Gaming show kino is over

gaming show kino is over

Attached: 124421421412.png (781x571, 468.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HGPZPx71FE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would say, "It seems like people don't like being trashed and nagged at." but it was probably just not a good show..

>G4
>2022
???

Wait they didn't fire her after that rant!?

>be videogames, a male dominated hobby
>specfically a white male autistic hobby
>women whinge and insult you and fill your hobby with ugly women, trannies, and nogs
>Bail
>WAHHHH WHY DO WHITE MEN HATE ME
I fucking HATE women and jews and blacks please Jesus just start the escaton I wanna play fallout irl

Good I hope Frosk unironically gets rape corrected by a muslim immigrant

I watched their first episode back and for a few seconds during that press conference skit I was enjoying it. Then the actual show started and they're like "Okay we're going to watch twitter videos" Why the hell did they even come back?

G4 was always trash and killed the much better Tech TV

qrd?

women ruin everything they touch

looks like it's still going and it's getting weird

Attached: 41242121421424.png (815x536, 573.1K)

good

Attached: 1651079144971.png (1233x930, 1.56M)

Brush yer rabbit teeth

>infamous rant
Was was the rant?

What happened? Did she went nuclear or what?

promoted to CEO of gamers

>frosk
ohonono do they really, that can't be a real name.

>>Was was the rant?
I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE MEEENN IF YOU DON"T LIKE YOU CAN LEAAAAABE IT!!

Just google Frosk rant

It was only ever popular because it was the only show that had a semi-bangable chick talking about video games.

bros I just want to fuck cute dyke into straight

Thank Christ, X-Play has always sucked.

g4 was awesome back in 2002-2004 or so

averaging like 10k views a video lol, i wonder what the salary is for the hosts

Attached: 21442142142124e.png (1318x911, 1.61M)

save will neff from this he deserves better

cringe comfy frog poster. fuck you fag

Even then I still don't get the appeal. It was obvious none of the girls knew shit about what they were talking about and were just going off of a script, and even then its in the era of the internet, you can just find hotter chicks to look at.
G4 was really well crafted for the Halo/GTA retard audience at the time, many of whom gen6 consoles were their very first.

lol, no

this nigga ain't comfy

She got criticized for her review style and opinions so she claimed misogyny in an uncomfortable screed.

Attached: 217C5E00-4A23-45BC-B736-EC3786FECDFC.gif (260x195, 983.07K)

>spend money to look like this
>probably more than enough to fix her orc teeth
It's basically guaranteed that a guy commented on her teeth once and now she won't fix them because men are le bad

>we live in a hellworld today because gamers wanted journalistic integrity a decade ago

post some numbers pls op

What kind of name is "Frosk" anyway

You tube ad revenue only generates around a grand for like 500k views. You have to get a fuck ton of views to actually make profit on youtube. This shit is nothing but a money sink lol

>h-haha i’m uh… comfy… bro… yeah! comfy!
fucking faggot kill yourself

Should've hired DingDong and Julian.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HGPZPx71FE4

g4tv.com
judgement day
icons
g4 arena

all kino

>the X-play YouTube channel
Who the fuck would watch this shit when there are just so many alternatives of vary autism levels that will actually discuss the game seriously? Even Dunkey probably offers better insights and you can all the way from X play at the bottom to him a little higher to people that will actually, legitimately review a single game for hours and disassemble it. These old review formats just don’t cut it anymore, these people just need to find new employment or try harder, honestly. We don’t need such generic efforts at journalism on niche hobbies anymore, people like this are just antiquated. It’s like meeting a blockbuster manager in 2012. Like what the fuck are you still doing here?

>jesus

Attached: 1626619599483.jpg (1268x969, 345.48K)

it means frog in iceland or some buleshit

i just want to frosk her right in the pooper

on youtube, the best Yea Forums and /vr/ hosts are middle aged white nerds, and any women and minorities channels are cronies that ride their coattails. is anything on G4 as well produced as My Life In Gaming? are any of the hosts as chill and likable as Chris Alaimo? is anything as funny as Joe Redifer's throwaway end sketches?

I could fix her

Well, yeah. That's true for a lot of things. It seems like everyone keeps trying to pick moves out of Ninja Theory's playbook from the DMC reoot

>Hmm. What will sell our product? Reassuring them of the quality or interacting with them in positive ways?
>I know! I'll call them faggots and tell them how racist and sexist they are. They'll have to love us then!

It's stupid as shit.

Attached: TERRY DANCE.gif (429x592, 2.8M)

>Get woke go broke doesn't exis--

her histrionics didn’t help to be sure, but 2000s tv is never coming back. G4 was only watched because gamerkid parents had cable and it was on. out of the thousands of things people can watch online, a glib facsimile of 2000s cable isn’t going to cut it.

They barely upload anymore. What a pointless money sink that was.

eh might be
Frosch is german for frog, sounds similar

I used to watch original Ninja Warrior seasons on G4, back when random crab fishermen won the show and that was good.
Cannot imagine what kind of pozzed and manufactured "nerd culture" crap they've come up with now.

>Being upset over pepe
>on Yea Forums
It takes a whole new level of upset to then reply. Maybe you should go somewhere else un/comfy/.

Attached: 1650867749801.jpg (854x1024, 148.98K)

“Your gaming journalists were so preoccupied with whether they could be as woke as possible, they didn’t stop to think if they should.”

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 12.41.21 PM.png (533x493, 372.27K)

>Being this mad about someone comfy posting
Clearly you're the faggot here

I almost did just to prove a point that this dyke wasn't really a dyke, but she wasn't really hot enough for me to follow through.

Media in general just doesn’t mean much anymore. There are a few big publications still going but honestly if you’re truly passionate about the shit you’re paid to review you should just go solo. There are people that get over 100k subs in under a year, new channels pop up all the time. The Nocturnal Rambler exclusively talks about gothic clones of all things and get views. He will take the entire game apart or discuss just one small part of it for a long time, what does a 5 minute review do to compare to that? It’s just antiquated in its entirety, a complete has been idea. You might as well open a store that sells Nokia phones in a dying shopping mall, that’s how dumb a job this is at this point.

Hell awaits you.

>her

full support for the comfy poster

I don't know what is worst, that shitty content or people like OP who constantly want to talk about it. You're know different than a gossipy whore complaining about drama.

>Frosk: DON'T DEMEAN WOMEN
>Also Frosk: I WOULD LITERALLY DRINK YOUR BLOOD

Attached: blood.jpg (600x749, 96.7K)

lol wtf

"And yet out of all the threads you could have replied to this is the one you chose. See thats, thats chaos."

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 12.45.47 PM.png (444x329, 180.59K)

Megan Fox posted about drinking her partners blood in a weird instagram post. And Frosk finds Megan Fox attractive. Check the twitter, it is real.

And these are the creatures calling you a problem.
Fucking hell

>implying it costs anything to shoot a quick reply on an anonymous board
newfag

fag
fag
and fag

That's gross, Frosk. I don't wanna know who you masturbate to.

>be something
>invite leftism
>collapse

Many cases. All of them actually.

Attached: 1648248023738.png (398x387, 3.38K)