Bane Cow

Movies about breakthrough inventors and their work? Haven't seen the Wind Rises yet

Attached: FB_IMG_1651179429614.jpg (1080x648, 79.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SdrhpThqlCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lel the world truly is a dystopia.
>bro we need to create a torture device for this animal that we breed en masse simply to be executed and eaten that we need billions of because our population is dependent on it for food oh and also we need to do it because we breed this animal so much that it's burp emissions literally have become a partial reason that our planet is dying on top of our own industrial system destroying it.

Attached: avatars-000358255529-nm5fhv-original.jpg (359x358, 10.81K)

>torture device
NOT THE HEKKIN MASKERINOOOO

I agree that is is extremely painful, but vegan food still fucking sucks

>I'M COW

What do they eat?

dude you made this thread on Yea Forums yesterday

cows and pigs are very cute :( I dont like to see them suffer.

Why didn't the planet blowed up when all the dinosaurs and buffalo were grazing and farting in the hundreds of thousands? Did the farting attract the comet? Unrelated but
>MRS OBAMA THE SEA IS ABOUT TO SWALLOW YOUR HECKIN SEASIDE MANSIONERINO, GET DOWN!

Attached: 1641069827882.jpg (415x392, 45.69K)

If I pull that off will you die?

No, I likely won't visit Yea Forums again until Modern Warfare 2 leaks start surfacing

>Moooooo
>I dont WANT to wear the mask

Attached: 1584612108365.png (1122x1210, 253.62K)

if i milked your udder, would you die

>You are a big cow
>For Moo

Mo -ACK

Attached: 1647409126735m.jpg (1024x959, 118.73K)

Vegan food is fine. I was recently fully vegan for 47 days for orthodox lent. I am not claiming it is viable for everyone or that it is nutritionally complete (i had to take iron supplements because i became anaemic), but the food is good.

You just have to not be a fucking moron and understand how to cook. Don't buy into anything store bought or restaurant served which is vegan and then think all vegan food has to be that way. FUCK raw carrots.

Wait I thought it was the shits and farts destroying the planet, it's the burps?

doesn't methane only last 15 years in the atmosphere? cows aren't an issue, billions of asians are

>vegan food is fine
>i became iron deficient 47 days in

>extremely painful

Required viewing.

>just like to let everyone know that I'm a vegan

>youtube.com/watch?v=SdrhpThqlCo

Forgot link.

cows drink milk you stupid twat

cope

Attached: DZJV8tsVQAASDEP.jpg (1606x2048, 511.82K)

>Modern Warfare 2
it's about 10 years old you retard like you

Dumb normalfag.

>torture device
Yet governments instituting a mask mandate for humans is ethical and just? Explain this leftypol

shit bait

don't forget how it probably doesn't fucking work and these "designers" likely cherrypicked data

>OMGZ WHITES KILLED ALL THE BUFFALO WHAT AN ENVIRONMENTAL DISASTER
>WTF ALL THESE COWS ARE AN ENVIRONMENTAL DISASTER HOW CAN WHITE PEOPLE JUSTIFY HAVING SO MANY

it's all so tiresome

Because humans can UNDERSTAND WHY to wear it, unlike animals.

>Yet governments instituting a mask mandate for humans is ethical and just? Explain this leftypol
holy strawman, Never said this lol

cows would stop existing if I didn't eat them
you'd rather cows not exist? is that how much you love them?

>cows would stop existing if I didn't eat them
are you that much of a brainlet that you think this is true?

we have trillions fewer horses today due to the automobile, and the horses we keep around still are for specific purposes like racing. Even fewer people are going to keep cows around. It'll be a cowpocalypse.

>I was recently fully vegan for 47 days for orthodox lent. I am not claiming it is viable for everyone or that it is nutritionally complete (i had to take iron supplements because i became anaemic
kek, you people make me laugh. Don't push that crap on anyone else.
>dude let's just become deficient in everything
Yeah, vegans are still retards.

>carbon bad
>capitalism bad
>destroy all pasture land that sequesters carbon so Bill Gates can grow his acres of monocrops

Attached: 1526983047392.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

yes but they dont stop existing lol

when's the last time you saw a cow? are you sure they're real?

>167250812(You)
seethe

Attached: IMG_0020.jpg (1654x2150, 2.88M)

I know cows are real because Charles Bronson once knocked one out with one punch. Google it.

i eat cows because i love them and want to preserve their existence I'm not going to watch a video of animal cruelty from a sadistic vegan

i heckin love science
t. steven pinker
#neoliberalism #responsiblecapitalism #scienceisgreat
sent from my iphone 13 XS Max+

Attached: index.jpg (1079x944, 153.57K)

>FUCK raw carrots.
Holy shit somehow this is the gayest part of your post promoting veganism.

>peak buffalo population
>An estimated 30-60 million bison roam North America, mostly on the great plains
>current cow population
>The global cattle population amounted to about one billion head in 2022, up from approximately 996 million in 2021.
Yeah it must be tiresome being a retard.

>take B12 supp
>take iron supp
>maybe take zinc supp

wow so hard.
not vegan dont @ me

He's not wrong, being useful to humans is a massive evolutionary advantage in terms of species survival.

That video has been deboonked, chud.

For moo

I can guarantee you it doesn't work. They'll continue to eat and create gas that will be expelled somehow no matter what

or i could eat a proper balanced non gay diet

Why would I ever willingly go vegan it makes no sense. I enjoy eating my beef heart and getting plenty of CoQ10 which fights free radicals in the blood.

Attached: 1641964351767.webm (288x512, 2.55M)

yeah you can, you probably dont though

You realize that cows can be milked right?

Was getting milked part of your plan?

You realize vegans think that's immoral and damaging to the environment too, right?

good thing im not vegan bro.

Yes? Did you even read the post?

I'm literally not vegan you illiterate kike, i just do it as a lent activity. I outright stated it is not nutritionally complete.

The food can be tasty as fuck though if you're not a dumbfuck American who can't cook.

Get fucked faggot, if you become deficient and die from it, it isn't healthy and isn't good for you. Stop promoting degenerate lifestyles.

>Hi I'm 15 and really smart: the post

>Understanding that your government wants to torture you makes it okay

Attached: 1650998387773.jpg (1092x747, 202.98K)

Certain species of pigs are gone because we found or bred better ones same with horses. Google heritage breeds they are all practically endangered because they outlived their usefulness to us

>our planet is dying

Attached: file.png (500x499, 284.3K)