OH I HEAR THE BLUES A CALLING, TOSSED SALAD AND SCRAMBLED EGGS

OH I HEAR THE BLUES A CALLING, TOSSED SALAD AND SCRAMBLED EGGS

Attached: frasier apartment window.jpg (1600x1066, 719.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1_i3l0WGmvE&ab_channel=PicsHunter
youtube.com/watch?v=D4V_YrY-rXo&ab_channel=IMAFREAKINYOUTUBER
youtube.com/watch?v=xUthzb90790&ab_channel=Mister42
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can toss my salad, OP. Right after I've been to Taco Bell and ordered everything with extra beans.

You've posted this thread before with the same wrong lyrics, fuck you nigger

thats what i had for dinner last night
>blonde Roz or brunette?

Attached: 7x18-Hot-Pursuit.jpg (720x540, 45.88K)

Just got into frasier bros. It's dare I say kino.

Attached: frasier rating chart.jpg (1386x2809, 1.32M)

Has any seen that tennis ball i hung outside in my garage so i don5 crash into the wall

I believe he thinks he'd come up with a dank new meme.

actually it's "tostadas and scrambled eggs"

I'm afraid that I don't hear a thing.

Attached: MarginCall.jpg (640x352, 62.76K)

Niles bro never lose

Kinda wish I was old enough to appreciate this when it first aired.

Oh janny I hear anons shitposting derailing threads..
>So epic...
And maybe I seem a bit new here, well maybe, but I hit 'report'
>Ha ha ha ha
But I don't know what to do with all these chuck, sneed and tranny threads.... They're posting again....

frazier's condo was god-tier comfy.

Attached: frasier apartment.jpg (1024x812, 184.37K)

>FOUR bathrooms

Definitely not to scale. Martin's chair was not 6 feet in front of the couch. They also fucked up the kitchen, the kitchen doorway should face the entrace doorway but here it's at an angle. I'm sure there's a lot more they fucked up

Shut up retard

nope sorry

It shows a laundry room behind the kitchen. Even labels with Washer and Dryer.
In the series they make a point about it how Dr. Crane doesn't have those because Daphne goes downstairs anyway.
It makes 0 sense for her to do the laundry downstairs with laundry getting thrown on the floor when there is a laundry room in the house.
It's silly Dr. Crane doesn't want his own superdeluxe washer/dryer anyway considering his expensive clothing with special weaving patterns and delicate materials. I mean even basic wool has to dry lying flat how does that work in a laundry room where people don't give a shit about your stuff.

Euro here, what kind of place was Seattle to live before USA went to shit?

cringe

Extremely comfy.
English-style weather but with huge Douglas fir trees and beautiful mountains visible surrounding the city. Rarely hot enough to sweat or cold enough to snow. Whitest major city in America for decades. Mostly walkable, especially by west coast standards. Families actually lived in the city. Great food and cafe culture. Incredibly safe. Best outdoors activities in America.

What kind of food? I get that the great outdoors were nearby. I just wonder why anybobody wanted to move that north? Maybe because the weather was the same as in northern atlantic coast?

Has anyone done a floor plan of Niles' apartment (the post-divorce settlement one)? I always thought he had better taste.

I'm going to Seattle next week, what should I do there Frasier bros?

It’s the only region in America that has a climate similar to northwestern Europe. On the East Coast, the summers are too hot and the winters are too cold. Also, the landscapes in the PNW are pretty unique and seem more “ethereal” than other beautiful places in America, like Colorado and California.
>what kind of food
It was really just whatever was trendy at the time. The artisan take on x or y. There wasn’t like a specific cuisine that stood out over any other.

Stay out of it. It's a leftist shithole overrun with homeless and a city council run by self-proclaimed communists that did nothing during the nigger riots of 2020 when CHAZ/CHOP took over several city blocks.

Damn you're right
Whatever reddit fag made that mockup never even watched the show and just guesstimated from a few scenes.

