Literally one of the worst movies ive ever seen

Literally one of the worst movies ive ever seen

Attached: FDA54398-309A-4F8B-9E93-AC3774DB79E6.jpg (1200x800, 113.38K)

seethe more Hansdeep Nigelwong

it's br49/dunc-tier in it's awfulness no doubt

It’s better than Villeneuve

in what way?
it's a dour joyless slog that's poorly written

It’s not. BR49 was better.
It’s very long and very boring. It’s just more capestuff. It’s not special or unique. It sucks.

watched this with only like 3-4 hrs of sleep in a empty cinema, it was alright but i dozed off like twice, even during the batman/penguin chase scene

In the plot way and set design and character depth way. Sicario would be his only movie that could match The Batman.

Hell, Gotham in The Batman was more Blade Runner than Blade Runner 2049

>it's a dour joyless slog that's poorly written

yeah, like he said, better than Villeneuve

>and character depth way.
you type like
>Im14andthisisdeep

Attached: 1592511452697.gif (195x229, 1.13M)

>shitwits wasting days discussing about which flavor of diarrhea is better

>implying Villeneuve is better
ofc u use a yboi gif too

>Hell, Gotham in The Batman was more Blade Runner than Blade Runner 2049
as much as I disagree with everything else you wrote I actually agree with this

It was a high budget fan film.

speak english

don't fan films tend to have reverence for the character though??

Yeah, it was the best Gotham in all of Batman movies no doubt. The Batman is flawed as fuck, but the way it was shot, atmosphere, and set desing was top notch, and if you argue with it than you are a contrarian idiot

everything that had to do with the writing, story and character development was f-tier

Nah, it had its moments. Penguin was great, Farrell nailed it, Kravitz was hot and sleazy, good Catwoman, Battison nailed the "tormented violent freak" they were going for with this Batman

too many pointless anti-white elements

>Nah, it had its moments.
name one that exists outside of your warped head canon

>lists nothing but actor performances and aesthetics that had nothing to do with the writing
film school really paying off for you daddys money fag

I enjoyed the atmosphere

it was the only thing that was executed well

The script was the weakest part, I loved the first 2 hours, but the third act really sucked. Riddler was cringe. I loved this movie, but it is really flawed

it was pretty good but was really let down by the paper thin characters, wish washy story and complete disregard for proper character development
looked and felt like a million bucks though

>the real problem with gotham is white privilege

What did she mean by this?

Attached: C99670DE-22FD-4A51-AFCB-899793C10D21.jpg (1200x800, 64.79K)

Well she's a post wall drug peddling whore bastard daughter of a rat fuck crime lord. And she's obsessed with cats. I don't think the audience is meant to respect her opinions.

It's not a movie, it's a concept. It's like they were in the early stage of development, trying to find their mark, and they decided to make 3 hours of it and called it a movie.

I really liked it for it's edginess, but I will not defend it to the last drop of saliva. It had its flaws, and I understand how some people might be dissapointed or just simply didn't like it. Hope the sequel will kick ass

Falcone is not even white.

Whiter than you, amerimutt.

She's meant to be wrong, given that she's saying this to Bruce Wayne without even knowing it.

Watch more movies. Its not even the worst Batman film. But yes, its dogshit and way too long.

OH! Calm down Tuturro. You performance was excellent.

the house in this scene was very familiar, was it used in any other movie? the interior induced deja vu.

>pull my hair and kiss me you brooding white boy
That's what I got out of it

There is no character depth in the Batman. Everyone is a caricature. Gordon and Alfred just exist. Negress mayor is just Michelle Obama. Riddler is just a reddit projection of Yea Forums. Batman/Bruce Wayne has no personality outside of his monologues. Penguin is a caricature as well but he is at least interesting to look at and listen too. Catwoman is deep I guess as a single black woman, if that's what you find interesting.

Attached: 1648744728512.webm (640x800, 2.66M)

Best Gotham was Burton movies. Begins the next best. The Batman was a copy of Begins but worse.

