You now remember Queens Gambit

>chess is a boys club apparently
>no girls allowed according to show
>chauvinistic attitude by all male players
>girl genius instantly good at chess, doesn’t have to learn, practice or dedicate herself at all, just beats everyone
>why should the audience care?
>she petulantly joins chess tournaments with the aim of getting to the higher paid ones
>she expects to win, doesn’t seem to try much
>everyone she faces is an annoyance to her, or someone simply just in her way
>her ambition is ambiguous and vague
>she shows no respect to anybody she faces, she looks down on them
>she doesn’t even enjoy chess or enjoy winning
>she isn’t grateful for the winnings
>when she does get beaten, she petulantly goes in a huff because the concept of someone being better than her is an impossibility.
>she takes drugs, smokes, drinks and faces no consequences for this
>obviously she wins the rematch because smart girl good and men bad

Fuck this stupid ass show and this feminist shitty attitude that permeates everything.

The only reason why people like this show is because girl beats man

Attached: 04D2E1BE-79F5-42C9-A4A6-4C6ACC0A8320.jpg (800x1185, 133.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZpndHxCzXts
youtu.be/4FcokIxe50A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only now are you realizing Sóyflix is basically a propaganda machine at this point?

This was made by jews to punish Bobby Fischer, it's essentially a humiliation ritual.

Who cares

Attached: BB7BFDAF-7274-4BE0-ADA6-7FE7D92C6D24.jpg (1536x2048, 419.62K)

you basically described akagi.

series is actually way more accurate when it comes to the chess-playing scenes than pawn sacrifice (fucking terrible) or the john turturro film which is likable but highly unrealistic
you know not of what you speak little one

Retard, the character is based on Bobby Fischer. The jews constantly try to discredit Fischer even now because despite being a jew himself he became extremely antisemitic later in life. I'm sorry your IQ is too low to understand that this entire show was to humiliate him.

the jew always puts his words in someone else's mouth

Bobby Fischer was unironically right about women and chess. I have played almost no women who are even decent at the game.

In my 20's I was dating a 34yr old who was pretty good at chess, we literally always tied. Only chick I've ever known who even know how to play it but apparently her dad was a huge chess nerd and taught her to play really young.

They hate to see a girlboss winning

I enjoyed it until the end.
Every time she got her ass beat she just won later.
She was addicted to alcohol and other drugs and just kicked all her bad habits, no problem.

This was a good show but the feminist bullshit was so false and ridiculous that Netflix is actually being sued over it for deliberately lying about her being the first female chess champion or something along those lines

Still waiting for the next generation of female top chess players.

I'm gonna watch this soon. i watched 2 episodes when it debuted and they were good, but some shit came up and distracted me.

youtu.be/ZpndHxCzXts
I dont care. This scene is kino and the first thing that has made me cry in quite a while

I like this show because it got me back into chess

sub 1500 scum

Right now the top FIDE rated female chess player is Yifan Hou with a rating of 2650, a full 40 rating points above the second best woman in the world
When competing against men, Yifan is only 94th best in the world

Attached: yifan.png (1365x447, 69.52K)

Close but no cigar.

Attached: rapid.png (429x59, 2.91K)

>ayy lmao
Why is this genetic abomination allowed to be on movie screens?

Fischer was repeatedly beaten by young girls.

Fischer recognized that there were strong women player, naming Gaprindashvili and Menchik.

if you're sub 2000 you're literally chess trash.

Ayys have bigger brains, therefore better at chess.

Attached: ayylmao.jpg (1386x1385, 1.09M)

you're still sub 2000, you're like literally scum.

kinky stuff

im sub 800

Attached: bg,transparent.png (1000x1000, 236.89K)

play us at chess user, we're only a couple of cute girls.

Attached: botez.jpg (930x620, 76.38K)

>watch Peaky Blinders the other day
>Anya is now portrayed as a leading gal in the menu
>literally positioned in a way that draws attention to her before the other actresses

There is so much wrong with this that I hardly know where to even start. Did they really need to market the show as a feminist Anya-fest despite its success and critical acclaim?

