You think Netflix will ever change its tune?

You think Netflix will ever change its tune?

Attached: 1633372314936.png (1250x1354, 411.4K)

Which one o yas took a focken shet an didnae flosh et? DISGUSTANG.

And miss out on those blackrock gibs? No sir

Conspiracy theory.

ooga booga

Shill.

>2022-02-03 - BlackRock Inc. has filed an SC 13G/A form with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) disclosing ownership of 29,228,602 shares of Netflix Inc (US:NFLX). This represents 6.6 percent ownership of the company. I
Nigger.

not at all. The global elite have no use for a fractured audience that causes disruption over last century concepts such as race. They want a unlimited audience to sell to - any company that designs products for a niche identity has an inherent limitation in growth, hence why they are investing capital in removing identity restrictions right now. So while it appears divisive to you, it's inclusive for them - adding racial diversity to The Witcher increases the potential audience, and anybody who gets upset enough to boycott the product will soon be ostracized out of their purchasing power anyway.
The same thinking applies to politics - nobody wants to deal with regional governments getting in the way, so the "US" government has increased it's diversity so it can reasonably claim to represent any population group, and so can displace regional governance.

>dark-skinned people might be pale in certain situations
such as?

Have sex.

>I'm wrong and seething

It doesn't matter if they do or don't, they are going out of business.

Yeah Cowboy Bebop was the last straw I'm thinking. I mean they didn't just make the white character black, they switched everyone around. They made the white guy black, the Asian girl brown, the Jewish guy Asian and the brown kid white. I think only the dog remained the same breed.

You are decimated, uneducated and poor. ESG is pushed by BlackRock. You'd know that if you were not poor but you are poor.

America will collapse into ethnic conflict in a decade combined with debt. Netflix won't exist. Thank Jesus

They just released this abomination like last week or so.
They no longe care about what they are doing

Attached: nuflix.png (580x968, 675.73K)

You fuckers supported the wrong people in WW2.

People who have anything to do with Jesus will be strung up when that happens.

When they're white.

>Conspiracy
yes
>theory
no

user ich bin ein Deutscher.
Ihr Amerikaner und dieser verfluchte Churchill seid der grund warum wir uns jetztso sehr in der scheiße befinden.

Attached: pepe bayern.jpg (540x680, 79.79K)

Nigger cope

Wtf is this?
I'm fucking cancelling immediately.

Most sensible post on this topic I've read on this board.

Authors should just write "Her pale face peaked through the bush. YES THIS CHARACTER IS WHITE, YOU HEAR ME NETFLIX, YOU PIECES OF SHIT. THIS CHARACTER IS 100% WHITE, NOT BLACK OR ANY OTHER RACE. ALSO SHE'S A STRAIGHT WOMAN NOT TRANS OR GAY. Anyway, "What's going on here?", she whispered.

drollig

I’m not even racist and this stuff annoys me. Representation is important but shut the fuck up about it. Alien is my favorite movie and I never once heard anybody talk about the diversity of the cast until recently. Identity politics are more harmful than they are helpful.

When they're ashy as fuck.

Why? They could at least cast some pale hispanic girl and just have wearing a lot of makeup for diversity points but they just cast the blackest negress

Attached: pvozvroo7z171.png (1080x720, 1004.04K)

Fucking hell I can't believe I've been paying for this without knowing.

either they are not sending their best or you're trolling

No, they will keep making these insipid casting decisions and green lighting unwatchable trash at a loss until they've pissed their whole company away.

>her canon skin tone is up to interpretation
How? Her and Yennefer look alike.

Don't really know what that means, mate but I'll drink to it. Cheers.

Attached: Barry.jpg (975x1080, 143.09K)

>Why?
Because they want to promote black actresses and actors. I really don't see how you don't get that

post pictures of pale black people

Attached: 1624323262532.jpg (936x931, 329.22K)

Black people literally cannot go pale. White people can go pale because it refers to blood draining from your face, revealing the pigment underneath without the redness of blood mixing into the visible color. Black people would only get darker if the blood drained from their face.

cum

Attached: Screenshot_20220428-151913_Chrome.jpg (213x393, 16.05K)

user THE ADVERTISERS

This wouldnt bother you if you weren't a racist piece of shit

>people are based on Europeans
>are consistantly described as having white features (blonde hair, blue eyes etc)
>literally no one is described as having any black features
Yeah it totally makes just as much sense for her to be black as it would for her to be white.

Idiot

Compelling argument. I win.

Oh niggers can be pale now.
I HATE THIS FUCKING EARTH.

Sauce

Did I happen to mention that this just yet another small example of a much larger problem of unironic satanic culturally Marxist Leftwing pedo jewish white genocide communism

Because it is

Attached: 20211018_152002.jpg (2172x3862, 494.43K)

Free Speech isn't necessarily the problem

Leftwing idealogy is

Attached: 20220130_161321.jpg (2172x3862, 582.26K)

Non-Whites can burn in fucking hell!

Reminder that normie society literally thinks were schizos for pointing out the obvious

Well I'd rather be a schizo then some dumb nigger-cattle goy for the jews

>describes as ghastly pale
She's describes as "deathly white" in the Polish original and the Russian translation.
Fuck niggers and fuck kikes.

Why is Netflix so uniquely leftist? I mean aside from the fact that it's one of the biggest instruments of globohomo imperialism, who are the people telling Netflix to be so progressive? Is it just voluntary?

it gets worse

Attached: live action nami.jpg (1260x1020, 562.32K)

The truth of the matter is very simple

Hollywood (and adjacent) was founded by jews

Most actors, writers, directors, producers, etc are jews and or Leftwing

The Left and jews hate white people

Simple as

Attached: 20220207_162806.jpg (2172x3862, 1.65M)

Will negromania ever end?
We must popularize the term "negromania" in order to stigmatize blackwashing.

You will burn in Hell for all eternity. God is not even going to grace you with a glance, you're going right into the dustbin.

Ching chongs are literally eternal cope

All their cartoon characters are just white people who speak Japanese lol

No, the entire reason it is being forced onto everyone is because they will be the majority of the globe by the turn of the century.

They are going to overwhelm and destroy civilization not because of their own actions but because we propped them up.

It will end once the entire white race has been extinguished

Either by being bred out or perished in the trannie gulags soon to come

Attached: 1638663652408.webm (360x360, 1.49M)

Hopefully by 2079 we have laser guns so we can fight back

Attached: 1644215138951.webm (480x360, 722.49K)

Based alien. (((government))) dogs get killed first.

not as long as they let edomits write stories

edomites*

Its ok he was only lightly vaporized. He'll be fine

>I’m not even racist

Attached: star wars-yoda, you will be.jpg (480x360, 27.36K)