrong. We spot your faggotry a mile away (even without the comic panel images). So how bout you take the little bit of positive self worth being a bully ITT gave you, and go the fuck back to Yea Forums?

Thanks.

The fuck are you even talking about schizo?

No, it is not. Moon Knight deserves better writing.

Yeah it's unironically really good

never even heard of moonknight until this shit show came out. It's worse than Falcon and Winter Soldier

>It's worse than Falcon and Winter Soldier
Okay that is just a fucking lie and you know it. F&WS was a shlog with bookend quality held together by Walker

More like chicken nugget scoon knight. Also best MCU is Daredevil fite me.

>>No Mooncopter
made sense because unlike comic steve hes not billionare and just your average british

Funny how none of you cunts come out and say it's good till the series is half way over (and hasn't had a single good episode yet)
Fucking retards

I still dont get the whole horse riding scene where moon knight gets pierced by 17 different spears. Then, in a last ditch attempt, the leader calvary guy stabs him with the 18th spear thinking it will do anything.

Attached: LightHouseGif.jpg (250x225, 9.85K)

>Enrages the Turkish roaches
>Enrages the Cambodian roaches
>Enrages the bongs
>Depicts pagan gods as useless cunts (embrace the one true lord)
>Encourages schizos not to take their meds
>Shows third world country as a dangerous shithole
>Shows the true kike family dynamics that (((they))) don’t want you to see
>Hero is at his most powerful in an all white costume with a pointy hood
This show gets more based by the day

Attached: kino.webm (1920x1080, 2.88M)

Hey I liked it since day one.
Because it was the only thing that was somewhat effective. Wasn't really doing any damage but it at least pinned him

It is. So many people by episode 1 were complaining it wouldn't delve deep enough into Moon Knight's schizo world, but here we are. They're doing a great job making it feel like we're watching a schizo break down.

Name a DC series that's better. Ya can't

I've watched all 5 episodes so far and as much as I want to like it, I can't. It's very poorly written, filled with cliches and tropes used unimaginatively. Very predictable, especially all the stuff with the wife. The rooftop chase and fight in Cairo was boring. Frankly all fights have been boring so far, I much preferred those in episode 1 where we didn't actually see what happened, because whatever my brain filled it in with, was far better than the actual fights.

I'm glad it's not getting a 2nd season.

Get a load of Mr. Hyperbole over here

Only the last ep was kino

Well, which episode was the only kino?
>I or IV?

Cause we thought every episode has been kino.

oscar isaac specifically referenced the face ripping in an interview, at least, as something that was cool and core to moon knights character

I've watched all Disney+ MCU shows so far and I'm going for a Thursday night screening of Doctor Strange 2 next week. It's not like I'm a hater, but I just can't bring myself to like this. I'll rank it among the lowest in the MCU in my opinion: Black Widow and Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

its a guy literally larping as batman

This show is for people who generally dislike capeshit

>Misses the entire point
I'm saying you're a retard who can't formulate actual criticism. Liking/disliking is irrelevant here, you just suck at expressing your thoughts

it literally ends in 1 episode

Episode 5 was kino but that's really all it has going for it. Episode 1 was okay set up, but the in-between episodes show what I guess the majority tone of any further seasons would show and it's just not that compelling.

I guess I would like a switch to Mr Knight stuff. He's just a joke suit for Steven in this series, when the character as I understand it from the issues I read is more like Hercule Poirot but a violent motherfucker.
I'd take a split-personality headfucked detective hero I guess. But I don't really want more of the current material, episode 5 being great aside.

Doom patrol and peacemaker are infinitely more entertaining and actually use their characters vs sidelining them for a jewish cunt of a woman

I think the joke was "I'm not the world's greatest detective".

No wonder you fags didn't understand the Riddler kino

>episode 1 was okay
i bring this to your attention from 5 minutes into ep 1
retroactive kino

Attached: image_2022-04-28_194210216.png (2361x1048, 1.23M)

>Doom patrol and peacemaker
That's all you needed to say to make your opinion invalid. Not that I read your bullshit. These 4 words is all I needed to see.
>transexuals, interracial sex, faggots, strong black women, wokeness, ugly actresses, shit CGI, horrible casting, and the list goes on and on

ep1 is full of shit like this and i cant wait for what ties to the season finale it hides.

Vs what? Communism, jews, muslims, muh people of color? Hollywood is kiked in general so you discredit your own shit by cherry picking. Moon knight suit shows up less then 4 minutes in FIVE FUCKING HOURS. it's a bunch of drama with no pay off. Ya doom patrol and peacemaker have gay shit but it's easily ignored and doesn't stop the story from actually flowing.

Just for the record I'm the guy you quoted, and not . Doom Patrol started strong but went downhill. Peacemaker was never good

All women wearing burkas

no thank you

Yeah, that's fair, but that's kind of what I mean. Ep 1 was good set up and pays into part of what makes Ep 5 extremely kino.
I just think the rest of the stuff inbetween was bleh. There's like 2 minutes of interesting ||cinema|| in each one, the rest is whatever, and that's a movie length in itself.
And I don't know if you can repeat the same trick, which is why I guess the best next thing I can think of is fucking around Mr Knight and perhaps the Jake identity.
I'm not against capeshit but the fucking around middle sections these things (mostly, I guess Wandavision didn't) let the rest of them down.

my dude its a show to do the intro of moon knight over time so they didnt have to shove it all into a 1.5 hour movie and can use the character in more shit later

was all of ep 1 just a dream bros

Attached: image_2022-04-28_194745643.png (2365x1045, 1016K)

Tried watching tv show but it was another current year mentally ill man gains superpowers, muh much struggle and then it helps him manage his mental illness. Garbage. Why can't we get actual main character who is cool and not sime type of retard.

i will eat my show if ep 1 is out of order in the season. it will prove to me marvel is capable of making a worthwhile show after the shittyness of falcon/wanda/hawkeye

Based. I knew if I threw up a flag, I'd find a friend.

DCfags feel safe ITT. It's time to turn this thread into a demolition derby!!!

FYI - not being a Moon Knight schizo but when I listen to this song, I picture me and my MCUbros murdering DC octopussies underwater on the Quintesson home planet. Die DC fans!

youtu.be/_eCC96M9Muo

Attached: 969497f74ebd76ccf52372ef948344d1--american-flag-red-heads.jpg (333x500, 34.6K)

So far, there's nothing in the show that connects to the main MCU storyline. I don't know if there will be some tie-ins later on, but it seems like a fully standalone story.

moon knight mostly interacts with other nyc based heros + trolls the avengers on occasion in the comics

His interactions with Punisher are always great

Nah, the show doesn't really deliver on the action and adventure angles or the superhero aspect at all, Oscar is good in the role but they overplayed the multiple personality shit, it's not that interesting after a couple of episodes

Moon knight, moon knight can't you see?

Evil doers and shrinks need to hang from trees.

Attached: A2782F2A-8305-484D-807D-4A091F448AFC.jpg (1024x819, 238.18K)

What was up with the crushed up glass in the shoes in ep 1

some religious fanatics do self flagellation