Have you ever met an actor or actress, if only briefly?

Have you ever met an actor or actress, if only briefly?

Attached: 982FE5BF-C072-43A3-BF70-782AE1C7B059.jpg (1066x2592, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MTb1JfJ6PdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've met pic rel.

Attached: Trump35.jpg (299x374, 40.14K)

My aunt’s husbands family were related to Selena Quintanilla.

Attached: 20200313_164754.jpg (1214x1962, 1015.06K)

Giancarlo Esposito was at a comic-con I went to. Was like €45 for an autograph and €90 for a picture. No fucking way. Saw him though.

I met Matthew Broderick once. Very briefly. Then I died.

Before, during or after presidency?

Who is this? she cute

I saw Wings of Redemption at my local Best Buy last friday

met tommy wiseau at one of those screenings of the room. he was hammered as you might expect but gave a good handshake

Nellie McKay

Attached: a3494660726_10.jpg (778x795, 135.97K)

before. altho it was pretty close to during.

Attached: Trump19.png (600x900, 147.71K)

Is that the chick from SCI? She's still hot, cool. Love her. Is she nice? She looks nice.

yeah the ginger guy from homeland damien lewis? visited my fathers pub and i got spooked out and walked away so my mother served him

Who is op?

I saw him at a screening too. During the Q&A, one guy told Tommy he liked his muscles. Tommy picked the guy up and sorta swung him around like a baby. The next time I saw Tommy it was at a convention, Stan Lee's Comikaze, I believe. I mentioned the time where he just picked up a guy like that, and he said
"Yah, I did do that."

Is that the CSI miami girl?

Tonnes, I used to run a media oriented blog/news site. My favourite memory is meeting the one dude from Veronica Mars and he ended up being really short, and I'm a short dude myself but they made him seem tall in the show.

I believe it.

rip

I did an internship at the Cannes Film Festival a few years back. I was having lunch at a cafe and saw What a Life sitting across from me with his friends/entourage. I think this was around the time of The Hunt. I raised my bottle of Pierrer at him and nodded, and he sort of nodded back like Le Chiffre. Pretty cool.

How'd he smell? Genuinely curious.

I'm not sure if this counts, but I was in New York and I thought I saw Anthony Michael Hall at a coffee shop, getting a cappuccino and a bagel. I tail the guy for four blocks. See him finish the bagel. Then he finishes the coffee and tosses it in the trash can. Then he walks into the subway. I run up to the trashcan to take the cup as a keep sake. Then he walks out of the subway like he forgot something, and I see it's not really him.

I saw one of the guys from One Direction on the plane once.

I met E from Entourage at a bar in my college town. He was really short

I went to Birmingham Comic-con in 2013 and walked past Warwick Davis.

Attached: 1642279799245.webm (640x360, 623.8K)

Did you tell him Big upset Liquid Richard?

I served Papa John before at TPC. Really nice guy. OBSESSED with Pizza. Literally. That's his whole life.

youtube.com/watch?v=MTb1JfJ6PdA

Well all of us white guys look alike.

I fucked your mom. Everyone in town knows who she is.

VERY inappropriate.

I met Emilia Clarke and I asked if she'd like to marry me. She just did a twinkly little laugh in response.
At least I tried.

Michael cera

based tommy

In this life, are we not all playing a role?

You poor guy, I heard he’s a jerk

He was chill we were on acid

I wouldn't know. I can't recognize people for shit. I went to an air show to VIP lodge for being in the industry and apparently meet a bunch of politicians but couldn't tell anyones name. Sometimes I bump into people in metro and they start talking to me as if we were friends but I don't know who they are.

Attached: 1650984989376.gif (218x228, 1023.63K)

But you watch movies and tv right?

No, but I wouldn't care, because actors are not the people they portray.

You should have stalked her

Yeah it’s Emily Procter from CSI Miami. Picture is from 2013 tho

You met him while you were both separately tripping on acid?

She just hasn't been the same since she lost all that weight.