You don’t know what humiliation ritual is dumb zoomer

we gotta stick to together us sub 800s ok.

ok

Who the fuck is Anya

it's basically a gender bent bobby Fischer biopic.

Should trans women be allowed to play in women's chess tournaments?

I MOVE MY FLYING HORSE IN AN L SHAPE!! TALLY HOOOOOO

who the fuck invented this game.

Attached: chess.jpg (800x781, 114.96K)

My wife

considering they have no brains I doubt it would be much of an issue.

Anya...

Bazed cümer

LMAO
This would be phenomenal actually, because anyone who has a problem with it wouldn't be able to fall back on the "men are just biologically stronger" line
Any critics would have to fucking admit that men are smarter than women

good

Attached: trash.jpg (944x481, 32.81K)

>despite being a jew himself
half jew his father was German although there is some evidence his mother was in fact a michling herself making him only 1/4 jew

>who the fuck invented this game.
Literally indians. Explains a lot
>i learn chess for she

Actual dumb whores.

>can't just enjoy a show about Anya's character overcoming her demons and upbringing and being successful
>wahhh women
Maybe if you didn't frame it in such a faggot way you wouldn't have a problem. IRL chess is dominated by men and women can't beat the best male chess players.

The difference is that Akagi actually loses in the end.

>gets beat by random chess hustlers
heh, nothen personall kid

If I win I get to delete your twitch channels

>chess is a boys club apparently
set in the 50s/60s
>no girls allowed according to show
set in the 50s/60s
>chauvinistic attitude by all male players
set in the 50s/60s. Also, not all of them.
>girl genius instantly good at chess, doesn’t have to learn, practice or dedicate herself at all, just beats everyone
She did learn when she was a child and her entire life is literally dedicated to the game since she was 9, she gets beaten by benny and borgov
>why should the audience care?
no one is going to make you watch it
>she petulantly joins chess tournaments with the aim of getting to the higher paid ones
this is how getting better works?
>she expects to win, doesn’t seem to try much
she has a competitive attitude, she tries hard when the opponents are good.
>everyone she faces is an annoyance to her, or someone simply just in her way
her aim is to be the best, not make friends
>her ambition is ambiguous and vague
yeah, until the end
>she shows no respect to anybody she faces, she looks down on them
at the beginning yes but she gets humbled by benny
>she doesn’t even enjoy chess or enjoy winning
chess is her entire life, it's more than about enjoying it
>she isn’t grateful for the winnings
she is? do you expect her to go "wow, i really have made it to the big time" after she wins every major tournament?
>when she does get beaten, she petulantly goes in a huff because the concept of someone being better than her is an impossibility.
yeah?? part of the point is that she has to realise she can't automatically win every game like she has since she became a prodigy
>she takes drugs, smokes, drinks and faces no consequences for this
??? did you watch the show??
>obviously she wins the rematch because smart girl good and men bad
she wins because she got her life together and made friends

its a good show, you are just mentally disabled

stfu levy you kike

One of the hottest girls in my graduating class was in chess club in high school. Not sure if she was any good, but she was there.

yeah i mean i guess if Hikaru dressed as a girl and entered the tournament that would be pretty fucking stupid.

Attached: new womens chess champ.jpg (794x618, 41.38K)

No it'd have to be some middle of the road IM who nobody has ever heard of
Hikaru would be charged with murder

hikaru is such a faggot. He is reddit incarnate. Magnus is better.

fite me brah

Attached: Brah.jpg (480x360, 28.79K)

>doux paris
non french trying to speak french is hilarious
as if we would accept this literally bug faced blonde retard in here
t. proud frog

How could you look at her face without laughing? She looks ridiculous

>Magnus is better.
Fingers crossed Hikaru gets to challenge Magnus for the throne this time around
We'd get to watch him get embarrassed on levels that Nepo would never be able to fathom

>Magnus is better.
no fucking duh, the greatest chess player to ever live is better. FUCKING WOW

I’m not reading that

Attached: 5B1DD3DF-01DA-4023-89F9-F76EACC4FD63.gif (498x498, 2.17M)

>t. proud frog
...why?

