What do you usually eat when you watch a film?

Attached: url(9).jpg (1200x1200, 161.66K)

tasty

Beans

>oi bruv take a look at this munchy box i got from the PISS and COCK pub, it's quite scrummy

decent scran that, smiles are a bit underdone though

half of those dont look cooked
>roll

Attached: bmi.jpg (555x641, 96.21K)

What's in between the beans and t rex? I usually just buy a black cup of coffee at the movies.

ass

How has this shit not become popular in America

For me it's 21-23

get some down ya

Attached: scran-1.jpg (800x420, 99.92K)

Pussy.

evil looking cookies

>tfw no 21-26% bf gf

Spaghetti hoops. Superior to beans in certain contexts.

Nu-Twizzlers are an abomination

>bf gf

Attached: 1583708257477.png (678x525, 37.76K)

a-are those spaghetti-o's as a condiment?

>God tier
Potato Smiles
Dippers
Dinos
Beans

>Great tier
Spaghetti Hoops
Waffles
Curly Fries

>Bad tier
the curly kebab looking thing
is that a pizza?

>Shitty chicken nuggets
>Crappy potato smile things
>b e a n s
>Are those fucking spaghettios?
>Small ass frozen pizza
Disgusting, only a bri ish "person" could find this appetizing.

Attached: 1600105070952.png (680x587, 275.57K)

Thanks. I figured they were basically like SpaghettiOs. I remember SpaghettiOs being tiny though.

Canned pasta in sauce that tastes like pure chemicals

Attached: EUTu2npU0AAURW7.jpg (1080x1080, 241.08K)

>the curly kebab looking thing
That's turkey twizzlers

>tfw gf is 21-23%

Attached: 1_uxMZcE2MBos7xSKXtAXtUA.png (446x557, 318.55K)

Because you can buy all that shit way cheaper in the grocery store and heat it in a microwave

Now this? This is a meal.

Pizza. Love a good pizza and beer while Kino. Feeling Red Baron lately. Das ist lecker

I saw Pierce Brosnan at a kinoplex in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, your wife needs more butter in her popcorn?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “a little more? Some more? That can't be enough surely?” and pouring a vast vat of butter into my wife's popcorn. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen rollover hot dogs in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the hot dogs and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to eat them each individually “to savour the juices,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each hot dog and put them in her mouth and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by force feeding her really loudly.

that is true for every food

That's a fairly small amount of McDonald's for an average-sized person, I'd say?

Nothing because I'm not a fucking animal who cannot wait until the movie ends.

For one person.

just thinking about drinking four large cokes makes me want to vomit

What are the smiley faces supposed to be? I want to say cookies, but that wouldn't fit with the rest of the food in there

Ideally, it depends on the movie. Late night sci-fi and horror, popcorn, candy and soda. Westerns, hot dogs and beans. High octane action, pizza. I watch a lot of movies, mostly pre-1990, but I try and set the mood and atmosphere as best as I can sometimes. I always think in terms of themes, food falls in there as well as incense or different drinks or music before and after, lighting, seating, etc.

I'm 210 lbs and even I think this is too much. Would eat the 4 burgers, throw away the rest.

Potato, a bit like a waffle.

thanks exactly what i was thinking. YUCK

Attached: 1651184589251.gif (200x200, 948.07K)

Those are turkey twizzlers. They freaked me out even as a wee lad and I'm glad that cunt Jamie Oliver had them banned.

This. I went to an alamo drafthouse once, it was absolutely traumatizing. A bunch of fat fucks who couldn't even fit in the shitty reclined seats ordering nonstop loaded fries. The fuckin waitress or whatever kept getting in my view and I'm pretty sure that the fat fuck sitting next to me was shitting his pants throughout the entire movie. If you eat meals in the kinoplex, you deserve to be shot.

Fucking school cafeteria tier
>NOOOO MY CLASSIC BRITBONG DELICACY

Attached: 78C43B52-4B14-42DC-9F84-2FD12690EE9E.jpg (555x631, 79.75K)

Only a woman would do this

They are disgusting.

