ITT: Quintessential Yea Forums viewing

Attached: 61vm2BZzuwL._RI_.jpg (1200x1600, 104.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

picuki.com/media/2799174744540168682
watchdocumentaries.com/are-all-men-pedophiles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The answer is all men but me are pedophiles. I'm the only one that can keep women safe and they need to stay in my room with the door locked so they can be safe

Most men are probably ephebophiles or however you spell that one, but definitely not pedophiles.

You're doing a service user.
Hebephillia and ephebophilia are treated as pedophilia in modern society. We've lost the distinction. That's kind of what the documentary is about.

Without a doubt. You can get called a pedo these days for accidentally staring at a fully developed 16 year old girl in obviously provocative clothing. You sick fuck.

picuki.com/media/2799174744540168682
Every man would choose a girl like this if he could.

>dick swaab

Attached: 1650915771730.jpg (376x369, 14.28K)

No they wouldn’t.

Women literally finish puberty by 16. The only difference between a 16 year old and an 18 year old is that the latter has less collagen, more wrinkles and has taken more dicks. It's insane that men have been gaslit into thinking that finding fertile, developed females attractive is somehow morally wrong.
Now THIS is actual pedophilia and you're a sick cunt if this does anything for you sexually.

someone link the full documentary

>Dick Swaab

Attached: 1587644192867.gif (150x150, 1.22M)

watchdocumentaries.com/are-all-men-pedophiles/

Are all women gerontophiles?

Pro-pedo damage control bot AI is going crazy today making all these pro-pedo threads. what is going on? Establishment is shook that Elon bought twitter.

>
men just hide their power level on the issue. if men didn't naturally want to fuck hebe's then there would be no laws against it

Of course, problem?

thanks

>muh hebes
They're women. It's a made up word. There are kids, then there's women.
They're women at 14 for sure, not legal true, but they ARE women.

That's right, goy. Every law is always in your best interest. Now make sure to let the NSA probe your asshole, it's for your own good!

>We've lost the distinction.
It's actually so fucked up, as if someone raping a 16 year old is equally fucked up as someone raping a 4 year old...

when the secondary sexual traits appear the person is no longer considered a kid, at least in a biological way of speaking.
mental inmaturity is another different thing and taking advantage of it is where the inmorality lies.
you cant really call pedo someone who like the full grown tits of a 16 year old, but certianly you can call him out for being a piece of shit for taking advantage of a mentally inmature person.

>Dick Swaab

Attached: 1630625120338.jpg (1469x881, 166.06K)

>if men didn't naturally want to fuck hebe's then there would be no laws against it
But why should there be laws against it if it is a natural desire for the vast majority of men? Why should we have to hide our power levels? Doesn't seem very fair to me. You know, a horse doesn't have to look at a mare and say to his horse mates "fuck bros, I want to tap that but I'm not sure if she's 18 horse years old yet". It fucking sucks and it wasn't this way for most of our history. Modern morality is completely arbitrary.

It's so bad now that even if you are attracted to a girl older than 18 who "looks like a teenager" you are deemed a creep. I've had a male friend tell to me that he finds it wrong for guys to like Belle Delphine because "SHE LOOKS LIKE A LE CHILD!". What the fuck has happened to us? A few decades back you'd have the boys all gathered round salivating at her and now guys are clutching pearls is a girl looks a bit youthful.

This is basically what the movie says. It makes sure to distinguish hebe from pedo, then says that yeah all men are hebes.

You're a cuck faggot.
16 is legal in most places and you are NOT a piece of shit for wanting to fuck them.

Why are you assuming the 16 year old is being raped here, user? We aren't talking about rape. A 16 year old can consent. A prepubertal child cannot. That's the difference. You are just poisoning the well.

Also, no one would consider someone raping a 16 year old as fucked up as raping a 4 year old. Even normalfags have some sense of scope.

Cool.

Now do, "Are All Women Pedophiles?"

It can be exactly the same show.

Women used to be married at 18. This also used to be when they started menstruating. With better nutrition menarche has been lowered to 12, so now they literally peak at 14-16.
Current AOC laws are inhumane and barbaric and expect men to be eunuchs

Attached: hvv6qs.jpg (936x560, 53.23K)

>you cant really call pedo someone who like the full grown tits of a 16 year old, but certianly you can call him out for being a piece of shit for taking advantage of a mentally inmature person.
So a 16 year old is le mentally immature but magically turns into an adult at 18. That's retarded. Also women are permanently mentally immature and physically are always weaker to men so there is always some potential for a man to be "taking advantage". By your logic all heterosexual intercourse is morally wrong. Guess we should all become gay and stick to fucking other guys our exact age and stature, to make sure there is no imbalance that could be exploited.

