Batman should look like this

batman should look like this

Attached: 1634610215678.png (650x783, 410.64K)

Actually just white pupils

i mean the whole eyes idk why i wrote pupils

Looks aight honestly, maybe with some tweaking.

Having the Deadpool/Spider-Man eye expression CGI would be kino though.

THis looks sick as fuck.

It's so sharp and nice. Fuck.

Now I realize human eyes don't really mesh well if you're trying to be >vengeance

Sigh....how many remakes is it going to take before you stop watching this shit?

That looks fucking retarded, stop posting this.

You already got Batfleck.
Stop trying to ruin Batman further. You can't get much lower than Affleck.

Faggot.

batfleck was trash, hate his fatsuit

they should go with this picrel style in these super realistic movies and shit
the cape will always look goofy
exposed jaw is also retarded

Attached: beyond.png (820x817, 1009.02K)

the white eyes will need to have the MCU spiderman's squinting mechanic

Affleck doesn't count. That needs to be scrapped and the series needed a mulligan. Thank God Pattinson, of all fucking people, saved the character from the raping done by Affleck and Snyder.

>hate his fatsuit
Pattinson was fatter.

stop trying to make batman look like fucking ironman

>the guy who loves the fat fuck affleck fucking up Batman calling others a "faggot"
the state of this board.

Attached: 1620610029451.webm (1280x530, 2.72M)

Im batmam

Yes, because only faggots care if an actor is fat or not. Are you watching a movie or sucking the actor's cock?
That's also the go-to shitpost for the mean girls that love Pattinson. Literally Twilight widows.

The chin guard is lame.

>Can't move head properly (if at all)
>Can't emote with eyes
Do you know how fucking goofy this would look in any fight scene or emotional scene? God you people are retards

you might be right about the eyes

Batman should look like this

Attached: 61WFGVdO8WL._AC_UX522_.jpg (522x681, 38.25K)

Raimi's spiderman didn't need it, TAS didn't need it. It's fine for video games and cartoons. Grow i[ and stop trying to fuck up shit that deson't need to be fixed./ You need to Tom Holland up Batman. You just needa decemt suid and a good actor/ So don't go back to Affleck. Pattinson was the best Batman since Keaton. Bale was too forced. Clooney was fine for a bad cheesy film. amd Kilmer was just given a bad fucking movie. 89 and Returns were the best movies made and you fucks need to understand that, at long god damn last.

didn't look like it

This would ironically make criminals shit their pants and cry

Imagine getting beat up and punched by this shit at 2 am

is there any reason why they have never done this in the live action movies?
>inb4 because it looks silly
everything about batman is silly. at least the full white eyes make him more intimidating at night which is supposed to be his whole thing

you fucking retard there was a perfect beyond suit in city

The Twilight boy blue you're fat faggot out of the water. Affleck did better acting in Armageddon that him struggling to look threatening as Batman. He looked like a fat kid trying to bully his classmates.

is that the alien who gives you the lowdown in the pazaak den before the sexy twilek twins show up

I'm in tears 8/8

catwoman should look like this

Attached: 1552136254005.jpg (1080x1080, 102.52K)

He looked fat and moved slowly like a lardass. Made the fight scenes unengaging and boring.

Attached: 1633569690001.jpg (1438x2048, 459.37K)

you need the mechanic if you want shots like this

Attached: batman squint.gif (720x540, 241.28K)

The chin is one of the most delicate parts of your body, one good punch there and you are down, it makes sense to have protection just in case

Probably because they want to make use of the actors they pay millions to get to act in their movie. Covering up the money maker and the vehicle they use to act (their face) is counterproductive.

Don't care, doesn't look good. Simple as.

You can't emote or show emotions

This is you
>Affleck is fat and ugly, totally not a hottie like Pattinson omg i love him in Twilight splush
You're a faggot, bro.

>at least the full white eyes make him more intimidating at night which is supposed to be his whole thing
isn't his thing more about leaping from the shadows and handling the situation before anyone knew what had happened? scrutinizing suit details feels moronic because it ignores its real purpose, and that purpose is not to look cool for a camera. Bale's TDK suit is great because it feels like spec ops gear that could exist in reality.

absolutely retarded take and you didn't even watch it for attempting that blatant lie. Pattinson gave to Batman what was deperately tried by Nolan, and spectacularly failed by Snyder.
Synder belongs with daughter in the grave for his just shit directing abilities. Even Michael fucking Bay isn't as bad as Snyder. I expect mediocrity from Bay. Snyder is just embarrssing.

They had the potential to go in this direction with The Batman 2022 since Batman and Catwoman use magic super-tech contact lenses. Just make them give off a white glow. Extremely easy to do in post-processing CG.

Realistic Batman

Attached: amatus-design-fb-2-e1425138890540.jpg (644x630, 74.01K)

Great shot. For a cartoon. Just make a fucking animated film like Killing Joke if you want to dick with the eyes.

With a skinnier emblem though. The body suit should be darker and probably black to blend in to the night more.

Attached: batman New Picture (8).png (1920x1080, 561.58K)

>n.no you just are gay!
Try again, bitch boy. I enjoy decent actors. Affleck is not a decent actor.

the entire lower half of the face is exposed already, my suspension of disbelief does not need a chin guard.

Attached: batman-begins-christian-bale.jpg (1920x1080, 990.68K)

Still looks more intimidating than Affleck grunting and panting attempting to look mean.

>Pattinson gave to Batman what was deperately tried by Nolan, and spectacularly failed by Snyder.
A shitty Batman that has more in common with Iron Man than any version of Batman that has ever existed?
A Batman that isn't stealthy because he can barely move and needs to STOMP with his faggoty shoes like a tranny calling for attention?

If batman was up against that he'd be bonerman

come on, it would be a fantastic shot live action too for just white eyes to come out of the shadow squinting menacingly

Attached: batman eyes.jpg (1920x1080, 60.12K)

fucking kek

nah. batman will always look silly in live action no matter what

You look like a zombie

Attached: 2b07a322d503e68175000928ef1426b6.jpg (736x736, 57.1K)

like a faggot?

In batman v superman kinda. That armor suit

I am not the one calling actors fat in a faggot defense of some other actor that is my husbandu, faggot.

You mean Fapman?

what an improvement

Attached: 123375860_1707621902745428_7159815776346282333_n.jpg (1536x2048, 153.45K)

This. How mayne times do the fucking badguys need to shoot batman in the chest instead of aming for it face or jaw. Alfred isn't going to save a mangled jaw that just took a 45 round to it, there will obvious questions about how the batman got blasted in the face and Bruce Wanye's face looking more fucked than Harvey Dents.

Attached: batman 1649129566696.jpg (400x400, 19.55K)

You don't have much room to call out trannies when you're trying to defend Synder being a fucking failure at film making. it's why trannies and zoomers love the justice leage shit. it's retarded and suits their faggoty beliefs.

Beautiful

I'd rather see the feeling in man like Batmans eyes. Him looking like retarded ghoul is stupid for a live action movie. It looks like something Superhero Movie or Kick Ass fans would want.

10/10

It looks better than walking around with your face exposed.

Yes you can.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 121.73K)

explain spider man