Attached: ee1d8e74-871c-416c-878b-75566d620217.a77588b6555b223806b068897ba7c560.jpg (1929x2473, 414.43K)

Bri*ish food is just pure shitposting

LOL. Im an old dude, but I understand why you say it. Ive watched some movies literally hundreds of times, so im always trying to make it a better experience.

uh nothing, I eat at lunch and dinner, what does watching a movie have to do with eating food?

At home? It varies. In the kinoplex, just some popcorn normally. The idea of eating like a hotdog or nachos and risking dropping sauce on myself and sitting there with greasy fingers for the whole film never appealed to me.

that michelina shit is straight up poison

>munchy box
>from a pub
No.

Thats how they get you user, they look like they'd be cookies, or maybe some type of doughnut. You get it thinking it's going to be delicious, but then you take a bite of it and its some bland ass fucking tater tot that isn't even seasoned.

Utterly, utterly fucking vile. I am so glad that we have so many migrants from countries with wonderful culinary traditions so that I am not forced to consume native English slurry.

Generally nothing.

27% is a good start

Attached: images (5).jpg (445x689, 49.86K)

>alamo drafthouse
Fuck, is it that bad in the USA? Or is it mostly just niggers who behave this way?

Attached: alamo.gif (568x345, 44.58K)

CHEESE
I feel like something's MISSING if there's no CHEESE

oi mate thats a right proper meal that is, for me its the turkey twizzlers

Attached: 1634258402216.jpg (1280x720, 137.88K)

How old are you? I envy you trying to make watching movies a memorable experience
I'm 31 and watching movies and tv feels like a chore at this point

It doesn't even look like a real munchy box. I reckon someone made a "kid's munchy box" at home to post on reddit and farm some updoots.

Attached: rimsy.jpg (562x478, 22.21K)

Oranges with chili powder

Nothing. Food distracts me from the film.

God that looks good

Food being made into weird shapes like the smily faces and dinosaurs is weird, I have an autistic aversion to it.

ALPHABETTI-SPAGHETTI!?

King

Niggers don't go to the alamo drafthouse, they can't afford it. That's like the only positive about that place.

Attached: sorting out your backlog.webm (404x720, 2.95M)

Could eat three burgers, two fries and a nug
No soda I'd rather have a nice cup of cold water
5'11 160

36-40 you absolute fucking plebs

Every pixel of this image is utterly grim.

Attached: indigo-white-mc-d.gif (220x115, 147.22K)

>chips fried in gutter vegetable oils instead of delicious beef tallow

Attached: 1642345183779.png (720x457, 155.99K)

What theater sells coffee?

It's british school food but that adults eat it.

It's even worse if whites behave that way. In my country I've encountered some rude people in the movie theathers but not to this extent. Now I go to independent cinemas only.

bongoloids be like
>yep, this munchie box is looking proper delish!

Attached: compost.jpg (1000x700, 286.55K)

What the hell is that yellow sauce?

Canadian ones do.

My local art house has both coffee and beer.

What I think is hilarious is that we kill fish and form them into a fish shape to eat. It's pretty funny

I'm 48, been a big fan of movies of all kinds since I was very young. I watch very few new movies, Im very picky with anything past 1990. Before that Ill watch anything, almost literally, pre-code 1930s horror, 1940's romance, 1960's indie biker films, 1970's italian gore, 1980's kids movies. Thats pretty much what Ive spent the last 30 years doing.

They were literally all just fat white people and a couple of Mexicans. Being a fucking gross slob that can't pay attention for more than two seconds without shoving a greasy ranch covered french fry into their gullet isn't a race issue, it's an American issue.

I think it's curry sauce.

Curry sauce. It's nice with chips, that's it.

Can't agree more. Most movies are 1hr40mins-2hrs. Can people really not go without food for such a short period of time? I would prefer it if they didn't even sell popcorn desu. Just sell water, soft drinks and maybe a couple of alcoholic beverages, but food? No. I don't want to hear people crunching and rustling during a movie, it just isn't necessary.

