/trek/

Macarena Edition

previous:

Attached: data-macarena.jpg (694x530, 91.69K)

Attached: LOW LGBTQ+.jpg (803x2641, 299.57K)

>rapes his character again

Attached: Sir Patrick Stewart.jpg (800x1000, 387.24K)

Jesus christ you've posted this crap 51 times in less than a week.

I found it funny the first few times.

PRIME DIRECTIVE: /trek/ is the Star Trek GENERAL thread on Yea Forums. You may post about ANY official or fan-made Star Trek show, movie, or short film. If you aren't comfortable with a thread where people discuss the ENTIRETY of Star Trek then this GENERAL thread is not for you. Feel free to make your own specific-topic Star Trek thread instead. New thread creation at 310 posts.

GENERAL ORDER TWO: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine has been removed from canon by Star Trek: Picard. You may continue to discuss it, however, but be aware that it is no longer canon and the events it depicts did not happen in the Star Trek universe.

GENERAL ORDER THREE: Just like D'Vana Tendi, I am a transgender woman (she / her). Trek has always been progressive and only stupid TNGeezers don't understand it. Don't be a chud and always respect other people, despite their race, gender, religion and so on. LGBTQ+ representation is important and I'm glad the new Trek shows like Lower Decks support us. Using slurs like "tranny" is not allowed in /trek/.

GENERAL ORDER FOUR: The television programs known as "Lower Decks" and "Enterprise" are in-universe holonovels like Captain Proton or Photons Be Free. Feel free to discuss it, but be aware that they are "shows-within-shows" and do not necessarily reflect "real" events within the Star Trek multiverse.

GENERAL ORDER FIVE: If you suffer from a serious mental disorder such as paranoid schizophrenia or autism, please obtain your caregiver's permission prior to posting in /trek/.

Attached: 1604124004691.jpg (653x597, 74.47K)

we can become good guy BORG and make friends with people.

I thought this was going to be “STP deletes DS9 edition.”

They couldn't leave next gen alone. The fucking movies were bad enough with the killing of data.

>Watch NuTrek? I'm not gay, sorry.

Attached: trekchad.jpg (849x712, 136.52K)

>Q isn't a Q
gay

>trying to troll with "rules"
>fills it full of editorializing and writing in first person
Wow, you really suck at trolling

Imagine being able to shitpost using only your mind. The future looks bright, friends.

Mariner is canon in the main timeline and canonically fucked Riker while she was underaged. Not a holonovel.

If there was an actual joke I'd mind less but it's literally just "looool I'm shitposting on treg let's shitpost about lower decks guys!!!!"
All this shitposting is high effort spamming and pretending to be retarded, the two cardinal sins of trolling

Attached: 1632639271183.gif (987x862, 35.35K)

Replying to it just guarantees he'll post it 50 more times, user. Report as spam and move on.

Yeah. Because LD is based. Eat shit, TNGeezer.

Just sneezed again.

Attached: fd9841784db03057-600x338.jpg (600x338, 20.05K)

DUDE JUST ASK THE BORG TO STOP BEING VILLAINS LMAO

tfw postin hapi neex =^_^=

Attached: neex.jpg (960x500, 74.12K)

he needs another dot on his collar for extra effect

The new hip borg are going to say things like bussin, it's gonna be great.

He doesn't look happy. He looks shocked or surprised.

If I don't reply he won't know how muchI hate him.

Attached: 1650565344513.gif (220x252, 15.06K)

He doesn't look happy.

JUST CRY AND THEN YOU WIN

All it took was a nice lady saying hey maybe be a bit nicer and people will like you.
BRILLIANT!

Ah so that's why Picard was standoffish with people and never married or had kids.

Attached: 1647296260613.png (1920x800, 1.58M)

We still remember your epic fail from the last time, bitch. >>

Attached: 1625589355909.jpg (1332x2204, 419.95K)

dey be BUSSIN to the delta quadrant.

