This is gonna be so fucking bad

This is gonna be so fucking bad

Attached: 0975674365.jpg (1280x829, 219.36K)

Im gonna fill her up like a jam donut

I will fuck a woman like this or I will die a virgin.

I can no longer get an erection from 3D women.

Im gonna fill her up like a hot pocket

that’s why you’re a virgin. You have to work your way up the sexual ladder. A virgin isn’t going to be able to seduce the right

Avatar is getting another shitty live action rendition? Why don't they you know just finish the original animated series that ended on a cliffhanger? I woild have sex with this woman btw

looks the same though both are flat

SEX
SEX
SEX

or the left

This. I've gained a lot of experience fucking older girls. Just find a roastie who's hitting the wall and use her for sex. Don't even feel bad about it because if she cared about love she would have already settled down.

I dont care, I refuse to settle. I'll pay 5k for a hooker equivalent if I have to.

Not true sokka got his virginity taken by her

you’re ngmi, you have a female sexual psychology and need to adopt a male one

Ok do it paying doesn't count as losing your virginity though

What’s the problem? She’s hot?

Sokka had a boomerang and a BWC (big watertribe cock); what do you have bro?

are we pretending right looks bad?

>work your way up

Fuck that shit. I'm not playing some game to get some pussy. I'll live my own life. Women who want me will come to me if they feel attracted to me.

It has the same premise as the movie also.
>original creators going to help make it
>director doesnt give a fuck what they say and ignores everything they say
>original creators leave again

The cast actually looks fine.
It's still gonna be shit, but the cast looks fine.

you’re thinking like a woman and it’s why you’re an incel, feminists ruined you

I guess
She's pretty hot tho tsuki doesn't really look Mexican like that girl.
I have a BAS
Big Asian sword and also I can piss bend

>Women who want me will come to me
Lmao
Lol
Kek
No they won't and it's never worked that way

I don't follow how that's thinking like a woman.

if azula isn't 15 it isn't worth watching

>look Mexican like that girl.
shes clearly asian you blind retard

i love azula since 4 elements trainer

i for one welcome our hapa overlords

Attached: 1645324101422.gif (552x640, 2.03M)

My wife did add me on facebook, and the rest is history
>Disclaimer: This was after I lost weight, and wasn't a fat fuck anymore, and she thought I looked attractive

only women get to think someone will just come to them. Men pursue and seek out, the same way it goes for every other male mammal. Your strategy will leave you alone forever or you’ll end up shacked up with an insane controlling BPD woman.

Don't listen to this fag, never fuck fat or ugly women, just don't have unrealistic standards

>has sex
>still a virgin

Attached: EmbarrassedLegitimateBluebird-size_restricted.gif (500x281, 1.86M)

an incel by definition has unrealistic standards unless they’re like a midget disfigured goblino. He needs to stop masturbating and bang anyone he can and THEN he can raise his standards

if you weren’t a virgin you would understand what that user means. Convincing a woman to sleep with you is completely different from paying for it

You're retarded post her details so I can prove you wrong
Exceptions don't make the rule and id say if she added you you made the move and hit her up but thats assumption.
That'd how it used to work women would open the door for men to make the move.

God.

Attached: 1650163038521.jpg (1527x1200, 223.14K)

Yes paying for it isn't working for it which is what men do

I don't want to fuck around I want to be with one person and build something worthwhile or die alone I don't want to partake in your modern hedonism spiral

Attached: 1630446897852.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

That's my whole point.

I don't expect women to come to me like women can sit back and have men pursue them.

I'm saying that I refuse to go out and pursue women because I want them. I refuse to play that game. I'll do the things I want to do in my life, because I want to do them. If a woman feels she wants to be with me, then I'll have a relationship with her. If none do, that's fine too, I'm living my own life. It seems to me men who wait for women's approval for one, and for two try to increase the chance of getting that approval are the ones who're under the thumb.

Stop valuing yourself on how well you're doing in the ratrace.

why can you admit being wrong? why are you doubling down on your own ignorance? shes clearly asian, at least half, if only mexicans looked like that, lol I wish

Too bad relationships are dead especially marriage.
Women are hedonistic as possible today and even if you found one to marry they will have a "backup plan"

nice

Attached: 1650933522312.jpg (1536x2048, 261.86K)

I know they played fast and loose with eye colours and skin tone in Avatar but when they had an Indian guru, Aztec-stand ins, etc. not out of the question some sees auburn, blue eyed, fair skin Suki and thinks white, or someone that looks pretty close given the colourings some steppe region people have. Shit, a stand in for steppe barbarians is one of the things the Avatar universe is missing, IIRC.

aria lee biopic when?

good lord some of these dudes were so fucking ugly, how in the world did they expect to get picked on?
They must be gaylords just pretending or people with mental illness.
Seriously no one hits 30 without knowing if they are ugly or not.

then I'll die alone and miserable like millions of people before me

Ok, but there's a difference between virginity which has a definition and some "manhood test" you're talking about.

cont.

Like, look at this >Oh, she swiped left, better fuck off and try with another woman.
>Wait, I'm so ugly and unattractive, I'd better make myself more attractive so I can get a right swipe.
>Oh no! Another rejection! Better work harder!

Do you see how pathetic that is. Reject women who try to judge you if you're a good mate.

If she treats you with respect and respects you as a person, that's the woman you'd want to be with.

Apparently you guys don't respect yourselves, so you don't need a woman to respect you either.

Have some fucking self-respect and stop being a simp for women's validation.

>admit being wrong
I can but all I see is you bringing up what you think versus what I think.
Prove it? It shouldn't be that difficult.
If you show me proof I'll admit I'm wrong she is definitely mixed

you said shes mexican, she clearly isnt, you are just retarded pal

To think she's a side character and is to be covered up in kyoshi warrior makeup and garb.

Attached: 1481152188322.png (300x250, 14.67K)

Attached: 1648926532439-RUN1-1648939157141-dreamtime.jpg (1080x1086, 628.73K)

women werent suposed to choose their partners, if you dont think fathers should marry off their daughters when they start to bleed you are part of the problem and no better than these women

Nope if you paid you're still a virgin
Sounds good to me you're living in the past and it sadly doesn't exist anymore, relationships atleast in any first world country are dead. I think it'd be nice for a relationship too but kikes have tricked women into thinking working is more valuable than being an at home wife.

No proof stay wrong she's Mexican

For the first time ever the actress looks pretty close to the original character. What are you complaining about?

Attached: download (45).jpg (1080x1086, 218.37K)

Original creator already left

This.

damn she is fucking miskif?

imagine how good it could have been if they let fans do the casting

Attached: real fire nation girls.jpg (1399x2498, 1.97M)

Ancient Rome literally had laws against an adult male patricians being single. Modern society is hell.

I always think it's incredibly funny when people post "pretty" Asians in so obvious and wholesale make up.

Attached: MakeUp Asia.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

first one is too cute

This autist never ceases to spam these disgusting bugs in every Avatar thread

All ugly

I can think of one silver lining.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 33.23K)

whatever she does to her eyes is basically magic