Attached: batman New Picture (65).png (1920x806, 1.61M)

>so hot

Attached: batman catwoman 1650574872170.jpg (1108x1571, 264.95K)

Wrong on all accounts. They needed the R rating to nail the "violent freak" and they pussied out. Batman gets beat up by Riddler's instagram followers.

I would fuck that, I'm not homosexual like you.

le heckin white man is bad!!!!!

She's supposed to be hot. The Catwoman role is just begging for a 10/10 woman to turn it into something iconic.

Attached: batman catwoman 1651006052668.jpg (1440x2560, 1.08M)

There were a couple of shots like this in BB, that lasted about 3 mins combined. The rest of the movie looked like typical Nolan movie

Doesn't make her fit for the role. Just means you have low standards and eat up whatever shit hollyjew gives you.

Noomi Rapace as a goth catwoman would have been amazing.

As I've said, I'm not homosexual like you

There were no shots like that in The Batman.

Attached: batman New Picture (68).png (1920x805, 1.75M)

Why is this movie getting so much hate in Yea Forums? even No Way Home didn't get this much hate. In fact, it was mostly memes and praise for Dafoe.

imagine not enjoying ave maria kino

Attached: indeks.jpg (168x300, 5.47K)

Thank you for your service

Attached: 1639929459987.png (1346x788, 453.05K)

Yea well you have to take whatever you can get, someone like you.

Attached: FEF8484D-5ADE-4595-BE3A-2F3736382F90.jpg (1440x1080, 152.65K)

Disneyshills obviously see

You will like the mutt niggress and you will be happy

Attached: 4C25D6AD-8FB2-401D-A1E9-3DF2D0596645.jpg (1200x1755, 1.82M)

Because this movie could have been good. No Way Home is just garbage.

The batcave in TDK looked like open office without desks. The Batman had actual bats. I won

No Way Home has more balls than this movie. Aunt May actually dies in that.

>if you call a garbage movie bad youre actually shilling!

Get the fuck out of here disney intern

Attached: 22B23D1A-75FE-402A-8566-69477A3FBE9A.jpg (1024x819, 49.89K)

user is specifically talking about Begins

Batman had an actual batcave with bats in Begins. The house just burned down so he was hold up in a tanker in the next movie. You know, actual consistency and logic.

>Hell, Gotham in The Batman was more Blade Runner than Blade Runner 2049
It's just random locations in glasgow

Wow, they really pushed the limits with killing Aunt May INSTEAD of Uncle Ben in the third Spiderman movie. NWH was a souless corporate cashgrab. And I consider Tom Holland as Peter Parker. So yeah, just balls deep nostalgia fest

Gotham in Begins was more Bladerunner than any other Batman movie. Nolan is a Ridley Scott wannabe. The Tumbler and and grapple gun in Begins are ripped from Bladerunner.

The Gotham in The Batman reminds me more of the Arkham games than anything.

>dat filename
Tits or GTFO disneymommy I don't make the rules

bitch is overrated like jenifer lawrence was...this cunt is flavour of the month!

Better than the Batman movie where nobody dies despite the movie baiting you with fake deaths all the time.

Jesus christ there's no low mouse shills won't stoop to, are they?

I still have an hour left of the movie to watch. I watched the first two hours in two sittings. I liked the "Something in the way" part and I like that it's not trying to be a huge CGI blockbuster. The movie is just really long

Boring shit

Attached: 1650718942891.webm (1280x536, 2.96M)

How? The Batman's Gotham is just a rip off Begins. Down to the yellow lighting. It looks like Chicago whenever you see shots of the city.

Attached: chicago New Picture (34).png (1920x821, 332.16K)

It is the truth. No Way Home has more teeth than The Batman. The Batman backtracks from every fucking idea it presents. It's a movie made by a pussy director too afraid to upset comic purists and executives.

As shit as everything else was, the noir tone and aesthetics were kino by contemporary standards.

Jennifer Lawrence is a 100x hotter than this mutt. It's depressing how we started with Michelle Pfeiffer and have only gotten worse. Kravitz looks just like Halle Berry in her shitty Catwoman movie.