Benedict Cumberbatch. He was pretty nice. A normal guy I guess.
Viggo Mortensen. Super nice, and not in some weird way. Just a genuinely good human.

I met Tom Hanks while washing windows one day,he stopped to talk to me like he was doing me a favour.He spoke to me about the importance of hard work for about ten minutes and then said "It feels good to give back to the little guy" and winked at me,I thought he was going to Tip me or some such but we just stared at each other for a little while and he eventually walked off,His son showed up in a ferrari and i overheard him saying to him "i just spoke with that window cleaner for ten minutes probably the greatest day of his life"

What a mind fuck also minimum wage for that shit

Yes

Hey, at least you got farther than 99% of emiliabros

Plenty of them as I am a hotel receptionist, sadly most of them were just famous in my country

I could see Tom Hanks doing some shit like that.

>"What was that guys name?"
>"I don't know Wilson or some shit."

I saw Robin Williams at a grocery store in Los Angeles before he died. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

This isn't the copypasta, and this actually happened. I work at PoS at a Whole Foods in Boulder, CO and Ryan Gosling came in right before close. He was by himself and bought a 12 pack of lime Topo Chico, and 2 lbs of chicken breast. I've had celebrities come through before, but none that I actually liked. I pretended to not know who he was, but as he was walking away I said, "One of my favorite movies is Lars and the Real Girl."

He laughed, shrugged his shoulders and said, "It's one of my favorite too!" and he left. Please tell me this isn't too cringeworthy

Guess it's not a total loss then

Thats really neat user

He really is
>Just like me

I think I saw your thread earlier. Cool stuff

Yeah I remember that. You were great and not cringeworthy at all.

i'm sure he has heard weirder things, don't worry about it.

Why does this never get old?

Attached: Meeting Lt.Dan.png (1320x193, 33.49K)

I remember seeing this one. Good story user.

>Business trip
>Use points to get access to VIP lounge in airport
>See Aaron Eckhart!
I'm super psyched cause I'm a REALLY huge CWOW fan and also I'm hoping he can clear up something I've been wondering about for a couple years
>Casually walk over with my drink.
>He's sitting and reading the newspaper, so I'm standing awkwardly next to his chair
>Excuse me?
>Yeah?
>Are you Aaron Eckhart?
>Nods and smiles
>Yeah, thanks
>Big fan
>Thank you.
Now I want to ask him my question. Because a couple years ago I saw a Family Guy episode where Stewie mentioned catching Lois sitting on the washing machine screaming Aaron Eckhart's name. I was 99% sure this was a masturbation joke, but I was confused why they'd use Aaron Eckhart, because I didn't know if women found him handsome enough to masturbate to or if it was a reference to one of his movies. So I ask
>Hey what was up with that Family Guy joke?
>The what now?
>When they reference you on Family Guy?
>Family Guy? *Smirks* Me?
>Yeah.
>Didn't see it!
>Do you watch the show?
>Sometimes
I slinked away after that, because I was bitter and didn't believe him. I thought that if you were at that level of semi-fame (he's been in a lot of stuff, but the average person wouldn't recognize him or his name or have seen any of his movies other than The Dark Knight), you'd latch onto all the references and his friends would have told him. I get the joke now, but I wished he could have talked to me about it.

Attached: meetbill.jpg (500x333, 129.11K)

I met Bill Pullman at a Dr. Dog show and helped him pick out a t shirt for his daughter. He left right after he paid.

Attached: crazy.gif (498x210, 2.5M)

I was cruising around in Hollywood back in the 70s. Met some famous bitch Roman Polanski had got pregnant - not the child. Anyway, slashed her up. Nice gal.

>pic rel
kill self

>How'd he smell?
Like Sephora and diapers

Tim Tebow
Tapanga from Boy Meets World. Shes huge and beautiful way more beautiful than on screen

I was honestly taken aback by the encounter. I was exhausted when we ran into each other. Gary actually cared though, and I was too far into the fog to have more of a productive chat. I stand by what I said though, legitimately good guy. He wasn't there for press or image.

Attached: FG-LD-AaUD.webm (1000x426, 2.55M)