>167245734
I was so stoked for the mommy touched me storyline, all those references to "you want to be with me right"?
I was so sure they were going to go there.

Why was the Legion Borg Queen evil in the first place when she was from a timeline where she had already merged with Jurati and became a "good" Borg?

i look happy though :)

I'm bad at linking.

Attached: 6c3.jpg (680x1044, 48.95K)

MKUltra sauntered into the room, wearing nothing but a Starfleet regulation tunic, no pants, and one regulation boot on his head. VeeFee stood in the center of the room, wearing nothing more than a sheer silk caftan, open and blowing slightly with the air currents. VeeFee was standing over a table of wargaming miniature action figures.
"Nice minis," said MK. "Now baby wants milkies. GIB MILKIES NOW MOMMY."
"They're called wargaming miniature action figures," VeeFee chided. "I will give you milkies but only if you let me peg you first."
"What the hell," said MK. "It's Easter. But you have to make sure the government spy cameras aren't watching me."
VeeFee sighed. "Very well," said VF, switching off xir military grade industrial areaolas. The nipples retracted to a reasonably six centimeters in length. "The cameras are off."
"MILKIES!!!" said MK.
Then they fucked and bickered about whether Dukat did nothing wrong. The end.

Attached: veefee.jpg (1080x1080, 52.55K)

5 and a half days to snw

at least it makes sense now why in the future a kind of good version of the BORG tried to help Picard get back to save the past. that at least is the first time a plot line has been wrapped up and made some kind of sense.

kys MKUltranny

Picard in addition to erasing DS9 has erased all remaining hope for SNW.

How come Star Wars keeps getting ludo vidya like picrel, but Star Trek hasn’t gotten one since the nineties?

Attached: 13C6DE3E-742E-40C0-B1BF-978DD93677B9.jpg (1536x864, 299.37K)

How did he hurt you?

Attached: LOW L.jpg (803x399, 32.15K)

Correct image please.

Attached: 1651170720832.jpg (1080x1080, 76.36K)

All this time picards cray cray mommy killed herself because the Black Panther was after her.
Tragic.

Those lego designs are soulless.

you need some kind of medical help.

You have to pay people to make games and CBS/Paramount don't want to splash out like Disney does.

see

NX Refit is canon.

Attached: 1624809674670.png (1920x800, 1.17M)

99.5 percent of this general needs some kind of mental help.

He reported me for posting a Tendi picture signed "WHAT'S HER ENDGAME?"

Welcome to /trek/.

So, what's left of DS9 now that Sisko with a dead wife running the mall is de-Canon? Mariner mentioned being on DS9, so the station, Bajorian Occupation and such still happened.

That's fucked up, he deserves to die.

Attached: bloody-mariner-star-trek-lower-decks-s2e4.jpg (417x551, 18.77K)

You're not supposed to discuss bans.

Damn what a great episode. Season 3 is so good.

Attached: lal.png (1280x720, 502.21K)

>make han solo look like the alden ehrenreich
bwaaahahahahahaha it's almost like they are trying to lose money at this point

>Suggesting there are 200 posters in /trek/

Attached: 1613586578153.jpg (500x357, 26.29K)

Sisko might not go to DS9, since Locutus didn't attack Wolf 359.

In retrospect giving Kurtzmans writers a time travel season was like giving Judy an unlimited prescription for estrogen pills and a fresh vpn.

Wtf I hate MKultra now.

I never said I was banned, you retarded Estonian ESL tranny faggot bitch.

…what?

>implying multiple personalities with 5 devices aren't separate people

I miss Judy

this

Said that. What else changes?

Still have the wormhole and assume DS9 moves and meets the Prophets. Was there anything unique about Sisko that made him the Emissary or would anyone else do in the same situation?

I'm half way thru s2 ds9. when is the next garack kino

Might as well stop now. It's no longer Canon.

Rene Picard will be the new Emissary.