>PNW are pretty unique and seem more “ethereal” than other beautiful places in America

I get that, lots of green mixed with mountains does that. Saw something similiar in southern Brasil with Florianopolis that the original Portuguese colonizers named "isla de magica".

>I'm going to Seattle next week
What for?

For fun

Bebe.
Also brunette Roz, but mostly Bebe.

Attached: bebe.png (1280x891, 1.12M)

Frasier will cure many things.

Attached: frasier_autist.jpg (2072x627, 318.99K)

Oh look its Frasier. The show we all got pissed off at after school when it hogged an hour that could have been King of the Hill, Simpsons or Seinfeld. SHIT SHOW FUCK FAGSIER

Childhood is being pissed off at Frasier time.
Adolescence is watching Frasier over breakfast before you go to school.
Adulthood is looking back and realizing Frasier's life lessons helped you immensely.

Attached: daphne 1622870799803.jpg (833x839, 426.42K)

peak daphne

Attached: daphne dat ass.webm (720x576, 1.14M)

skip seasons 7-10
>reuse the same frasier is torn between 2 women
>force niles to marry some bitch so they can have him wanting to cheat on his wife again
>retarded roz mother scene
>make martin a retard
>radio segments destroyed
season 11 was good but fuck

>its a frasers gay nemesis has a prominent role in the story episode

Attached: firefox_1651182617.jpg (364x395, 12.82K)

Is Niles gay?

Professional dancer too. My only real criticism of Frasier is they only had one scene where she really gets to show off her moves.

Attached: Jane-Leeves-3-709x1024.jpg (709x1024, 66.93K)

>Firefox

>force niles to marry some bitch so they can have him wanting to cheat on his wife again
Mel was perfect, just not perfect for Niles. She is too ambitious for him, and he doesn't want the kind of power couple dynamic she's after.
>its a frasers gay nemesis has a prominent role in the story episode
Cam was gay?

Attached: mel.png (969x797, 543.15K)

Actor who plays him is. I think the character is just meant to be a rather effete straight man.

She's been in this position before.

Attached: Daffny.jpg (388x445, 14.67K)

You know it

>(of a person) affected, overrefined, and ineffectual.
today i learned a new word

Attached: frasier thicc.webm (512x384, 1.75M)

Attached: Daphne.gif (425x271, 493.89K)

Attached: Based Fart jak.jpg (388x445, 17.05K)

I love you Frasier bros, you make the only threads on Yea Forums i care about anymore

Dr. Frasier Crane: Well, Joe has found the source of the leak in my ceiling. It is Cam Winston's brand new washing machine! By God, for this time he's gone too far! As if his noise and noxious presence at the condo board meetings weren't bad enough. Have you ever heard of anything more fury inspiring?

Daphne Moon: I certainly have not. Imagine the cheek of the man, installing an illegal washer-dryer.

Joe: Oh, they're not illegal. A lot of the units have them. You guys have a hookup in the hall closet where you keep all those hats...

[Daphne glares at Frasier]

Dr. Frasier Crane: First of all, I had completely forgotten about the hookup. Second of all, I believe the homburg is poised for a comeback,

Glad to help user.

Attached: Niles-Crane.jpg (822x1024, 120.52K)

Post your favourite episode right now

Attached: frasier ski lodge.png (640x474, 669.01K)

Attached: slap.jpg (388x445, 18.35K)

kek

>season 6 ep 10 not at least classic

jesus niles is one of the shows funniest
moments

youtube.com/watch?v=1_i3l0WGmvE&ab_channel=PicsHunter

youtube.com/watch?v=D4V_YrY-rXo&ab_channel=IMAFREAKINYOUTUBER

based

youtube.com/watch?v=xUthzb90790&ab_channel=Mister42

based benny

Halloween (S5E3)

Attached: halloween.png (1261x782, 1.23M)

Best frame of the whole series

Daphne made my little pp so hard in the 90's.