How do you imagine an average Thursday night looked like for Mad Men characters?

How do you imagine an average Thursday night looked like for Mad Men characters?

Attached: 1649534519715.jpg (458x458, 54.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JlfK1SXzSes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell me your top DRUK stories, im here to listen

Attached: tv feels bar.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Just poured myself a megapint and relief washes over me in an awesome wave

WHAT A LIFE

Roger was of upper class Anglo-Saxon stock, modern mutts couldn't do half of what he did

Watching it right now, truly the best show. I miss /scdp/

A lot of milk drinking

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My boner is too fragile to put on a condom when I'm drunk so I just hit it raw. No kids or STDs so far

WHAT A LIFE

So how are we all doing tonight? Whats everyone drinking

I drank too much vodka last while fighting mohg in elden ring. After forty minutes of jumping around the room screaming at the game, I threw up on the couch and passed out. I did not defeat mohg.

Attached: 1651000241920.jpg (720x581, 49.25K)

>have a house party with friends
>always bring my own bottle just in case
>face most of the bottle myself
>party is wrapping up I'm so drunk my friends decide to walk me home
>halfway I suddenly start speeding up and looking over my shoulder
>ask who they are and why they're following me
>suddenly start running
>they begin chasing me
>make it to my house and slam the door
>tell my parents I heard weird transmissions on the radio at work
>tell them people were just following me home it's like 6 Days Condor
>passout shortly later

I've had like 3 bouts of alchohol psychosis now

my drinking has caused ED so now I might aswell keep drinking until it causes my dead

Sounds scary lad

I haven't drank since Saturday so it would be nice to have a couple of pops tonight but the issue is whether this will lead me to get after the 1/8 of blow I currently have in my sock drawer (it will).

So whats everyone DRINKIN and WATCHIN tonight

Attached: time to hit the bottle.png (310x208, 39.41K)

puking while drinking alone
Come on user… how did it come to this

Easy solution user, drink more

I thought only stonerfags can get psychosis, you niggers lied to me

That is the most diabetic drink ever. Estrogenic bovine pus and fat mixed with strong metabolized sugar alcohol... Welcome to cuckold Town.

Attached: 1646767098827.gif (256x234, 2.67M)

What's the hottest girl you couldn't get it up for, how did that night go? Storytime, nigger

>Thursday afternoon
>call up mistress tell her to expect me
>call up wife tell her im working late to free up Friday night for dinner with her and friends at local hotspot
>leave work early and pick up flowers and sweets and a bottle for the mistress
>fuck, shower
>leave around 8pm pick up take out
>get home kiss the wife and say dont worry about dinner i grabbed something on my way home.
>i will see you in bed good night im gonna stay up and watch a little tv

>Estrogenic bovine pus and fat
>t. can't digest lactose

Attached: lactose.png (380x188, 11.77K)

Its over DRUK bros.....

For me, it's getting blackout drunk on Fridays. Nevertheless, enjoy your drinks today drukbros.
A nice bourbon for me, Wild Turkey specifically, I can't drink anything else. I used to be that degenerate that unironically bought Steel Reserve with quarters and drank it first thing in the morning, but I grew out of that once I got some money and self control.

Attached: whatalife.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

WHAT A LIFE

One of my regular druk buddies, one who I don't really care for, messaged me on sunday on how he had a profound evening last night talking about theology with a 19 year old woman.

The man is 31 and a CEO of a startup. How do I make him stop?

He's a lost cause

I am lactose tolerant and used to drink milk in copious amounts when i was a kid but being a grown up you learn milk comes from a FEMALE animal that is in a stage of high estrogen (a window post-pregnancy).

If you wanna be a real man you eat red beef from exclusively MALE cattle. Drink all the cuckold milk you want just don't complain when you have gyno bitchtits.

Attached: 1631963096273.gif (412x229, 1.76M)

She was a solid 8 which is out of my league frankly. Spent like half an hour trying to get my member awake and no dice.
She was upset and told me to get help but I went for another drink.
Drank myself to the ER that night and yeah, I still do that sometimes

he still lives in a student dorm and his room looks like the meme about guys really live this - unmade bed, razer computer and a desk, some weight and protein powder, a nasty ass couch and a few posters of tarantino films

Its over for him, time to DRUK

>that product placement
Nobody except HS and college kids drink smirnoff. Functional alcoholics buy middle-shelf brands like Absolute or Finlandia and trainwrecks go for the cheapest stuff like Popov or Russian Prince. Smirnoff is somewhere in the middle, a cheap brand that LARPs as mid-shelf.