Attached: 1604690272730.jpg (531x599, 25.88K)

>be Japanese
>cant speak japanese

kek

Even Hikaru admitted he would likely never even get to the final to play Magnus. He knows his level. He's beaten Magnus ONCE>

Someone post the contrived non-chess tie-in board game

as in a better person also. Hikaru is a immature fag and incredibly egotistic. Magnus is chill and doesnt act like being good at chess makes him some kind of god and try to fight people over chess like a child.

youtu.be/4FcokIxe50A

the ayy was trying to speak french in her story picture, not finnish, not german, french
there is something about us that you cant find elsewhere
>inb4 niggers
yeah you are right, kek

Oh I don't think he'll make it, but god it would be funny

yes, Magnus is fairly chilled. And Hikaru is a raging autist. everyone knows.

>Magnus is chill and doesnt act like being good at chess makes him some kind of god

are you sure we're talking about the same god damn person here?! This is his literally shitick. He does literally think he's a god. Like wtf. He does however know that its stupid to think that and jokes about it too.

woman are not good at chess regardless of the time period
this show is feminist trash propaganda creating a complete fiction like feminism itself and everything leftist do apparently.
it is further egregious that they basically gender bent bobby fishers' story and try and pass it of as legitimate.
im glad shitflix is in financial trouble and i hope they go bankrupt before they can make any more shit episodes of this trash.
kys

Daughter of Dana Scully. The ayylmaos probed Scully, but she put it down to her sleeping tablets giving her erotic dreams. Then they implanted a fetus in her, but she insisted she had just gained a bit of weight. 9 months later Anya was born, but Scully assumed she was the result of a drunken encounter with a man (strange given she is usually anal only).
Mulder tried to point out the baby was an alien, but Scully said "Don't be mean! She just has an odd little face." The child showed an abnormally high IQ and aptitude for strategy games, but Scully said she was just bright for her age. 20 years later the fully grown Anya asked if her daddy was an alien. "THERE ARE NO ALIENS!!!" retorted Scully.
Anya realized that she would have to find out her origins on her own, but this would require a wealth of resources. So she moved to California and found work as an actress in order to fund her immense radio telescope project. One day she will find the source of the mothership and phone home.

Attached: 1649960104653.jpg (1242x1463, 360.01K)

chess Brah is a fucking whacked out druggie obviously he's going to start a lot of fights.

What did she look like when she was really young? Do you have pictures?

because she was in france retard

>because she was in france
why

>>girl genius instantly good at chess, doesn’t have to learn, practice or dedicate herself at all, just beats everyone
You are a retard and you never watched the series, fuck off.

Hikaru Magnus chess was what got me interested in chess again after Kasparov betrayed us to the MAchines and we were all assimilated into the matrix and made into slaves.

A literal fae

Attached: 944DADDA-51A6-4B5D-95B8-B5C7664D9A94.jpg (1302x2048, 366.69K)

>and taught her to play really young.
I read that as "taught her to play wrong" and thought that's why you always tied, like she thought that was the point.

>The ayylmaos probed Scully,
they probed her pussy. they put it in her pussy. IN DANA SKULLIES PUSSY!

this alien looking chick and the nigress from dune must be the most two overrated actress every JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THEY UNIRONICALLY LOOK WORSE THAN THE AVERAGE LIDL CASHIER

How many black cocks did she take though?

If they're ugly but popular actresses, wouldn't that suggest they're talented instead?

faggot detected
i hope you get tertiary syphilis

>wouldn't that suggest they're talented instead?
just pushed by some (((them))) for some unknown reasons, thats for sure

if I win user, you have to go out for a walk and not post on Yea Forums for 24 hours.

Attached: Alexandra-Botez-Wiki.jpg (1080x719, 89.41K)