So much starch in one photo.

Curry sauce. It can be nice with chips but I wouldn't want it poured over everything like that, with kebab meat you want chilli sauce + garlic mayo.

what were you watching?

QFT
I'll never forgive Jamier Oliver for his crusade against the originals.

They were fucking rank m8

I could eat everything except the bread of the burgas

im convinced the turks who own these shops and sell this garbage for cheap (that whole box is probably 10 quid) are undertaking a long term plan to kill off the native british population and takeover the land

I like how this guy brings his own table to slowly kill himself in public

I like Tzatziki. It and ranch are the norm at gyro places here in the States.

>chips
Those are clearly fries though.

>Being a fucking gross slob that can't pay attention for more than two seconds without shoving a greasy ranch covered french fry into their gullet isn't a race issue, it's an American issue.
What a sad sentence. Reminds me of RLM rants about fatsos eating food during movie.

Attached: 1619274044126.webm (888x500, 2.43M)

>proper cinema-going etiquette
>people loudly ordering, waitresses going around blocking the screen, smelly hot food and people munching on it
It's like advertising an orgy and telling people to be chaste when they get there. You appeal to pigs, you deal with the squealing.

ohhh pack it in yankie-doodle cunt

I could and would want to eat all that, but I would restrain myself and only eat half or a third and save the rest for later, that said I'm an AmeriChad and not a fatass bongoloid.

>the tiny corner of salad

Attached: 1651185563258.jpg (500x375, 141.56K)

Them's fighting words cunt

Attached: 1553259236098.gif (540x498, 3.75M)

shoot yer mouf and eat it bazza ya filthy kuffar

Attached: 1545017304611.png (1036x796, 154.22K)

need to get your 5-a-day somehow

It's FUCKIN REAL

YEW YANKIE FOOKAH DEMS CHIPS INNIT OILL CLOBBAH YA NAN YA SCHEWPIT CONT!!!

Aren't they pakis?

Attached: 1602324097851.jpg (714x1024, 194.5K)

30% mommies are kino

I have literally never seen a kebab shop roach above 5ft

Dinner box deals from Pizza Hut are the closest I can think of though they don't have the same variety

Go land crabs!

Attached: file.png (630x630, 636.48K)

Attached: 1609449418796.jpg (800x585, 125.33K)

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T ORDER THE HECKIN GREEN GOBLIN FRIES! I'M TRYING TO WATCH MY CAPEKINO! DOESN'T ANYONE RESPECT PROPER CINEMA-GOING ETIQUETTE?

Attached: Spiderman_SpecialMenu_HangingShake_800x600_1050_591_81_s_c1.jpg (1050x591, 80.77K)

I'm fat.

Attached: 1639891529291.png (630x630, 517.74K)

Dino-bites are DYNOMITE!

Attached: 143c5aa362849376dfeee86da8719fe6.jpg (800x473, 23.92K)

For me, it's Alfie's.

Attached: RateMyTakeAwayBritGallAss.webm (602x720, 2.96M)

As a neutral observer it's really one thing that Americans obviously got correct. Wood or paint chips don't look like fat matchsticks with pointy ends.

stop eating fatty

I ordered a chicken burger from my local chippy recently because there was no food in and my God, it was VILE. Reconstituted chicken smushed into a burger shape. Tasted like I was tonguing chicken arses. I almost threw up. There were onion rings on the side and they were even worse, yellow pap circles with the same shitty batter as the burger. I could not identify that shit as being onions. Chucked it all in the food bin and felt sorry for the poor thing.

popcorn

same dude, I ballooned like crazy during the 2020 lockdown and haven't really lost any. I'm like 85 pounds overweight

Damn why didn't I think of this before

Garbage plates operate under the same principal. Throw a bunch of easy to cook/cheap foods on a plate together. Carne asade fries too, to a lesser extent.

Attached: Garbage Plate.jpg (3000x1706, 3.47M)