I can't believe that Draper prefers Romano's wife to mine.

absolut rasberry + sparkling water is kino at gym

DRUK CHADS NEVER LOSE

>She was upset and told me to get help
First time I'm hearing this, women usually tell guys some comforting stuff when that happens (whether they actually mean it or not). You probably crushed her ego that she wasn't good enough to get a guy aroused, good on you for humbling a bitch

Functional alcoholic here, Skyy is my go-to mid shelf vodka.

I got DRUK one time, it was good

Retard, all the beef you eat comes from male cattle unless your retarded shithole eats the ones that produce more cattle

I have a few drinks on a friday or saturday night, play a single player game like STALKER and immerse myself for a few hours, then I drink a bunch of water and sleep. I wish I could party like I did back in college. I feel bad for kids these days going into school now. Seems like such a hollow experience from what I got to experience a decade ago.

Attached: 1604085815447.png (365x507, 5.18K)

What kind of work is that? They spend all day drinkin, smoking and having sex. Do I need to go to college for that job? Where do I sign?

Based subtle reference catcher

Attached: B8yqw-4CUAAp7AA.jpg (250x250, 7.17K)

WHAT A LIFE

>drinking at the gym
the fuck?

Its kino

Alright chaps, it's time. Post what you're listening, listen and rate others.

Attached: 1644016953046.png (528x501, 34.12K)

Mr. Crowley

Tonight is the final night i drink, untill tomorrow

Two One Six

youtube.com/watch?v=JlfK1SXzSes

The pains wont stop, anyone know this feel?

you don’t get whisky dick?

I just want to drink.

I have an AA meeting instead because my girlfriend thinks I'm a fucking alcoholic when really I'm an intermittent binge drinker

Attached: 1650687361698.png (576x614, 812.59K)

Do it then

>Dump GF
>Drink
Its that simple user

you're a dumb faggot who can't drink milk without getting bitch tits

I lost my job in December. I can't afford it the luxury. My mother depends of me. I'm a professional. Jesus Christ I can do this.

How does your mother depend on you if you have no job retard

Receive money. Allows survival.

>6k monthly listeners
Don't lie to us user, this is your band

Get a job

>Not working a comfy night only security job were you are completely alone and can get drunk on the job

this kind of thing always sounds great until you're 6 months in, haven't talked to another soul for a few weeks, and you just want to die

I try. The other day Rockwell Automation was looking for an analyst. But they don't respond back. They ask you to fill out this form on their own platform but it still shows up as "Under Review".

>6 months in, haven't talked to another soul for a few weeks
Yes, thats exactly how i like my life, people suck. I just get to chill and watch TV shows and Film while i 'work'

I limit myself if I'm drinking with a woman I'm about to fuck. Drink only wine so your dick is half functional instead of dead

unfortunately smoking weed tonight, wish I was drinking though drukbros

good luck

I dont need luck, my life is perfect

I've gotten hammered every night for almost 2 years. I wake up and go to work sweating bullets from my face and shaking by the afternoon.
It's getting really bad to where I think I might have cancer, the last few weeks my body has been doing weird things. Almost fainted today and my kidneys hurt like hell lately.

>he thinks mad men characters got their jobs through college

they're all handsome, rich, and well-connected (except for don, that's the whole point). good luck bro

Based, time to drink in celebration user

I get so drunk I blackout, cause a huge scene, make an ass of myself and usually end the night by pissing myself. I have endless stories, most I dont remember and am told i did

So how are you guys doing tonight? Whats everyone watching and drinking at the moment?

Attached: seinfeld time to drink.webm (490x386, 1.79M)

I piss myself when drinking alone

Whole milk and liquor cocktails are one of the healthier ways to enjoy alcohol, which is why people used to enjoy them before retard food pyramid propaganda like 'milk le bad'

Last Tuesday I walked to a bar and started drinking at 9 or so, next thing I remember I'm in a hospital bed and getting phenobarbital drip from an IV and getting lectured by a fat nurse about binge drinking. Apparently I passed out in the bar
$900 EMS bill.

Nothing at all since I don't drink on the weekdays. I will probably buy some beer tomorrow before work

>$900 EMS bill.
Imagine being an American kek

Drink now

same dog, got too much school shit this week. next weekend it's druktime though

I don't have anything :(

have the "imagine drinking" threads started getting banned on sight or something?
either way, a solution could be renaming the images to "imagine drinking" so the threads are easier to find
cause when I'm drunk and go to post in these threads they can be hard to find if there isn't a simple way to search for them

Based Satan