Why did Jay seem so worried with the way Mike and Jack Quaid were bonding?

Why did Jay seem so worried with the way Mike and Jack Quaid were bonding?

Attached: file.png (1239x565, 797.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XaOsX-vwKLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's no secret that Mike and Jay's relationship has been strained when Rich has revelead that he and Mike take 10% more of the gross RLM profits than him. He feels despensible, he feels threatened.

I think Jay’s more afraid of Mike getting into another drunken bar fight

Attached: FF5F4FB8-7A58-41C0-B7F6-9C268982088F.gif (284x288, 738.28K)

You're wrong, he doesn't care. He knows that Mike is finished anyway and will soon be back in jail.

>The "T" behind Jay makes it looks like he has rabbit ears
>Easter just passed

What does it mean? What are they trying to tell us?

Attached: ddfFDe.png (141x273, 65.21K)

i think mike is more the kind to lock up little girls in his basement
while jay strikes me more as the coldhearted serial killer

ah sweet it's the daily RLM schizo thread

I only watch videos with mike and rich

Foreshadowing Mac's return.

>implying there's only one every day

For the love of god go outside. You're family is worried about you.

I've been avoiding RLM for years, but I recently found out I have canker so I better watch at least one episode before I die. What episode should I watch frens?

He is going to start transitioning over the next few episodes. NuJack & Canadians are going to stand in for a while. It was on the pateron top tier supporter private discord but it was deleted before I got a screenshot

Every episode with Max Landis
Sorry about your sore bro, I know they make creams for that but they taste disgusting so I don't bother

Hes a jealous little faggot. Jay bauman is even worse than beardfat and aidsmoby. Mike is king and rich is the only good costar. And Mike knows it.

Attached: le1eos0bwmWKin6i6ulpHn1WIwCMs5gNwsc-msd3ah4.png (445x264, 108.65K)

What a chad.

Discount Joshua Jackson

They are lovers.

>not reviewing the northman
>not reviewing any relevant movies anymore

What is their problem?

Attached: halfinthebag.jpg (1363x722, 275.85K)

There aren't any relevant movies. The Northman certainly isn't.

Cuz there is a new twink in town, Jack is Mike's ass now. Jay gonna have to stretch his own holes if he wants em kept loose now.

>Northman
>relevant

Mike and Rich are the OG.

Attached: 05bedd4db6ea891274bbac4745c9f0fe.jpg (600x600, 105.03K)

Do you have a source on this?
I'd personally be a little pissed off if I was a core team member working on something in a friend group and they unilaterally decided I didn't deserve as much money as the others as well.
How do they even decide on the division of income?

NO

It was a wrestling competition. Mike and Rich teamed up and Jay came first so he lost.

you need to not take these threads too seriously

Steady income of Patreon money instead of the old format of youtube ad revenue allows for them to just shit out whatever half-assed content they want whenever they want. Back in the day it was probably more important for them to get high view counts on videos, therefore it was important to review popular movies, but now they can just leech off the most willing and desperate paypiggies forever.

Everything Jay did in Miami is automatically justifiable to anyone over the age of ~25, zoomers haven't lived enough of a life to understand, and that is especially true of Mike's reaction (and Rich's silence), life isn't a fairy tale and only zoomers give enough of a shit about the whole Miami "fiasco" to constantly bring it up. If he wasn't technically in the entertainment biz then MAYBE I could see the outrage, but as it stands holding any of it against him is a huge indicator of immaturity/naivety

I wonder how Jay feels knowing so many of their viewers are aware of I'M DYING LAUREN and how he got subsequently turbo-cucked by Mike.

gayjay

"Third Reich" mike and "Rich as fuck" evans do not call him "Jealous" jay for nothing

>AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH IT'S THE NOT GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYS

He liked the "Top Hat Ape Goes West" script idea more than "My Doghouse is Haunted by a Ghost."

>allows for them to just shit out whatever half-assed content they want
Like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=XaOsX-vwKLw

(Tampermoney + Simple YouTube Age Restriction Bypass script to bypass age restriction)

qrd? I haven’t updated my RLM lore google docs in 2 days

Mike is so fucking pathetic, the bit was obviously that hey had him do the same to 3 scripts as a build up for Jack's finale joke but oh lil' Mikey boy edited and he could not share the same fate as the other ones no he had to be special and edit out when his stuff gets discarded of course. Fucking cretin.

no wonder it got cut from that justin roiland thing

>Jay
>core team member
I cant tell if you dont know, or just being a troll. Either way thanks for the laugh

Attached: 1650316850348.gif (326x326, 73.18K)

>no Batman Half in the bag
>no The Northman Half in the bag
>no X Half in the bag
>no Everything Everywhere All at Once Half in the bag
>no The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent Half in the bag
>no Mike and Jay talk about Severance
>no Picard Ep 6~8 ReView
>no new Jay and Rich ReView
>no Best of the Worst without gimmick

Attached: sWdasdAWdfFg.jpg (234x215, 9.71K)

lmao, that actually does look like Mike from about 10 years ago

WHERE
IS
THE
PICARD
REVIEW
YOU
FUCKING
HACKS

Honestly, what -do- they do all day long with those thousands of Patreon money? I don't believe a whole team of people take 4-5 days of 6-8 hours of works to produce one episode of two dudes talking about a movie.

Jay has been spending a lot of time riding mountain bikes with his non-movie nerd friends.

lol cry more, wagecuck

I retired at 28, I don't have to ever work again in my life. I don't see how this is relevant though.

i also retired at 28, now i live with my mom and she pay all my things
is great

Not even memeing, I think Jay looked uncomfortable when Quaid referenced Norm Macdonald.

indeed I try my best to avoid Jay and his midwit reddit opinions.

Good, Youtube ad revenue is so shit that the only way to make a living with it is to pump out horrible clickbait content every day that would all be 100x worse than any Patreon-facilitated videos you could imagine

the picard review is the only one of those that could possibly matter

it was based

Jack didn't say it on camera but the full norm quote is "Women love Draculas like kids love stray dogs"

more like 16 years ago but yeah it does

Sorry my nigga, too busy bullying people with brain problems into retirement.

It breaks my heart whenever Jay uploads those dope ass fuck hype beast reels of his adventures and the few glances you have of Mike are on reflections of Jay's sunglesses or his helmet as he dabs surrounded by beautiful girls and bear daddys. Mike should be more included inthose expeditions desu.

>living with your parents
I have no clue how some people can go back to that state. Being that old and still having to answer to others is embarrassing.

Go back

Just another sick cunt joining the band wagon now that he has died and ascended sainthood. Same way Mike casualy mentioned that he was a big fan the next show they released after Norm had died.

FUCK THOSE PHONIES.

Attached: Norm mFW.webm (442x422, 194.53K)

I wonder if they'll get more Hollywood stars now that a legit one actually showed up.

Closest they had before was Simon Barrett (hack) and Max Landis (double hack).

I wouldn't call Quaid a "Hollywood Star" but even if he was, he has a very specifically related niche background ("Bad Movies" club). If anything Macaulay Culkin was more of a surprise when he appeared, even if you want to claim he was (or is) a has-been.