Because most girls are retarded and most men are genetic duds and if we let made it legal, all these losers would convince these retarded chicks to fuck them and the human race would drift into a death spiral of genetic fuck ups. That's why we reserve it for those men who've proved themselves capable and powerful enough to do it without being caught. It's a filtering mechanism to weed out the undesirables.

daily reminder that early bloomers hit the wall sooner.

This. It’s not unhealthy for 16 year olds to be having sex but it is if they’re doing it with someone significantly older. Every girl I’ve known who had her first romantic experiences with a much older dude has been severely messed up mentally and emotionally. Your introduction to sex should be with someone around your own age and maturity level to facilitate a healthy view of sex in general.

>By your logic all heterosexual intercourse is morally wrong. Guess we should all become gay and stick to fucking other guys our exact age and stature, to make sure there is no imbalance that could be exploited.

That is the plan by the elites except blacks are allowed to do what they please so that whites die out since whites are harder to control.

>So a 16 year old is le mentally immature but magically turns into an adult at 18
we need to rise the legal age to drive, drink, and vote to 30 years.
just saying.

I never said there should be. In my opinion the law is there to keep women in school so they can be indoctrinated into the machine, pay taxes, vote etc.
that's BS. women hardly mature mentally at all, an ugly fat dude has no better chance with a young girl then a 20 something

>It’s not unhealthy for 16 year olds to be having sex but it is if they’re doing it with someone significantly older
Kill yourself. Age of consent means what it says.

>Roasties seething: the motion picture

>Dick Swaab
Lmfao

the thing is, fucking a 8 year old is always considered rape, even of she was sorta ok with it, because a literal child can't fully understand all the implications of sex.
But you can't make the same argument about consensually fucking a 14-15-16 year old, even if the "age of consent" in that particular country is higher. Kids that age, knows very well what sex is and are already huge sluts.

You have to realize that you’re arguing with those exact genetic duds, user lol

>Every girl I’ve known who had her first romantic experiences with a much older dude has been severely messed up mentally and emotionally.
You are falsely conflating correlation with causation. Just because daddy issues sluts tend to go for older men to sate subconscious feelings and desires does not mean that the age gap caused the mental instability. It simply means that a mentally unstable girl is even more likely to engage in a relationship with a significant gap.
Basically, you are fucking stupid.

The perma-adolescence of western people is already massively detrimental to our society. This would only make it worse.

No and you should kys

No

>that's BS. women hardly mature mentally at all
most women mature mentally when they hit the wall, some never do,

Going by your logic there should not be a hard age of consent but instead the law should be saying what age gap is acceptable. Because in the current paradigm, a 20 year old fucking a 16 year old is an evil pedo, but a 60 year old fucking an 18 year old is nothing more than a creep.

Would it really mess up a teen girl so much to have sex with a guy in his 20s? I don't personally think it would.

Older men fucking 16-year-old girls is natural. Women want older and wiser men, but feminism lies and tells them no.

Everyone has issues with their parents. Daddy issues don’t force a girl into going that way. I’ve known different girls who had severe issues with their father and the ones who engaged in sexual relationships with older men became more fucked up as they got older while the ones who stuck within their own age group developed just fine into perfectly healthy adults.

seething corrupted grannies get back to the retirement home
sweet pure little girls are what matters the most in this world

Attached: bilitis.jpg (1200x1700, 1.09M)

>as if someone raping a 16 year old is equally fucked up as someone raping a 4 year old...
1) It's not
2) Nobody thinks that
3) Are you saying that sex with a 16 year old is by default rape? You are retarded.

you're making stuff up

That’s not what my post implied at all. You can fuck whoever you want once you’re already accustomed to sex and have developed your own views on the matter. How you are introduced to sex as a teenager is where it stands to fuck a person up.

>an ugly fat dude has no better chance with a young girl then a 20 something
He absolutely does because that young girl necessarily has a smaller pool of available suitors. This is a simple fact given her limited social circle and inability to move around the world freely. Adult women have a much greater selection pool and are therefore that much less likely to be wooed by some genetic loser.

I have to agree with the other user. This reeks of bullshit. Most girls have relationships with older guys. I don't know a single girl I grew up with who didn't have a boyfriend in his late teens/early 20s when they were in their early HS years. And the only ones who were trainwrecks were the ones with preexisting issues, and they weren't capable of a happy relationship with anyone, even if they were their own age. You sound like you either haven't been around as many women as you think or like you're just making up things to support your deluded worldview.

