NO

>NO

Attached: baldwin.jpg (901x827, 145.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qpl0Ol-N-PU?t=4270
youtube.com/watch?v=JGI94BnUkq0
youtube.com/watch?v=knlJWu815C0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that’s seriously the best job an “actor” can do?

what?

qrd?

Attached: trump-us-israel-1187049715.jpg (800x533, 94.85K)

does america really just let murderers walk the street if they are rich?

New JCS just dropped

or non-white

why did he do it bro's?

>OH SNAP!

Accident

post if real. Or is this one of the patreon paywall jewish vids/?

youtu.be/qpl0Ol-N-PU?t=4270

It's not real, he's full of shit

>he doesn't cry
>he's perfectly fine 10 seconds later
>he only talks about hitting the director and not her in the interview, even though he knows he pierced her
>he knew he was in critical condition
>she likely left a pool of blood on the ground
>he pretends he didn't even know he had shot her
>he thinks he can sweet-talk cops gathering evidence into not getting charged
Baldwin is an actual retarded psychopath.

Attached: theviolencehasescalated.png (940x1039, 691.05K)

maybe i'm not as schizophrenic as everyone else on here, but i don't get it. yeah, maybe he didn't feel as much remorse as the video implies, but surely he didn't intentionally murder her. to what end would murdering a no-name cinematographer serve?

They don’t even have to be rich they can just be black

>You can't outact me boy, don't even try

He didn't intentionally killed her, but he committed manslaughter. He's being stupidly defensive because he might understand this.
He said in the interview that he understands the difference between a blank and a live round. He also stated that he thought initially that something like a stone got into the pipe and became a projectile, that is, he knows that a blank can function as a real round and he still pointed the gun at people. He stated that he just assumes that the gun is "cold" when the assistant hands it to him (recklessness).

Had you done this for a youtube video or something like that, at your home for instance, you'd be charged on the same day.

>Had you done this for a youtube video or something like that, at your home for instance, you'd be charged on the same day.
The difference is you are not paying multiple people 6 figure salaries to make 100% sure the gun they handed you was safe to point at people when necessary for the camera shot.

>Baldwin is an actual retarded psychopath.
So is his wife, also she pretended to be a latina for years, even faking an spanish accent.

Made for eachother

>What?

Attached: matt.jpg (1280x720, 80.18K)

He's guilty and trying to control the narrative. Otherwise he would have said ”I need my attorney present.”

Attached: alec.webm (800x450, 2.16M)

Time stamp it you fucking faggot

>I didn’t even know she was sick

>hahahaha, hey here's our number
>btw you killed that woman
>can we get you some water
>call us some time

The link's timestamped you retard.

>she pretended to be a latina for years
Why would people do this?

About damn time. Kino is back on the menu. I'll watch it tomorrow

except it worked. He will not be charged with anything and this will end with the victim's families getting a few million dollars and putting out a statement putting this 'awful chapter behind us' or something. how do you think the world works, baby

>i swung a sword about and chopped someone's head off
>it was an accident

>oh no
>anyway

Of course he didn’t mean to kill her, he could be a straight up Weinstein Epstein pedophile rapist and he wouldn’t have intentionally killed someone in such a pointless retarded way that would surely get people to notice him. Even Jeffry could’ve ran a kid over on accident, it doesn’t make him less disgusting.

He looks exactly like my dad

>i was recklessly driving when i ran him over
>it was the dealership's fault

women are for breeding until they're 30 and then they serve no further purpose, Baldwin knew this

Attached: 297_1001.jpg (691x902, 89.26K)

>Everyone blabbers endlessly to the police with no attorneys, incriminating themselves
>Still not a single arrest

Something funky going on

NO MORE TWITTER POSTS BALDWIN

>167250340
>The difference is you are not paying multiple people 6 figure salaries to make 100% sure the gun they handed you was safe to point at people when necessary for the camera shot.
You could be doing that for a youtube video and you'd get arrested anyway. In fact, what you just stated literally has zero to do with the law.

>officer, but you see, I hired a professional to look at the gun for me, that means I get to wrangle it around carelessly with blank rounds I'm aware can lethally injure people

>be facing Manslaughter charges
>Trump comes back on Twitter and takes a dig

what will Trump's nickname for him be? Blasting Baldwin?

behind bars baldwin

what? no way

Attached: Genericwhitemale.jpg (360x450, 13.53K)

He wanted to know what it feels like to take a person's life. This was idea of a foolproof way of doing it.

Alec "the Murderer" Baldwin

>explicitly says in police interview that he “cocked the gun”
>goes on tv a few months later and says “I didn’t cock the gun, I simply pulled the hammer back half-way”
Bravo Alec.

Quick-draw Baldwin looked disgusting in that police interview.--he shoots women-- Very disrespectful.

Attached: eF4LJLkn.jpg (400x400, 27.34K)

shot her like a dog

If the gun is in your hand, it's your responsibility. This is not a difficult concept. It's literally guns 101.

Attached: 1626231947694.png (692x677, 537.68K)

Literal, actual narcissism.

>Baldwin says he didn't have his finger on the trigger
>gun experts buy that specific model and point out it can't fire without the trigger being down
>footage shows Baldwin practicing the gun draw with his finger pulling the trigger down on that very scene
uh oh

youtube.com/watch?v=JGI94BnUkq0

fpbp

It's the armorer's fault more than Alec's we can all agree on this? Even if they filmed the scene properly someone could've gotten killed because of her.

Yes that’s correct out hunting or on a gun range but this was a MOVIE SET you complete moron.

>She just died?
>Wow

Kino death reactions thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=knlJWu815C0

Attached: Donald-Trump-2020-09-19T074732.527-913x479[1].jpg (913x479, 29.45K)

retard

Context?

I miss him so much bros...

i was driving as per the road instructions a person was crossing around 200m away i did not slow down as i thought the car had working brakes the car had no brakes and i ran the person over

do i still go to jail? or does the dealership?

youre not supposed to check your brakes everytime you start a car, with a gun on set youre supposed to check out if its loaded or not.

Always
Blasting
Cinematographers

person who has never used a gun is supposed to know if a gun is dangerous??

4:20

>NO

Attached: 1625822591688.jpg (445x549, 19.67K)