>16 year old marrying established man ten years older is pedophilia
>16 year old getting run a train by other 16 year olds is brave and empowering
And this is why western civilization is collapsing

Well my question to you is what is "significantly older"? Should a 21 year old guy having sex with a 16 year old be seen as immoral? 20, 19, 18? Where is the line? What age gap starts to become wrong?

What if a girl is already "accustomed to sex" by 16 because she lost her v card younger? Is she now fair game for any guy?

What about an 18 year old virgin girl? Is it morally wrong to fuck her if there is too high an age gap, even if she is 100% a legal adult?

The morality all seems so arbitrary. I can't make heads or tails of what is supposed to be wrong and right.

16 should be the age of consent with no strings attached. If wr can expect them to be mature enough to drive a fucking car, we should expect them to be mature enough to fuck, that simple. If they want to move the age to get a license to 18, then Ill be fine with the age if consent staying as it is.

I’m not. Two of the very girls I dated as a teenager exhibited this directly. One was a girl I dated at 14 who let me to date a 22 year old. She then went on to cover herself in tattoos, become a drug addict, and essentially do nothing with her life. Pretty sure she’s some trailer trash mom now. Another girl I dated when I was 16 and she was 15. We dated for several years and only broke up when we went to different colleges. She went on to finish school and has a well paying job and a stable life. Both of them had major violent issues with their fathers. I knew another girl who barely ever even knew her father who got introduced to sex and drugs at 14 and went on to be arrested like 4 times before finally getting sent to federal prison. Those are just some of the most notable cases I’ve seen but I’ve definitely seen plenty more. More than enough to tell there’s a pattern of some sort.

>f wr can expect them to be mature enough to drive a fucking car, we should expect them to be mature enough to fuck, that simple.
Completely agree. If we are saying that someone is too immature to be seen as an adult sexually, how the fuck are they mature enough to pilot a 2 ton piece of metal at 100mph on the freeway? Because in my view, the latter requires MUCH more maturity.

There’s a difference between a teenager dating an older teenager or someone just barely in their twenties vs being introduced to sex by someone 10 to 20 years older than themself. It’s not about being the exact same age when you start doing it, it just matters if you’re within the same age range. Which can mean slightly different things for different people depending on maturity.

I did. But even if someone went around raping 16 year olds and someone else went around raping 4 year olds i would still consider the one who was raping 4 year olds as way worse.

The thing is user, what you're saying here is very nuanced and I can get behind it. The trouble is that in recent years, it's been turned into
IF YOU ARE OVER 18 AND FUCK SOMEONE UNDER 18 YOU ARE A NONCE
IF YOU FIND SOMEONE UNDER 18 ATTRACTIVE YOU ARE A PEDO

I could handle it if everyone could have a balanced and logical disposition, but the fact that we are in a society now where men with normal proclivities are being labelled pedophile, when they are absolutely not pedophiles, is insane.

>driving a car requires maturity
wat
toddler are playing driving video games. It requires legs long enough to reach the peddles and basic reactivity and spatial awareness.

Why do you care, creep? You won't be having sex anyway. You can fantasize about fucking kids all you like, but it'll never change what you know is true
>that you're a gross asshole, disliked and dismissed by everyone.

Hahaha, I have a wife and kid, try again.

>But even if someone went around raping 16 year olds and someone else went around raping 4 year olds i would still consider the one who was raping 4 year olds as way worse.
No one here is disagreeing user I'm not sure what your point is.

The point being made originally is that we were not talking about rape or actual pedophilia, but rather the distinction between pedophilia/hebephilia/ephebophilia. And yes, sex with a prepubertal child is always rape. I think we agree on that.

>car is like bideo game

user pls. Driving a car is a massive responsibility. If you do not have the concentration you can easily get people killed. Driving is one of the most dangerous things that people do on a day to day basis.

If someone can do that, why can't they have sex? It's retarded.

so people naturally want to fuck dogs, eat other people etc

An acceptable age gap varies based on maturity. It can’t be pinned down to a specific number for everyone. The safe bet is just for teens to stick to their peers i.e. other high school students or people who have only recently graduates that maybe they remember from earlier in school. As for 18 year old virgins or girls who lose their virginity at a very young age (I’d say anything under 14 is unusual) that’s a difficult one to answer because those are anomalies that are already outside the parameters of how most people get introduced to sex. It’s not a huge deal anyway because most people are weird about sex in one way or another regardless, but as far as morality goes I think it’s immoral to fool around with someone significantly younger than yourself unless were talking like a 40 yo and a 20 yo but even that is pretty weird even if it isn’t immoral.